If you are home and feeling hungry are you still able to eat if there is nothing to watch on TV?

Fbj, why don't you go to the fucking zoo, or a movie, or just go for a walk? Jesus Christ, why do you continue to exist with absolutely nothing going on in your life?

Well Zacky, my next outdoor outing is 4/29 at a comedy show with my family

OK assface?
That's over 3 weeks away. That's pretty fucking pathetic. Why not get out of that shit hole apartment and take a walk? Do you live in a shitty neighborhood too and are scared of being robbed?

You have to be retarded

Didn't I say since I am in the process of moving all outdoor activities was suspended until May? That;s why I stopped dating you stupid mutherfucker
You are moving, so you cannot go outside? Who's the fucking retard here, you fucking retard!?!

It takes money to go out you dumb mutherfucker. No more going out for me until 4/29
Gawd, go to the park or some free events....

It sure beats making us listen to you whine about being bored!!!!

Fbj, why don't you go to the fucking zoo, or a movie, or just go for a walk? Jesus Christ, why do you continue to exist with absolutely nothing going on in your life?

OK assface?
That's over 3 weeks away. That's pretty fucking pathetic. Why not get out of that shit hole apartment and take a walk? Do you live in a shitty neighborhood too and are scared of being robbed?

You have to be retarded

Didn't I say since I am in the process of moving all outdoor activities was suspended until May? That;s why I stopped dating you stupid mutherfucker
You are moving, so you cannot go outside? Who's the fucking retard here, you fucking retard!?!

It takes money to go out you dumb mutherfucker. No more going out for me until 4/29
You can talk a walk or jog for free. Even that beats sitting on your dumb, fat ass eating frozen chicken wings and watching TV, fat head!

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

Well you obviously ain't doing much either to see my posts u retarded mutherfucker

Oh let me guess, u in the park reading my posts on your phone lol

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

You can talk a walk or jog for free. Even that beats sitting on your dumb, fat ass eating frozen chicken wings and watching TV, fat head!

People who work during the week relax on sunday but i don't expect you to understand that

You have to be retarded

Well you obviously ain't doing much either to see my posts u retarded mutherfucker

I'm sitting at home reading them, and wondering why you don't get a life....

But I AM going out in a little while, instead of sitting around reflecting on a miserable existence, like you do....

You have to be retarded

I'm sitting at home reading them, and wondering why you don't get a life....

But I AM going out in a little while, instead of sitting around reflecting on a miserable existence, like you do....

U aint' going nowhere

You have to be retarded

People who work during the week relax on sunday but i don't expect you to understand that
Bitch, I guarantee that I work longer, harder hours than you, some fucking retarded, affirmative government office employee. Yet this weekend I have managed to go out and do yard work, find and purchase a nice antique gumball machine to go into one of my man rooms, go paint balling, grill out 2 times, toss a baseball around a few times with my progeny, enjoy a couple of cigars, etc...

You are just making half assed excuses, you inertia ridden cock happy lunatic. Honestly, are you sure that you are not a fag? Maybe you just need to suck a cock and see. When I was your age and single I was trying to screw every chick I could. I certainly did not let money, or lack thereof, be an issue.

You have to be retarded

Bitch, I guarantee that I work longer, harder hours than you, some fucking retarded, affirmative government office employee. Yet this weekend I have managed to go out and do yard work, find and purchase a nice antique gumball machine to go into one of my man rooms, go paint balling, grill out 2 times, toss a baseball around a few times with my progeny, enjoy a couple of cigars, etc...

You are just making half assed excuses, you inertia ridden cock happy lunatic. Honestly, are you sure that you are not a fag? Maybe you just need to suck a cock and see. When I was your age and single I was trying to screw every chick I could. I certainly did not let money, or lack thereof, be an issue.

No men don't turn me on.

Right now I am a little hungry but it is absolutely nothing to watch until 3:30pm and I rather just wait. I don't like to take the enjoyment away from whatever I am eating so I always need something interesting to watch or read when I eat a meal.

Anyone else this way or is it just me?

I have some barbecue wings in the freezer and I am not going to eat them while watching the Brady Bunch lol

So you dont know about doordash....

You have to be retarded

Lazy attention whore.

Right now I am a little hungry but it is absolutely nothing to watch until 3:30pm and I rather just wait. I don't like to take the enjoyment away from whatever I am eating so I always need something interesting to watch or read when I eat a meal.

Anyone else this way or is it just me?

I have some barbecue wings in the freezer and I am not going to eat them while watching the Brady Bunch lol

So you dont know about doordash....

The only dash he knows is running out on the bill with an English muffin hanging out of his mouth and an ice cream cone sticking out of his ass.

Common on guys.... Be nice to fbj.........

FBJ......... YOU CHICKEN SHIT........... Why don't you go start cleaning some houses or something so you can make more money. That way you do not skip dinner.................
And stop sniffing men's asses. That's not good for your IQ.

FBJ......... YOU CHICKEN SHIT........... Why don't you go start cleaning some houses or something so you can make more money. That way you do not skip dinner.................

I'm not skipping meals. I;m stopped dating so I would not have to skipped meals

Dating resumes in Late May

Is that when the ankle monitor comes off?

That's when I will have the keys to my new place

Who bothered to put a lock on an abandoned refrigerator?

A little weed could solve both of those problems. Just sayin'

This question is not for unemployed druggies

When I smoked the herb I was never unemployed and worked 12 hrs a day...

So I do not know where you get the idea that herb smokers are like you!

And how would one work 12 hour days without it? Am I right?

No kidding!

One of my first Jobs after the Navy was working at a electronics factory in Oregon and after a day of that it was nice to zone out while drinking a Henry Weinhard's Beer, and hitting the bong, but I fear FBJ would drink the bong water if ever a chance to hit one!

Have you ever seen a plunger bong?

Who bothered to put a lock on an abandoned refrigerator?
Wow, is fbj really getting that nice of a place????

I assumed it was the box the fridge came in....

Forum List

Back