If you can't make it in this country ... you are a loser

I'm sick of all the whining from the left that the unions created the middle class and tax cuts for the rich and blah blah. This is the richest country in the history of man. The "poor" don't pay taxes and get endless government payouts. The middle class pay little. If you're black or female, companies are seeking you out to increase their diversity.

If you are an able bodied person in this country, you can do anything. No one in history has had it so good. The opportunity is endless. Your parents were willing to sacrifice and work for their children. Too many people today just want it easy. I put myself through college, worked full time while getting my first masters degree and borrowed and paid off the second one. No one gave me shit but a loving, stable home. The money and opportunity I did on my own.

How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me.. Those of you saying you can't succeed because of the system are a bunch of lazy whiners, get off your ass and get to work if you want more money. Stop asking government to take it from someone who earned it and give it to you. Earn it. Your parents should have had this talk with you before you left home
So dump is full of shit that he's going to make america great again??

I'm sick of all the whining from the left that the unions created the middle class and tax cuts for the rich and blah blah. This is the richest country in the history of man. The "poor" don't pay taxes and get endless government payouts. The middle class pay little. If you're black or female, companies are seeking you out to increase their diversity.

If you are an able bodied person in this country, you can do anything. No one in history has had it so good. The opportunity is endless. Your parents were willing to sacrifice and work for their children. Too many people today just want it easy. I put myself through college, worked full time while getting my first masters degree and borrowed and paid off the second one. No one gave me shit but a loving, stable home. The money and opportunity I did on my own.

How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me.. Those of you saying you can't succeed because of the system are a bunch of lazy whiners, get off your ass and get to work if you want more money. Stop asking government to take it from someone who earned it and give it to you. Earn it. Your parents should have had this talk with you before you left home

Trump has pretty much admitted on the stump that corporations have been fucking over the American worker for the past 50 years with outsourcing, importing cheap labor into our country, but he fails to admit that the productivity of the workers has doubled since 1970! Yet, they're paid less and have less buying power. The corporations have screwed the hard working American over and yet this asshole op calls them losers? I am sick of his I hate government lies and defense of the ass fucking the American worker has gotten these past 3-4 decades. IF he wants to live in the 18th century then he can move to Vietnam and be a sweat shop worker. But goddamn, choose quickly.

Answer the question in my sig line, please.

Sure. Lots of them. And lots more expect to get pay they didn't earn

How many? Let's define the extent of the problem, shall we?

You've made it. I've made it. Let's discuss how many of our fellow citizens have not made it....and are not trying. Maybe you and I can think of some solutions. But...I think we need to be clear about the extent of the problem
first.

Look at all the people voting for Democrats, it's the gimme generation

Donald Trump hacked Kaz's account? How weird...

If you can't make it in this country ... you are a loser

Or a Republican.

Yes, the people who are losers and can't succeed are the ones who don't want government to give handouts. Rich successful Democrats are voting for government to take their money and give it to Republicans, who don't want it.

That never gets tired. Oh, here you go ...

I'm not a Trump supporter, dumb ass. Everything isn't about you

Gee, sounds like those “professional politicians” the Drumpf supporters hate with a passion have done a good job creating a nation were, in your words, “How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me…”

Trump has pretty much admitted on the stump that corporations have been fucking over the American worker for the past 50 years with outsourcing, importing cheap labor into our country, but he fails to admit that the productivity of the workers has doubled since 1970! Yet, they're paid less and have less buying power. The corporations have screwed the hard working American over and yet this asshole op calls them losers? I am sick of his I hate government lies and defense of the ass fucking the American worker has gotten these past 3-4 decades. IF he wants to live in the 18th century then he can move to Vietnam and be a sweat shop worker. But goddamn, choose quickly.

Trump never said that and this thread isn't about Trump it's about you, loser

You've made it. I've made it. Let's discuss how many of our fellow citizens have not made it....and are not trying. Maybe you and I can think of some solutions. But...I think we need to be clear about the extent of the problem
first.

For a guy who likes to judge others for having fun on these forums, you sure are a fucking dick.

Your purpose for this thread is to take a shit on poor people. Again. Congrats.

Gee, sounds like those “professional politicians” the Drumpf supporters hate with a passion have done a good job creating a nation were, in your words, “How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me…”

I'm not a Trump supporter, but whoever said that gets reality on that point. It's impossible to try here and fail. The problem are the losers who blame other people for their own failures and the Democrats who enable that. In fact Democrats feed off it

first.

For a guy who likes to judge others for having fun on these forums, you sure are a fucking dick.

I don't "judge" anyone, I have my opinion, dick

first.

All you do is judge others. Check yourself.

first.

All you do is judge others. Check yourself.

Read your own posts, fuck wad and address your own issues, the only one judging people right now is you

I'm not a Trump supporter, but whoever said that gets reality on that point. It's impossible to try here and fail. The problem are the losers who blame other people for their own failures and the Democrats who enable that. In fact Democrats feed off it
Problem as I see it is there are some here more equal than others

No one is responsible for other people, we are only responsible for ourselves. Someone else having more is no excuse for you to fail in your own life

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
!

Drumpf’s entire campaign blames others (illegal immigrants) for Americans not being able to find jobs and for crime.
Why can’t Drumpf release his taxes? He blames others (the IRS).

Kaz is right in one way (shocking I know). If you’re born in the US, you were born on 2nd base.
Liberals know this. Conservatives want credit for hitting a double.

All of us are warmed by the fires started by others. I am no different. Kaz is no different.

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
!

Drumpf’s entire campaign blames others (illegal immigrants) for Americans not being able to find jobs and for crime.

Yes, what Trump said is completely different than what I am saying. Trump is totally blaming other people for problems. I'm saying the owner of your problem is you. And you are the one talking about Trump. Why do I give a shit if you and Trump both disagree with me? Are you a Trump supporter?

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
!

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year, naturally Trump blames the illegals.

Forum List

Back