If you are home and feeling hungry are you still able to eat if there is nothing to watch on TV?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Right now I am a little hungry but it is absolutely nothing to watch until 3:30pm and I rather just wait. I don't like to take the enjoyment away from whatever I am eating so I always need something interesting to watch or read when I eat a meal.

Anyone else this way or is it just me?

I have some barbecue wings in the freezer and I am not going to eat them while watching the Brady Bunch lol

A little weed could solve both of those problems. Just sayin'

When you get a family someday guy - never underestimate the wonderfulness of candlelit dinner with the kids also. Otherwise, you might as well be in different rooms.

When you get a family someday guy - never underestimate the wonderfulness of candlelit dinner with the kids also. Otherwise, you might as well be in different rooms.

I'm obviously talking about when you are alone mongo

Fbj, why don't you go to the fucking zoo, or a movie, or just go for a walk? Jesus Christ, why do you continue to exist with absolutely nothing going on in your life?

Fbj, why don't you go to the fucking zoo, or a movie, or just go for a walk? Jesus Christ, why do you continue to exist with absolutely nothing going on in your life?

Well Zacky, my next outdoor outing is 4/29 at a comedy show with my family

OK assface?

Why don't you just pay that 3 month cable bill you tried to stiff Comcast out of????

I have to get them $235 in about a week as i continue to save to get the keys to my new place

OK assface?
That's over 3 weeks away. That's pretty fucking pathetic. Why not get out of that shit hole apartment and take a walk? Do you live in a shitty neighborhood too and are scared of being robbed?

OK assface?
That's over 3 weeks away. That's pretty fucking pathetic. Why not get out of that shit hole apartment and take a walk? Do you live in a shitty neighborhood too and are scared of being robbed?

You have to be retarded

Didn't I say since I am in the process of moving all outdoor activities was suspended until May? That;s why I stopped dating you stupid mutherfucker

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

Didn't I say since I am in the process of moving all outdoor activities was suspended until May? That;s why I stopped dating you stupid mutherfucker
I thought you stopped dating because you could only get fat, ugly chicks to talk to you....

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

I thought you stopped dating because you could only get fat, ugly chicks to talk to you....

Nope got to save up this money by 5/1

Right now I am a little hungry but it is absolutely nothing to watch until 3:30pm and I rather just wait. I don't like to take the enjoyment away from whatever I am eating so I always need something interesting to watch or read when I eat a meal.
Anyone else this way or is it just me?
I have some barbecue wings in the freezer and I am not going to eat them while watching the Brady Bunch lol
No. There are MILLIONS of people just like you who plan their lives around the TV schedule.

Its no accident that it's called "Programming".

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

You are moving, so you cannot go outside? Who's the fucking retard here, you fucking retard!?!

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

You are moving, so you cannot go outside? Who's the fucking retard here, you fucking retard!?!
You have to realize, there are FAT WOMEN out there, and fbj is terrified of them....

OK assface?

You have to be retarded

It takes money to go out you dumb mutherfucker. No more going out for me until 4/29

Forum List

Back