If we actually BUILT the wall would you be willing to negotiate the fate of those here?

What say you?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Deport them no matter what

Results are only viewable after voting.
the wall is going to take a decade just to get the Eminent domain cases settled in court....

the wall is going to take a decade just to get the Eminent domain cases settled in court....
Build what can be built and then the only holes will be on the property of hold outs. They will then BEG for the wall to be built to keep the MILLIONS from destroying their crops, property or livestock.

maybe , i sure don't know but i hear talk about something called the 'roosevelt reservation' that may smooth things for the border wall builders Care4 . i hear that what you say may be a problem in Texas but i don't know and i am happy to let Trump just go to work , do what he can do and see what happens Care4 .

Build what can be built and then the only holes will be on the property of hold outs. They will then BEG for the wall to be built to keep the MILLIONS from destroying their crops, property or livestock.
---------------------------------------------------- and that makes sense Grandpa .

It'll still take at minimum 10 years for the government to steal all the land from the different families that own it....No guarantees there will be a stretch of land that doesn't have hold outs.....

Wall first then negotiate the fate of those already here?

What happened with the Secure Fence Act of 2006? Can you (general) identify what went wrong with this and it's lack of success?

There is nothing to negotiate.

The 700-mile double-layer fence was promised. Obama declared the project complete after 36 miles of double-layer fence. The other 600+ miles were not even single layer. That wasn't the first time the promise was rescinded.

I don't know why we are addressing amnesty again when the deal struck in the 80's isn't completed (Dems still have their and of the deal to uphold) not the one in 2006. When Dems finish the last few deals, we can start a new deal. Until then, what is the point of a new deal? We know for sure the Dems will not do their agreed upon part if Repubs go first. It is proven.

It'll still take at minimum 10 years for the government to steal all the land from the different families that own it....No guarantees there will be a stretch of land that doesn't have hold outs.....

His point was that the hold outs are welcome to hold out. Built the wall around them. Once completed, the hold outs will want the wall on their property to keep out the illegals who are funneling through the gaps in the wall (abbutting the hold outs' properties). We can guard several gaps a whole lot easier than a thousand miles.

The holdouts will want that wall before long, so it will be completed eventually.

Wall first then negotiate the fate of those already here?

What happened with the Secure Fence Act of 2006? Can you (general) identify what went wrong with this and it's lack of success?

There is nothing to negotiate.

The 700-mile double-layer fence was promised. Obama declared the project complete after 36 miles of double-layer fence. The other 600+ miles were not even single layer. That wasn't the first time the promise was rescinded.

I don't know why we are addressing amnesty again when the deal struck in the 80's isn't completed (Dems still have their and of the deal to uphold) not the one in 2006. When Dems finish the last few deals, we can start a new deal. Until then, what is the point of a new deal? We know for sure the Dems will not do their agreed upon part if Repubs go first. It is proven.

We have a track record.

That wall should have started going up in 1989. Cram any more mass amnesty right up your ass!

You ever see someone learn from a mistake by removing all the consequences of that mistake? If you tell someone not to steal and then let them keep the property in front of their friends what message did you send? Unfortunately, the best plan is to make examples of them and let anyone who might try see the price that is exacted.

Make examples of kids. Right.

You ever see someone learn from a mistake by removing all the consequences of that mistake? If you tell someone not to steal and then let them keep the property in front of their friends what message did you send? Unfortunately, the best plan is to make examples of them and let anyone who might try see the price that is exacted.

Most of those "kids" are over 18. The more I think about it, send them all to Mexico.

You just can't stand consequences can you?

How about the kids in gangs? How about the kids in trouble with the law or with priors? That kind of generalization is an example of stupidity.

Forum List

Back