Sean Hannity: Lazy Republicans need to get up to Trump speed, or out of the way

Hannity taking it hard to the hoop against the GOP. Worth a read and listen. Hannity is clearly angry and he's calling out he GOP.

Here's a big impetus if they needed it, remind them of what the alternative will be if they don't act during this big majority and they face a government make up as they did in 2008. See if they can get anything at all done then.

Get 'er done!

President Trump is shaking up Washington with a shock and awe campaign that has caught the establishment flat-footed – including the Republicans who are supposed to be helping him with the heavy lifting.

Consider what Trump has gotten done in a little over three weeks, with little or no help from GOP lawmakers. It’s a lengthy list, and it is growing every day:

• Ordered federal agencies to ease the burden of ObamaCare
  • Taken action to freeze new impending regulations
  • Withdrew the U.S. from the flawed Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal
  • Instituted a federal government hiring freeze
  • Banned U.S. non-government organizations from receiving federal funds to provide abortions abroad
  • Signed executive actions advancing the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines
  • Ordered construction of a border wall
  • Issued an executive action to strip federal money from sanctuary cities
  • Moved to implement extreme vetting of refugees from terror hotspots
  • Issued an executive action to rebuild the military
  • Ordered the Pentagon to draft a decisive plan to defeat ISIS
  • Imposed a five-year lobbying ban for administration officials
  • Nominated strict Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court
  • Established task forces to fight drug cartels, reduce violent crime and prevent attacks against police officers
In other words, President Trump gets it. He wants to move quickly to keep his campaign promised. He wants to get things done. The question is, where are the Republicans in Congress to help him?
Hannity is a a common right-wing lowbrow.
Your OP describes a serious weakness of so-called President Trump, namely, the bogus loudmouth, barely literate narcissist is attempting to rule by executive orders as though the legislative and judicial branches of government do not exist. The madman is unfit to be a United States president.

Bull f'n shit the OP does that. Put down the bong and concentrate on the actual point of the OP.

I ought to know how American government works; I taught the subject for years.

You clearly don't know what the judicial branch does.
So-called President Trump is finding-out what the judicial branch of government does.

Again you demonstrate your ignorance.

The judicial branch has no authority to question the legitimacy or effectiveness of an executive action, only whether the executive branch has the authority to do what it is attempting to do.
Two courts have already put a stop to so-called President Trump and it looks like a third will soon do so.
Remember, Trump's narcissistic mental disorder makes him see any opposition as a target for his bullying anger.
The madman is off his rocker.

How low is your IQ again?
My IQ must be lower than I thought because I am replying to you.

Hannity taking it hard to the GOP. Worth a read and 7 minute listen, basically nails it on the head. Hannity is clearly angry and he's laying down the gauntlet. Check out the end of his long rant:

"If you can't do your job, guess what? Go back to wherever the hell you came from, because the American people are sick and tired of inaction. They voted for change and they want to shake up Washington. Do your job, or go home". Ouch.

Here's a big impetus if they needed it, remind them of what the alternative will be if they don't act during this big majority and they face a government make up as they did in 2008. See if they can get anything at all done then.

Get 'er done!

President Trump is shaking up Washington with a shock and awe campaign that has caught the establishment flat-footed – including the Republicans who are supposed to be helping him with the heavy lifting.

Consider what Trump has gotten done in a little over three weeks, with little or no help from GOP lawmakers. It’s a lengthy list, and it is growing every day:

• Ordered federal agencies to ease the burden of ObamaCare
  • Taken action to freeze new impending regulations
  • Withdrew the U.S. from the flawed Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal
  • Instituted a federal government hiring freeze
  • Banned U.S. non-government organizations from receiving federal funds to provide abortions abroad
  • Signed executive actions advancing the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines
  • Ordered construction of a border wall
  • Issued an executive action to strip federal money from sanctuary cities
  • Moved to implement extreme vetting of refugees from terror hotspots
  • Issued an executive action to rebuild the military
  • Ordered the Pentagon to draft a decisive plan to defeat ISIS
  • Imposed a five-year lobbying ban for administration officials
  • Nominated strict Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court
  • Established task forces to fight drug cartels, reduce violent crime and prevent attacks against police officers
In other words, President Trump gets it. He wants to move quickly to keep his campaign promised. He wants to get things done. The question is, where are the Republicans in Congress to help him?

And then there were the good old days:

Sean Hannity Accused Obama Of Trying To "Rule By Executive Fiat." Discussing the policy change on his radio show, Fox News host Sean Hannity claimed that what Obama "decided here is that he is going to pick and choose and basically rule by executive fiat, ignore the power that is constitutionally given to the United States Congress, and do an end-round around these guys, and basically dictate what is going to happen here." [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 6/15/12, via Media Matters]

Trump's EO's are to undo Obama's EO's. Get a grip Carb.

His shows this week have just been on fire. Hannity has been hammering this issue like crazy. On the richter scale of how pissed off Sean is I'd give a 35.

And Hannity was only pointing out the obvious. For example Obamacare. The Rinos in the party had 8 freaking years to come up with a viable alternative.

I admire those conservatives that braved his wrath this week and tried to explain what it was like in "the bubble" aka Capitol Hill. I could smell their hair smoking right thru the radio.

But they're just as frustrated as him and the rest of us. I know every time I heard a clip of Paul Ryan giving out the schedules my head would start spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

:lol:

Hard right Republicans do not want healthcare in any shape or form

Hannity will lead the attack against any Republican who supports a viable alternative to Obamacare

You clearly don't know what the judicial branch does.
So-called President Trump is finding-out what the judicial branch of government does.

Again you demonstrate your ignorance.

The judicial branch has no authority to question the legitimacy or effectiveness of an executive action, only whether the executive branch has the authority to do what it is attempting to do.
Two courts have already put a stop to so-called President Trump and it looks like a third will soon do so.
Remember, Trump's narcissistic mental disorder makes him see any opposition as a target for his bullying anger.
The madman is off his rocker.

How low is your IQ again?
My IQ must be lower than I thought because I am replying to you.

You are being educated by me.

You were learning how the federal government actually works, versus your retarded feelings on the matter.

Forum List

Back