If WW3 starts, will the draft come back?

I hear that our US military doesn't currently have enough staffing to fight a conventional war. So, if WW3 starts, does that mean we will need to bring back the draft? I have a grandson who is draft age, so this concerns me.
Miley and Austin will require that soldiers and sailors wear high heel

I hear that our US military doesn't currently have enough staffing to fight a conventional war. So, if WW3 starts, does that mean we will need to bring back the draft? I have a grandson who is draft age, so this concerns me.
Lol. WW3 = Nuclear war ==> the impossible
Those wealthy elites won't let it happen. They won't let their property or assets turn into ashes! lol. 😄😄😄

The Republicans used to get elected upon saying that communist Russia was against us....now they run in fear of Russia and want to make nice while the Russians murder us in our sleep.
You really like your wars, don't you?

They'll probably offer citizenship to all of the military aged males who are being inventoried at the border if they join the military.

I'm not even kidding either. Watch and see.

At this point, war is just a business anyway. Pretty much all wars are banker wars.

No attachment or allegience to the country itself is necessary.

Our military has fewer “grunt” positions that can be filled with anyone off the street.
We don’t have the menial labor we did when we had a draft
Most MOSs require lengthy training and motivated personnel
Weapons systems are more complex

We don’t need a draft or want one
We arent fighting a WW either....

They'll probably offer citizenship to all of the military aged males who are being inventoried at the border if they join the military.

I'm not even kidding either. Watch and see.

They already do that

Last edited:
It's possible. Anyone telling you it wont is talking out their ass. The reality it is it depends. Who are we fighting. Where are we fighting. Who started it, and thus who's on which side. There are way too many unknowns to know whether a draft would be needed or beneficial to fight this hypothetical war.

They already do that

Yeah, I know. In fact, I've read reports where they've caught MS-13 gang members who were stealing weapons.

But as they continue to get involved in more wars to justify spending/printing and to keep the dollar somewhat relevant, the question of bringing back the draft has come up and I think that they'll instead look to a lot of those military aged male foreigners en masse to use as fodder.

Yeah, I know. In fact, I've read reports where they've caught MS-13 gang members who were stealing weapons.

But as they continue to get involved in more wars to justify spending/printing and to keep the dollar somewhat relevant, the question of bringing back the draft has come up and I think that they'll instead look to a lot of those military aged male foreigners en masse to use as fodder.

My Grandfather was Swedish and was drafted into the US Army in 1943
Once he was in the Army, he was given citizenship

Giving citizenship to immigrants who serve has been going on for decades

With a few exceptions, the Draft age population is made up of softies and would be more of a burden than help in the military. If WW3 breaks out remember our enemies were financed over the years by American business and tax dollars. We have sold them the rope they will use to hang us.

With a few exceptions, the Draft age population is made up of softies and would be more of a burden than help in the military. If WW3 breaks out remember our enemies were financed over the years by American business and tax dollars. We have sold them the rope they will use to hang us.
Back during the draft, the military was quite good at taking “softies” and turning the into warriors, in some ways it’s easier to break down and remold a softy than a strong person.

Back during the draft, the military was quite good at taking “softies” and turning the into warriors, in some ways it’s easier to break down and remold a softy than a strong person.

Especially when it's life or death. People tend to smarten and toughen up rather quickly.

Any war requiring a draft will be over before the first draftee shows up to recruit training.
You dont know that. You cant. We dont even know who's fighting this hypothetical war or where we are fighting it. It takes 6 months to get a recruit through Marine Corps basic and SOI 13 weeks of basic and 14 for SOI. Lets say it takes 3 months to get the first draftee into basic. You're telling me you KNOW the war will be over in 9 months? Im calling bullshit on anyone who's saying that without even knowing the participants of said war.

You dont know that. You cant. We dont even know who's fighting this hypothetical war or where we are fighting it. It takes 6 months to get a recruit through Marine Corps basic and SOI 13 weeks of basic and 14 for SOI. Lets say it takes 3 months to get the first draftee into basic. You're telling me you KNOW the war will be over in 9 months? Im calling bullshit on anyone who's saying that without even knowing the participants of said war.
Are we talking WWIII? That's a world war. Right?

In the event of a total world conflict, what are the odds of one idiot deciding to go nuclear? When that happens, all bets are off.

The war will be over in about 30 minutes after that.

Are we talking WWIII? That's a world war. Right?

In the event of a total world conflict, what are the odds of one idiot deciding to go nuclear? When that happens, all bets are off.

The war will be over in about 30 minutes after that.
Was the entire world fighting WW1 or 2? Oh they werent? Fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back