If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

Meh, I wouldn't come to a final conclusion about this based on one debate.

during the last election Obama came out similarly unprepared and had his ass handed to him by Romney in the first debate, which people seem to have forgotten.

If Trump is similarly unprepared next time around then maybe this narrative the left is running with makes sense. until then the first debate is far from a conclusive anything. It's why there's more than one.

Bro, I'm not talking about the performance of one debate. If he showed up at the next one wearing a Capt America uniform would you think he was Bucky Barnes? No, so how would a good showing the next time erase all the bs he's already shown you?

Its not the left who is running with this...He literally was unprepared. He IS unprepared.

could be although, based on the thread title it would seem the implication would be that the basis for that decision is that he wasn't prepared for this debate.

And I've seen this narrative elsewhere, not just here.

"he couldn't prep for the debate, how can we trust him to prepare as president" etc., etc.

I know we all like to watch the race and comment on every development or we wouldn't be here on this site, but basing too much on one debate is getting waaaay out in front of ourselves I think.

I agree and thats why I said not just one debate...look at everything in total. He's clueless.

I, as much as the next guy would like to see if Donald can back up his 'I know how to win' talk. He had to change tack a couple of months ago and he did. Right "knowing how to win" takes winning the next debate. To do that he will have to prepare.

If he does well I think the race is back to tossup country, as this debate will be basically forgotten. If he doesn't do well again and looks unprepared again, this impression that he doesn't prepare will stick and he's likely done.

So Trump is a goofball but for a few weeks he read words without going off script. This bar is so low its almost praising him for not shitting his pants as being Presidential.

Better yet, America is like Elmer Fudd when Bugs Bunny would put on a wig and go "Hey big boy!". Thinking...that chick is hot lol. The carnival barker read words and didnt go Ooga Booga and its a win

during the last election Obama came out similarly unprepared and had his ass handed to him by Romney in the first debate, which people seem to have forgotten.

If Trump is similarly unprepared next time around then maybe this narrative the left is running with makes sense. until then the first debate is far from a conclusive anything. It's why there's more than one.

Bro, I'm not talking about the performance of one debate. If he showed up at the next one wearing a Capt America uniform would you think he was Bucky Barnes? No, so how would a good showing the next time erase all the bs he's already shown you?

Its not the left who is running with this...He literally was unprepared. He IS unprepared.

could be although, based on the thread title it would seem the implication would be that the basis for that decision is that he wasn't prepared for this debate.

"he couldn't prep for the debate, how can we trust him to prepare as president" etc., etc.

I know we all like to watch the race and comment on every development or we wouldn't be here on this site, but basing too much on one debate is getting waaaay out in front of ourselves I think.

I agree and thats why I said not just one debate...look at everything in total. He's clueless.

I, as much as the next guy would like to see if Donald can back up his 'I know how to win' talk. He had to change tack a couple of months ago and he did. Right "knowing how to win" takes winning the next debate. To do that he will have to prepare.

If he does well I think the race is back to tossup country, as this debate will be basically forgotten. If he doesn't do well again and looks unprepared again, this impression that he doesn't prepare will stick and he's likely done.

So Trump is a goofball but for a few weeks he read words without going off script. This bar is so low its almost praising him for not shitting his pants as being Presidential.

Better yet, America is like Elmer Fudd when Bugs Bunny would put on a wig and go "Hey big boy!". Thinking...that chick is hot lol. The carnival barker read words and didnt go Ooga Booga and its a win

I was more referring to the fact that he knew to change tack when necessary and did.

I think this whole race is ridiculous. If either party is running nearly anyone else this is a blowout in either direction the candidates are so awful.

The bar is so low it is barely a threshold....

I was more referring to the fact that he knew to change tack when necessary and did.

I think this whole race is ridiculous. If either party is running nearly anyone else this is a blowout in either direction the candidates are so awful.

No doubt, Hillary Clinton has many, many flaws......However, I sincerely think that we could easily survive 4 years of Clinton....BUT, 4 years of Trump simply and repeatedly bragging that he's "the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet"...............well, I'm not that sure that we could stomach the clownish charlatan.

Again, you're giving him credit for being more calm and when did we start heaping praise on people for finally realizing how they appear AFTER claiming over and over he'll never change when it was brought to his attention for month after month after month

Again, you're giving him credit for being more calm and when did we start heaping praise on people for finally realizing how they appear AFTER claiming over and over he'll never change when it was brought to his attention for month after month after month

no, I'm simply pointing out a fact, yet again, that he changed his tactic when it was clear it's what he had to do.

I'm not giving him praise, credit or anything else, but rather commenting on the subject matter of the thread in how this 'lack of preparation' mantra will or will not carry forward if he is smart enough to change tack again and prepare.

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change
Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.

One of the main answers about him not knowing dick about being President is that he says he'll hire the right people. But here you are telling me that hiring the right people doesnt matter. So him knowing dick about the job is the acceptable conclusion.

Thats fucking scary that his supporters think its a good thing that he will hire people to guide him AND he will ignore those same people. Both of those things are good....how?
I actually wrote a note to Trump a while back and asked him a question in it. He responded to that question in his next public appearance I watched. I am inclined to think that he has a hell of a lot more common sense than politic tactical hacks and Hillary.

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.

if hostile environment means people hold him to a lesser standard than they hold his opponent, then lucky him.

and if he can't withstand the simplest of questions without melting down, then he has no business sitting in the oval office.

Oh right, everything that happened in the past 20 years he's told you it was Hillary's fault. And since the world isnt perfect she's to blame.
Can you be objective enough to talk about any of her weaknesses? No one is perfect...I was up front about Trump.

Yes I can. What you got? Her emails? What about them?
Does obstruction of justice ring a bell with you?

:cuckoo:

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.

if hostile environment means people hold him to a lesser standard than they hold his opponent, then lucky him.

and if he can't withstand the simplest of questions without melting down, then he has no business sitting in the oval office.
So when you going to hold Hillary and her crew accountable for obstruction of justice with her email fiasco?

no, I'm simply pointing out a fact, yet again, that he changed his tactic when it was clear it's what he had to do.

They were telling him to cut that shit out for months...and for months he said no...which is a clear sign of being a dumbass. Then after saying he wouldnt change ever....he lied again and changed for a moment. Now he's back at it.

Every move is a win. Dont change...win. Change...Win. Say you wont change and then change? Win

Trump does not have to answer the questions while the criminal sits fat and untouchable.

Does obstruction of justice ring a bell with you?

True.....and her conviction and sentence will be 4 years in the oval office.

as soon as the conspiracy theory nutcase lets us know what she was convicted of obstructing maybe she'll let us know.

until then, she's just embarrassing herself with every post
No I am showing that you are a bias twit that makes claims and ignores facts.

Forum List

Back