If you could have one question answered

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
If you could have one question answered without a doubt, with 100% certainty, what would it be?
Mine would be "how did we get here"

If you could have one question answered without a doubt, with 100% certainty, what would it be?
You'll never get an answer..The guy that knew died without telling anyone....
I probably wont. Hopefully humans will know soon enough. I would bet that answer alone would solve ALOT of issues.

Answer:

Humanity is the living proof why God should have used the Liberal Option of aborting all of us... We're retarded!

( Yes, including myself, well maybe even more so! )

Question:

Will the Cubs win it all!?!

You'll never get an answer..The guy that knew died without telling anyone....
I probably wont. Hopefully humans will know soon enough. I would bet that answer alone would solve ALOT of issues.
Most would scoff and deny...
Probably so.. Sadly...

How do people this stupid avoid killing themselves accidentally before puberty?

raw

WATCH: Meet the tantrum-throwing protester the internet has dubbed 'Trigglypuff'

I can answer that for you. Americans have had their heads up the collective ass for decades. They bought into the false left/right paradigm and became pawns for Washington. Took decades for millions to finally say "Wait a minute! What the fuck?! These assholes aren't working for us, they are working against us!!"

Forum List

Back