If you could go back in time and stop one historical event, what would it be?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
If you could go back in time and stop one historical event in the history of the planet, what would it be?

Adam eating the apple?
The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ?
The assassination of Lincoln? Kennedy?
Stop 9/11?
Stop the Celtics from winning the '69 title?
Stop Obama from becoming President?
You can stop any event you want, but you only get one choice!

What event would prevent from ever happening?

Hitler's mom from ever becoming a heterosexual?

Stupid people being born. The Earth would be a pretty empty place.

Last edited:
I'd probably have a hard time choosing a number of personal choices, because there's a lot I could take back which would make my life a whole lot easier. As far as world issues. I'd go back and make sure Gore won the election against Bush...just to see how things would be different.

The election of Ronald Reagan.

And if that didn't work I would carefully have explained the difference between a .22 and a .357 magnum to John Hinckley.

The election of Ronald Reagan.

And if that didn't work I would carefully have explained the difference between a .22 and a .357 magnum to John Hinckley.

You're one the reasons why people despise libruls.. You have to insert politics in everything.. Get a life.

I think I will keep it non political and non religious and go with John Lennon not being shot.

On second thought, maybe I'd do a George Zimmerman on Lee Harvey Oswald.

I can still remember just how fucked the country was the week after JFK got shot.

I don't ever want to experience that again.

The destruction of the Mayans and their historical artifacts.

The politically driven mass murder of 60 million Chinese citizens.

The mass murder of Polish military officers and highly educated professionals.

The advent of communism.

This was a topic a huge public message place. The overwhelming response was "keep all minorities out of the USA. We would need no security, welfare, or police/prisons!"
My answer would be 9/11. We have never been the same as a country since that tragedy.

Forum List

Back