Lets face it, cops are just trigger happy cowards!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ohio Police Officer Accused Of Shooting News Photographer
Andy Grimm says he was shot without warning while setting up a camera and tripod.

Grimm said he was shot without warning when he emerged from his vehicle and began setting up his tripod and camera.

New Carlisle News identified the officer who shot Grimm as Deputy Jake Shaw.

“I know Jake. I like Jake. I don’t want him to lose his job over this,” Grimm told the paper after the incident.

Just another fuckin day in the life of being a citizen in America, with cops who love shooting mf's just because............thank God, the guy wasn't a negro, he'd be dead today!!....just because......cops love shootin people for nothing

Yup, some of them certainly are, but of course, we as a society have turned them into a militarized occupational force. The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy and is preparing. Occupy, Ferguson and DAPL were maneuveres. You'll note these tactics were not employed in Charlottesville or aganst the Bundy Boys.

• Banned
Yup, some of them certainly are, but of course, we as a society have turned them into a militarized occupational force. The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy and is preparing. Occupy, Ferguson and DAPL were maneuveres. You'll note these tactics were not employed in Charlottesville or aganst the Bundy Boys.
And gee, I wonder why.....lets face it, they got issues!!!

Cops are being demonized, and let's face it, have targets put on their backs because of the media focus. I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough. The media is painting all cops with a broad brush when they single out bad cops.The media has got to adjust it's approach to police shootings (not that bad police shootings should be ignored) but instead look at the overall effect of their coverage and overall behavior of police.

OP is a massive faggot and I didn't read his post. Most police shootings are justified... Philandro Castille though, was definitely a VICTIM of a trigger happy pissing in his pants frightened cop and it's sad what happened to him.

Let's don't ignore bad police shootings. Not saying that. My mind is going in different directions at one time here. We need to screen police applicants better. And the press need to balance it's reportage, we have all seen how the press tends to discover issues and then milk them for what they are worth, and it often creates a image of a ongoing situation that is exaggerated.

Cops are being demonized, and let's face it, have targets put on their backs because of the media focus. I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough. The media is painting all cops with a broad brush when they single out bad cops.The media has got to adjust it's approach to police shootings (not that bad police shootings should be ignored) but instead look at the overall effect of their coverage and overall behavior of police.
Police don't even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs.

Police don't even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs.
I don't know how that figures into this. Lumberjacks, Fishermen or steel workers don't have people with guns in unpredictable situations and media scrutinizing their evey move for flaws, what other profession has such high standards and so much scrutiny?

More Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2015 than Military heroes in a seemingly never ending military confrontation in Afghanistan. Police Officers aren't entitled to federal compensation for real or imagined PTSD but it's an important issue in retired Officers who witnessed more carnage in their careers than most Military officers. About 86 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty in 2015 to protect the 1st ten Amendments aka the "Bill of Rights" including the 1st Amendment right of ignorant and angry idiots to engage in hate speech. Of the 86 Officers who died in the line of duty about 64 were shot and killed. The point is that if police Officers are so "trigger happy" as angry incoherent lefties allege, at least 64 heroes didn't pull the trigger soon enough to save their own lives.

Andy Grimm says he was shot without warning while setting up a camera and tripod.

Grimm said he was shot without warning when he emerged from his vehicle and began setting up his tripod and camera.

“I know Jake. I like Jake. I don’t want him to lose his job over this,” Grimm told the paper after the incident.

Just another fuckin day in the life of being a citizen in America, with cops who love shooting mf's just because............thank God, the guy wasn't a negro, he'd be dead today!!....just because......cops love shootin people for nothing

There is something kinda slick about a double-tap....they always look so surprised and then there's the head-bounce when it hits the asphalt.....Good times. :thup:

Oh shut up already.

Maybe the cop was as fed up with the lying divisive media as we are.

Cops do a hard job and have to deal with the dregs of society often.

That being said, something has gone horribly wrong with their training sometime between the 80s and today.

Shooting innocent dogs, people, it's getting out of hand.

I have friends that are LEOs

Yet they've been LEOs a long time now, I suppose.

It's definitely a new phenomenon.

I would never want to be a police officer now, it's got to be tough.

It's not all that tough. It's actually a pretty fun job. You meet people that under normal circumstances most people don't get to meet.

There is something kinda slick about a double-tap....they always look so surprised and then there's the head-bounce when it hits the asphalt.....Good times. :thup:
As if you ever saw that except in a movie.....:lol:

Forum List

Back