If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Can we shut down Mosques and outlaw Korans?

No, we have a Constitution that protects freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Though curiously enough, what is written in the Koran probably violates a lot of the liberal hate speech laws, which are unofficially un-Constitutional.

However, we can make changes in our system that don't reward that cult of Islam. We can deport a great many of these animals. There's measures that should be taken that are not being taken.

Now for the abstract; how many Muslims do you think really believe that the Kuran is the literal word of God? I'd argue that it's a social convention more than anything. If Muslims really believed in their murder manual, we'd be well into World War Whatever right about now. In the Middle East, it's a convention for 'social order' and the justification for oppressive measures to anyone who does not step in line. It's a dogma that is hard to shake because a veil of fear looms large over whomever dares to oppose it. Many have been conditioned to accept it on some level and not be the squeaky wheel that gets the grease (or the bullet in this case).

In America, it's not too late. But we can't be appeasers. We have to call a spade a spade. We all know that Islam is a death scam. Stop putting Islam on equal footing with other vaunted institutions. But the cancer runs deep. We have President O-Tard touting that Islam was at America's founding. Bull f'ing sh**.

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.

libs defending muslims again. yawn.
I guess you're just not bright enough to know we're defending the Constitution, not Muslims per se. :dunno:
No you're not. You're OPPOSING THE CONSTITUTION. Specifically, Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

You're also opposing US Codes 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2385 (Overthrow of Govt)

You're also opposing scores of US laws (and US culture in general) such as > murder, many discrimination laws protecting women, pedophilia, rape, wife-beating, animal cruelty, torture/mutilation, discrimination against gays, free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to drink alcohol, freedom to hear/play music, freedom to drive a car, freedom to board a taxi with a dog (including blind people), freedom to wear ordinary clothes, requirements to show facial identification, etc, etc, etc, etc
We've already established you're fucking insane. Exactly which non-U.S. law(s) do your delusions inform you I've put above the Constitution or U.S. laws?

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.
How long until there's a Constitutional Amendment making Judaism illegal? Then Christianity?

Good luck with that.

How long until there's a Constitutional Amendment making Judaism illegal? Then Christianity?

Illegal or unconstitutional? Because those are two different concepts in a manner of speaking.

As for the Constitution; it's mean to be the final word; the backbone. The premise of our Constitution is that it works when the majority aren't an utterly iniquitous people. Any changes to the Constitution require a rigorous process that is basically passed by a super majority. There's a reason people live their whole lives without not seeing new amendments. It's not some willy-nilly thing.

The supremacy clause is irrelevant to this discussion. The free exercise clause does.
You, and all other denialists, are irrelevant to this discussion.

Just because you don't understand the constitution doesn't mean your points are right
Only a cretin could not understand the Supremacy Clause. You understand it quite well. You're a phony.

Says you, citing you. Your entire argument is predicated on us accepting whatever hapless bullshit you make up, accepting that you define the constitution, accepting that you define what religion is.

Laughing.....nope. You're nobody. You define nothing. And you have no idea what you're talking about.
1. The CONSTITUTION defines the Supremacy Clause, not me, you idiot. > "This Constitution and the laws of the United States....shall be the supreme law of the land."

2. Actually I got the definition of religion from Webster's New World college Dictionary, 4th ed. >> "a specific system of belief, worship, etc. with code of ethics"

There really is no point in arguing with Protectionist- he believes his fantasies and ignores reality.

Example- he quote the definition of 'religion' from Webster- but will ignore Webster when we look up Islam in Websters:

Full Definition of ISLAM
: the religious faith of Muslims including belief in Allah as the sole deity and in Muhammad as his prophet
a : the civilization erected upon Islamic faith

b : the group of modern nations in which Islam is the dominant religion

So Mary- since we are in the United States- and speaking of the United States- do you see any Constitutional issue with taxing people based upon their religion?

Good luck with that.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Good luck with that.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

So Mary- since we are in the United States- and speaking of the United States- do you see any Constitutional issue with taxing people based upon their religion?
I understand your question. Yes, I think we should tax all religions. If they make a profit, they get taxed. But I think you missed my larger point. Muslim counties don't tax fellow Muslims, they DO tax NON Muslims. That is my angle. Secondly, I would like to see islam treated more like a hate group than a religion, their members scrutinized like the KKK or skin heads. Their religious status should be revoked. Based on the absolutism and the extremist acts muslims have committed against innocent westerners. It's a no brainer.

Good luck with that.

