If you are a person that prays you need to pray for Florida and the islands.

I will offer prayers for minimal damage. As I see it, God allowed for humankind to provide the ability to provide fair warning, hopefully enough will heed it.

If you live in Flordia, do yourself and your family a favor.

Get out.

The experts on Hurricanes are all flabbergasted at how perfectly formed this hurricane is. This, to them, means that this storm is going to be monstrous. One guy on the Weather Underground on the weather channel is saying that the eye of this storm is 60 miles wide and perfectly shaped. Carrying 185 miles per hour winds.

That is a 60-mile wide F4 Tornado!

Be smart people. Be safe, and Gods speed.

My wife's friend and her children are flying out of South Florida tomorrow to stay with us here in Denver.

It's not going to be good if a Cat 5 hits South Florida.

My wife's friend and her children are flying out of South Florida tomorrow to stay with us here in Denver.

It's not going to be good if a Cat 5 hits South Florida.
You mean they're not going to wait until the day before it hits and head to the nearest sports arena because the mayor told them to? And then blame Trump for their own stupidity? Good for them!

Just heard on the radio some are saying this may be the strongest hurricane in history?
Highest recorded winds. Could be the largest (in intensity) recorded. I doubt it is the largest of all time, though it could be.

It is sounding like it's going to be pretty terrible. I cannot even imagine what the poor folks in DR/Haiti and Cuba are gonna do if it's as bad as they're saying :( Poor PR today/tonight... EDIT - forgot the Virgin Islands

Last edited:
Irma looks to be devastating. I hope everyone stays safe and at the first sign its coming your way get the fuck out! Do not wait for our dysfunctional government to save you.
A lot of my family is in Puerto Rico. They've made it through CAT 5's before. Those people know what to do, but they're looking at months of clean up. Keep them in your prayers please.

Irma looks to be devastating. I hope everyone stays safe and at the first sign its coming your way get the fuck out! Do not wait for our dysfunctional government to save you.
A lot of my family is in Puerto Rico. They've made it through CAT 5's before. Those people know what to do, but they're looking at months of clean up. Keep them in your prayers please.
I'm not a praying man but I will be thinking about their well being and hoping for the best

Forum List

Back