If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

Oh and he's convinced you that any deaths that happen while being SOS means you're directly responsible....just like no other SOS in history but these are new rules

Maybe he thinks doing the job of President is important and worth a lot of time, and debates with the losing candidate aren't.

The debates are just the tip of the iceberg

Trump has been campaigning for 15 months. In the beginning, you could excuse his lack of knowledge on relevant issues. But he has shown little improvement in his depth of knowledge since

It shows a lack of intellectual curiosity and basic laziness on Trumps part

I'd like to see both candidates be challenged to name the leaders of foreign countries ... on stage, unannounced, random surprise questions.

Give them both a Dry Ease erasable board, ask the question and have them write down their answer, and show their answer to the mod/audience at the same time....

simple, effective, and telling ...

Just as Obama went golfing instead of having his morning NSA briefings and Hillary's incompetence was nothing short of complete impotency as SoS.

Obama didnt do anything INSTEAD of briefings...why lie about that?

And to sum up the total of Hillary as being incompetent is like saying that everyones life is a failure unless its perfect.

But lastly, to pretend that Trump 1. Has a plan or 2. Will do anything he promises misses the fact that Trump has never ever kept his word on anything ever.

Dont think hes corrupt while he's facing fraud and RICO charges? Hey man, I cant help you there. Do you know what RICO and Fraud means? And YOU KNOW from the debates and every question he's had to answer that he's inept....and whats worse is believes he isnt, he believes he won the debate, he's smarter than the generals...Hell, he even handed in a phony Doctors note saying he was Superman.

If that doesnt scare the shit out of you and you believe a server is worse...I'm done
Another confidence builder I have for Trump is that he has no "Pay to Play" scheme or "best corrupt pals" to take the jobs in the administration. However he knows many very successful people in all areas that could help him as advisors. Not just political hacks.

BTW, very successful people have made deals with Trump...and they are smart. Would they even get involved with him if he was corrupt? They are smarter than that.

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.

I'd like to see both candidates be challenged to name the leaders of foreign countries ... on stage, unannounced, random surprise questions.

Give them both a Dry Ease erasable board, ask the question and have them write down their answer, and show their answer to the mod/audience at the same time....

Then you could ask them to name the last five Miss America's and the phone number for the nearest Hooters

So you noticed too that everytime Trump is pressed for an answer he gives someone elses solution?

Oh right, everything that happened in the past 20 years he's told you it was Hillary's fault. And since the world isnt perfect she's to blame.
Can you be objective enough to talk about any of her weaknesses? No one is perfect...I was up front about Trump.

Meh, I wouldn't come to a final conclusion about this based on one debate.

during the last election Obama came out similarly unprepared and had his ass handed to him by Romney in the first debate, which people seem to have forgotten.

If Trump is similarly unprepared next time around then maybe this narrative the left is running with makes sense. until then the first debate is far from a conclusive anything. It's why there's more than one.

during the last election Obama came out similarly unprepared and had his ass handed to him by Romney in the first debate, which people seem to have forgotten.

If Trump is similarly unprepared next time around then maybe this narrative the left is running with makes sense. until then the first debate is far from a conclusive anything. It's why there's more than one.

Bro, I'm not talking about the performance of one debate. If he showed up at the next one wearing a Capt America uniform would you think he was Bucky Barnes? No, so how would a good showing the next time erase all the bs he's already shown you?

Its not the left who is running with this...He literally was unprepared. He IS unprepared.

Next debate will be town hall format where the questions will be much broader

Good chance to see Trump interact with the public

Bro, I'm not talking about the performance of one debate. If he showed up at the next one wearing a Capt America uniform would you think he was Bucky Barnes? No, so how would a good showing the next time erase all the bs he's already shown you?

Its not the left who is running with this...He literally was unprepared. He IS unprepared.

could be although, based on the thread title it would seem the implication would be that the basis for that decision is that he wasn't prepared for this debate.

And I've seen this narrative elsewhere, not just here.

"he couldn't prep for the debate, how can we trust him to prepare as president" etc., etc.

I know we all like to watch the race and comment on every development or we wouldn't be here on this site, but basing too much on one debate is getting waaaay out in front of ourselves I think.

I, as much as the next guy would like to see if Donald can back up his 'I know how to win' talk. He had to change tack a couple of months ago and he did. Right now "knowing how to win" takes winning the next debate. To do that he will have to prepare.

If he does well I think the race is back to tossup country, as this debate will be basically forgotten. If he doesn't do well again and looks unprepared again, this impression that he doesn't prepare will stick and he's likely done.

Last edited:
Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.

Next debate will be town hall format where the questions will be much broader

Good chance to see Trump interact with the public

I know that the debate will be held in St. Louis, but hopefully for Trump, there will not be in that audience anyone from Iowa who can recall this quote from our beloved Donald: "‘‘How stupid are the people of Iowa?’’ declared Trump during a rally at Iowa Central Community College.

Forum List

Back