Illegal or unconstitutional? Because those are two different concepts in a manner of speaking.

As for the Constitution; it's mean to be the final word; the backbone. The premise of our Constitution is that it works when the majority aren't an utterly iniquitous people. Any changes to the Constitution require a rigorous process that is basically passed by a super majority. There's a reason people live their whole lives without not seeing new amendments. It's not some willy-nilly thing.
In terms of a "death cult" that's not a noteworthy distinction.

Now how about answering my questions...?

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

No, we have a Constitution that protects freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Though curiously enough, what is written in the Koran probably violates a lot of the liberal hate speech laws, which are unofficially un-Constitutional.

However, we can make changes in our system that don't reward that cult of Islam. We can deport a great many of these animals. There's measures that should be taken that are not being taken.

Now for the abstract; how many Muslims do you think really believe that the Kuran is the literal word of God? I'd argue that it's a social convention more than anything. If Muslims really believed in their murder manual, we'd be well into World War Whatever right about now. In the Middle East, it's a convention for 'social order' and the justification for oppressive measures to anyone who does not step in line. It's a dogma that is hard to shake because a veil of fear looms large over whomever dares to oppose it. Many have been conditioned to accept it on some level and not be the squeaky wheel that gets the grease (or the bullet in this case).

In America, it's not too late. But we can't be appeasers. We have to call a spade a spade. We all know that Islam is a death scam. Stop putting Islam on equal footing with other vaunted institutions. But the cancer runs deep. We have President O-Tard touting that Islam was at America's founding. Bull f'ing sh**.
You are not aware that we are well into World War Whatever right now ?
Note: since this map was made there have been numerous instances of Muslim terrorism in Paris, Quebec, Australia, and the United States.

IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/uploads/6/68/IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

We have a Constitution that also protects us from supremacisms like Islam. Unfortunately, we don't have political leaders who uphold that Constitution, and instead of enforcing it (Article 6, Section 2), they allow the supremacism of Islam to exist and grow, like a cancer. We do have one weapon - the ballot box. We need to use it wisely.

Last edited:
libs defending muslims again. yawn.
I guess you're just not bright enough to know we're defending the Constitution, not Muslims per se. :dunno:
No you're not. You're OPPOSING THE CONSTITUTION. Specifically, Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

You're also opposing US Codes 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2385 (Overthrow of Govt)

You're also opposing scores of US laws (and US culture in general) such as > murder, many discrimination laws protecting women, pedophilia, rape, wife-beating, animal cruelty, torture/mutilation, discrimination against gays, free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to drink alcohol, freedom to hear/play music, freedom to drive a car, freedom to board a taxi with a dog (including blind people), freedom to wear ordinary clothes, requirements to show facial identification, etc, etc, etc, etc
We've already established you're fucking insane. Exactly which non-U.S. law(s) do your delusions inform you I've put above the Constitution or U.S. laws?
You're so out of this discussion, you're not even capable of constructing a sentence.
geez.gif

Good luck with that.

There is no need for any change to the Constitution. Since 1789, supremacism (that includes Islam) has been illegal by Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause). It simply needs to be enforced, and like some other issues (ex immigration law) it isn't being enforced.

You, and all other denialists, are irrelevant to this discussion.

Just because you don't understand the constitution doesn't mean your points are right
Only a cretin could not understand the Supremacy Clause. You understand it quite well. You're a phony.

Says you, citing you. Your entire argument is predicated on us accepting whatever hapless bullshit you make up, accepting that you define the constitution, accepting that you define what religion is.

Laughing.....nope. You're nobody. You define nothing. And you have no idea what you're talking about.
1. The CONSTITUTION defines the Supremacy Clause, not me, you idiot. > "This Constitution and the laws of the United States....shall be the supreme law of the land."

2. Actually I got the definition of religion from Webster's New World college Dictionary, 4th ed. >> "a specific system of belief, worship, etc. with code of ethics"

There really is no point in arguing with Protectionist- he believes his fantasies and ignores reality.

Example- he quote the definition of 'religion' from Webster- but will ignore Webster when we look up Islam in Websters:

Full Definition of ISLAM
: the religious faith of Muslims including belief in Allah as the sole deity and in Muhammad as his prophet
a : the civilization erected upon Islamic faith

b : the group of modern nations in which Islam is the dominant religion

So they are contradicting themselves. They should lookup their own definition of "religion", and note how Islam doesn't fit it. :biggrin:

A lot of scared little bigots on this thread with no logic, backbone, or understanding of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back