If you are bum, you need to get to Newark

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
You couldn't pay me to live in Newark ... but I'm sure that's not true for everyone.

You couldn't pay me to live in Newark ... but I'm sure that's not true for everyone.

A lot of people feel that way. My nephew who just graduated college moved to New Jersey and lives in the city of Scotch Plains. I asked the boy about Newark, the place is a dump. Even after being ruled for so many years by Spartacus, a man who would be President. I hope the voters of America can see Newark and realize we don't want all America to be like that.

The largest city in New Jersey has instituted a Free Money program which should attract thousands to the Garden State metropolis.

I guess they were concerned that too many vagrants and bums were going to the West Coast where the weather is nicer and people can crap right on the sidewalks.

Newark is in the competition for this demographic.

FREE MONEY! Newark Mayor to Test ‘Universal Basic Income’ for City’s Poorest Residents | Sean Hannity
i see you must have just come in off the boat from Poland, sonny. Look at your lame ass attempt to use English in your stupid headline of this thread- "If you are bum, you need to get to Newark!!" hilarious. i would say if you are goony right winger, you need to go finish grade school before trying to post. you just are not ready for it, yet.

They have not implemented anything. The Mayor said they were looking into it without offering up any concrete proposals.

They have not implemented anything. The Mayor said they were looking into it without offering up any concrete proposals.

If they do implement it, they will definitely be able to attract the Bum Element to Newark.

Vagrants will be able to commute to the Big Apple every day to panhandle NYU students, tourists and other marks who will be just a short train trip away.

Newark will be able to give San Francisco a run for their money.

Well if he does implement it he's seven kinds of a fool.

richard nixon contemplated a "guaranteed national income" way back when. the main problem is, even if only a few of those who get some kind of guaranteed income decide to use it all on drugs or tvs or bars or hookers or vacations, then they, and their kids if they have any, will still have to depend on social safety net programs in order to eat, to get medical care, to not be homeless...it is a sad fact of life that a whole lot of people, some because of very real mental and/or physical problems, will never be a productive member of society, and just about as many will never be a productive member because they are lazy, unreliable, dishonest slackers. it has always been this way in the world and always will be. but a lot, the vast majority, of poor people are poor for reasons outside of their control, and who are good, honest people who love their kids and do need to be able to live without going hungry and homeless and without any medical care....

Last edited:

He won't implement it unless he can find someone else to pay for it.

Good luck with that. The folks in NJ pay big taxes. I doubt they would appreciate paying more.

I also doubt anyone else will volunteer to pay either.

He won't implement it unless he can find someone else to pay for it.

There is someone else to pay for it, the Beleaguered Taxpayers. Its always the deplorables who pay the taxes to fund all this crazy shit.

I think the Devils play there. One of the most boring sports franchises on the planet, though their focus on defense for 30 years has paid dividends.

"Similar programs have been attempted in Canada and Finland, where the scheme was largely abandoned after it was deemed too expensive and had a negligible impact on the financial-well being of the residents." Welp, there's that.

richard nixon contemplated a "guaranteed national income" way back when. the main problem is, even if only a few of those who get some kind of guaranteed income decide to use it all on drugs or tvs or bars or hookers or vacations, then they, and their kids if they have any, will still have to depend on social safety net programs in order to eat, to get medical care, to not be homeless...it is a sad fact of life that a whole lot of people, some because of very real mental and/or physical problems, will never be a productive member of society, and just about as many will never be a productive member because they lazy, unreliable, dishonest slackers. it has always been this way in the world and always will be. but a lot, the vast majority, of poor people are poor for reasons outside of their control, and who are good, honest people who love their kids and do need to be able to live without going hungry and homeless and without any medical care....

Thing about guaranteed income is that adding it on top of other benefits is pointless. If it were "Let's do away with medicaid, welfare, food stamps, Section 8, etc, and just give people a check instead, they might find more support for it. The left, however, would never sign off on doing way with medicaid, welfare, food stamps, Section 8, etc in exchange for a check.

If they do implement it, they will definitely be able to attract the Bum Element to Newark.

Vagrants will be able to commute to the Big Apple every day to panhandle NYU students, tourists and other marks who will be just a short train trip away.

Newark will be able to give San Francisco a run for their money.
when is the last time you were in san francisco? i have visited that beautiful city twice the last 3 or 4 years and saw no problems with beggars or bums or other human beings you so casually reject as not worthy of help or pity. sure, a city with such a beautiful climate is going to attract homeless people!! would you rather be homeless in San Fran or Boise Idaho? a lot of right wing trump voters also claim to be so christian, so family value, so moral majority, while showing such contempt for the poor, the "least among us," as Jesus said when he said how you treat the least among you, that is how you treat me. get it? sadly, no. trump voters who are fake christians do not "get it."

Forum List

Back