If you are home and feeling hungry are you still able to eat if there is nothing to watch on TV?

A little weed could solve both of those problems. Just sayin'

This question is not for unemployed druggies

When I smoked the herb I was never unemployed and worked 12 hrs a day...

So I do not know where you get the idea that herb smokers are like you!

And how would one work 12 hour days without it? Am I right?

No kidding!

One of my first Jobs after the Navy was working at a electronics factory in Oregon and after a day of that it was nice to zone out while drinking a Henry Weinhard's Beer, and hitting the bong, but I fear FBJ would drink the bong water if ever a chance to hit one!

Have you ever seen a plunger bong?

I think so. In youtube videos. Strictly vape, myself. And "special" coffee sometimes.

Common on guys.... Be nice to fbj.........

FBJ......... YOU CHICKEN SHIT........... Why don't you go start cleaning some houses or something so you can make more money. That way you do not skip dinner.................
And stop sniffing men's asses. That's not good for your IQ.

Dating resumes in Late May

Is that when the ankle monitor comes off?

That's when I will have the keys to my new place

Who bothered to put a lock on an abandoned refrigerator?
Wow, is fbj really getting that nice of a place????

I assumed it was the box the fridge came in....

I imagine FBJ is like the guy that was on Two Broke Girls that lived in the Rubbish Bin...

th

th

A little weed could solve both of those problems. Just sayin'

No kidding!

One of my first Jobs after the Navy was working at a electronics factory in Oregon and after a day of that it was nice to zone out while drinking a Henry Weinhard's Beer, and hitting the bong, but I fear FBJ would drink the bong water if ever a chance to hit one!

I think so. In youtube videos. Strictly vape, myself. And "special" coffee sometimes.

The first time i saw a plunger bong this guy Nate came in where I was renting a room, and he said hello and sat down and took it out and did a hit, passed out, came through, and offer me a hit, and I said no...

Oh, how I miss Oregon and how Texas sucks!

No kidding!

The first time i saw a plunger bong this guy Nate came in where I was renting a room, and he said hello and sat down and took it out and did a hit, passed out, came through, and offer me a hit, and I said no...

Sorry to hear that. I'm here in Washington.:cool-45:

I love TV, it is my one eyed friend. It tells me what to think and when, and what to eat and drink and sleep. Oppps, I mean, the Internet does that. The internet tells me there is a HUGE inventory of Mazdas in stock, and some other BS about top ten basketball teams or Kate Middleton.

No kidding!

I worked in Vancouver and lived in Portland for awhile... Beautiful region and now i live outside Houston where the only beautiful sight is when i drive away from the city...

No kidding!

I worked in Vancouver and lived in Portland for awhile... Beautiful region and now i live outside Houston where the only beautiful sight is when i drive away from the city...

Man, that sucks.

Common on guys.... Be nice to fbj.........

FBJ......... YOU CHICKEN SHIT........... Why don't you go start cleaning some houses or something so you can make more money. That way you do not skip dinner.................
And stop sniffing men's asses. That's not good for your IQ.

Moving from one safe neighborhood to another

Moving from one safe neighborhood to another

Alright, why are you worry about safety?

I lived on the Southeast side of Houston and the Southwest side of Houston, and did you know the first time I ever got robbed is when I moved to Richmond, Texas in a high end apartment?

So safe neighborhoods are overrated as can be!

You want real safety?

Move to the country and commute to your job!

Right now I am a little hungry but it is absolutely nothing to watch until 3:30pm and I rather just wait. I don't like to take the enjoyment away from whatever I am eating so I always need something interesting to watch or read when I eat a meal.

Anyone else this way or is it just me?

I have some barbecue wings in the freezer and I am not going to eat them while watching the Brady Bunch lol

NO. Television sucks. I can't think of one time I enjoyed watching television. It was cool when it first came out back in the 50s but now you get 1 gillion channels and you have many more options on the internet now. Television is just anitquated.

Forum List

Back