If White guilt was an actual thing being pushed, It would be justified

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists. Black folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that you know that you know it.

I remember I had a white "friend" in high school who was like the only white dude in our school(crt confirmed). He would tell me about how his dad would tell him "turn that N***%*% music off" when he played rap music. He came over our house one day and he shook my hand with a great big, fake white man smile on his face. He was conversing with my mom downstairs and I could hear him laughing HARD at every lame statement my mom would make. He was so friendly! But turn that N word music down lol. You look at people like Pewdiepie or Hulk Hogan; Hogan gave off the public image that everyone was his Bru-ther, "I can't be racist, I wrestle with black guys". But when no one is watching, he's telling his daughter not to date n($($($@. "Listen here Bru-ther"? More like "Listen here N$&*&%*". You have a judge in the privacy of her home casually using the N word with her family like it's normal(it is). . As a kid I was called the N word pretty much every day getting on Xbox live, where the whites could see me on certain games that allowed you to use your camera. I have actually never seen a white person being racist in public, it is only when they have the veil of anonymity is when they show their default nature.

That's basically a microcosm of white people in 2022. They smile in ya face, all the time they wanna take ya place, they're backstabber......backstabbers! They haven't became less racist, they have, however, became better at hiding it. Subterfuge has always been a skill maxed trait of white people. You look at how white people smiled at the Indians right before backstabbing them. Even the term Machiavelli is based on an actual white man who put theory behind such deceptions. Ultimately, the detractors know we woke are correct. They aren't mad that we are saying anything that is untrue, but that we refuse to submit to their white supremacy. If you know any white people who remotely have anything wrong with trying to combat racism, you know they are racist. They simply want to maintain white nationalism. This is all to say that, I don't encourage my white constituents not to have white guilt. You are in fact guilty and you should in fact repent. That goes for a majority of white people. White guilt is admissible. With that said, I'm not a big advocate of these woke movements that are predicated on white permission, approval, and validation. Racism should be handled the same way everything else is, and that's with coercive intervention. We don't barter with terrorists, we don't need a precedent where we do so with the white ones. Racist should be punished and made to submit, and gulag those who do not. Fuck that diversity and integration bullshit. Don't try and educate them, just throw em in jail.

Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists.

No, behind closed doors, I'm a Brony ...

10bd3e17-ef24-4f4f-89cf-641437abe7ce.jpg

Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists. Black folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that you know that you know it.

I remember I had a white "friend" in high school who was like the only white dude in our school(crt confirmed). He would tell me about how his dad would tell him "turn that N***%*% music off" when he played rap music. He came over our house one day and he shook my hand with a great big, fake white man smile on his face. He was conversing with my mom downstairs and I could hear him laughing HARD at every lame statement my mom would make. He was so friendly! But turn that N word music down lol. You look at people like Pewdiepie or Hulk Hogan; Hogan gave off the public image that everyone was his Bru-ther, "I can't be racist, I wrestle with black guys". But when no one is watching, he's telling his daughter not to date n($($($@. "Listen here Bru-ther"? More like "Listen here N$&*&%*". You have a judge in the privacy of her home casually using the N word with her family like it's normal(it is). . As a kid I was called the N word pretty much every day getting on Xbox live, where the whites could see me on certain games that allowed you to use your camera. I have actually never seen a white person being racist in public, it is only when they have the veil of anonymity is when they show their default nature.

That's basically a microcosm of white people in 2022. They smile in ya face, all the time they wanna take ya place, they're backstabber......backstabbers! They haven't became less racist, they have, however, became better at hiding it. Subterfuge has always been a skill maxed trait of white people. You look at how white people smiled at the Indians right before backstabbing them. Even the term Machiavelli is based on an actual white man who put theory behind such deceptions. Ultimately, the detractors know we woke are correct. They aren't mad that we are saying anything that is untrue, but that we refuse to submit to their white supremacy. If you know any white people who remotely have anything wrong with trying to combat racism, you know they are racist. They simply want to maintain white nationalism. This is all to say that, I don't encourage my white constituents not to have white guilt. You are in fact guilty and you should in fact repent. That goes for a majority of white people. White guilt is admissible. With that said, I'm not a big advocate of these woke movements that are predicated on white permission, approval, and validation. Racism should be handled the same way everything else is, and that's with coercive intervention. We don't barter with terrorists, we don't need a precedent where we do so with the white ones. Racist should be punished and made to submit, and gulag those who do not. Fuck that diversity and integration bullshit. Don't try and educate them, just throw em in jail.

You are one really sick puppy

Right out in the open, virtually all of you black folks are racists. Most white folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that we know you know it. There I fixed it for you, racist moron.

Everyone is scared to say anything, or laugh at jokes, or even say their own opinion for fear of being branded a racist. True racists are a shrinking minority, dying off with old age, and better values being instilled into children.
That's very true but for those like the OP, it will NEVAH be enough. That's why they need to get over themselves before the real backlash begins. People are willing to try to learn but only if it's worthwhile. For guys like this one, they just need to GFT...

What is racism? ... is it having stereotypical views about different groups of people?.... because if that's what it is... then we are all racist.... is it using your position of power over others (whether you are a waitress or a judge) and treating them differently because they are different than yourself.... if that's it... we are all guilty of it.....
Stop letting the government divide us on race and gender or they will win and we will lose.....

What is racism? ... is it having stereotypical views about different groups of people?.... because if that's what it is... then we are all racist.... is it using your position of power over others (whether you are a waitress or a judge) and treating them differently because they are different than yourself.... if that's it... we are all guilty of it.....
Stop letting the government divide us on race and gender or they will win and we will lose.....
I'm glad you agree with CRT.

I know who you are. Another fucking reject from the land of the losers...................JC.........The first few were the good ones. Now we get the shit flies no one wants.................Good Lord

CRT divides us... you better read my post again....
Your post is a logical contradiction. If you agree with CRT, that most people are racist, then by definition people are already divided. It wouldn't be "divisive" to point out reality and fix it, the opposite is true. But like I said, I don't give two fucks about division, only justice.

Forum List

Back