If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?

I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.

No. Every 2 and 4 years America is on the chopping block. Trump is a scumbag. But he is better than the dems. But did Trump save America last time when he and the reps had full control of D.C. for 2 years?

wheeling wv run away.jpg

Bub...the truth is that which does not change. The truth does not rest on a D or an R. We have no hope to save America. All you can do is whine and watch the ship sink. America only worked when it worked. When the majority of the people were not mentally ill and could be depended on living by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. When America made things and was not just a pimp for China.

Back in the day, it was not life or death depending on if a dem or rep got in. The 2 and 4 year election cycle was not that big a deal as most everyone was on the same or similar wavelength...but not any longer. Every election in America seems like America's very survival rests on the outcome. You can't run a country like that. Sooner or later, you will lose an election. Nor should a healthy country be knocking on the door of implosion every other week.

Unless the dems see the light...these are our choices:

1) Do nothing...live as tax slaves under perpetual dem rule and be disarmed.

2) Civil War - formal secession. Form the America First Union / Conservative States of America Union / Conservative Union...or whatever you want to call it. Dems will wipe you out with the military...which they own.

3) Informal Secession - Still form the America First Union / Conservative States of America Union / Conservative Union...or whatever you want to call it. Then disregarded Federal law as the dems have done for ages.

4) Vote dem and accelerate the collapse - may make for an easier 'peaceful' divorce. And if there is a hot civil war, dems will send in the military and wipe reps out. Reps have zero organization or $ to fight any war.

soros (12).jpg

Yeah but here's the problem. In America you're allowed to be a democrat if you want to be one, but everything that this country was founded upon they're against so what proper action or actions should be done?
Democrats are definitely trying to destroy this country as our founders created it. There's only one way to stop that from happening. You have to vote them out or lose your country. MAGA

I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.
If it happens (it's highly unlikely thank goodness) it's good by America.

1705695159687.png

As I have said on a few occasions.....the only way to save America is to take every Democrat in government out back and put a bullet in their heads.

I put the odds of Trump getting reelected right now at about 30-40% because I expect massive cheating and corruption again on a scale to dwarf 2020. I believe there are people willing to do /anything/ to stop him from being reelected by America. And once in office, I expect democrats to redouble their efforts of impeaching him once a month, charges, hearings, raids, false accusations, wiretaps, whistleblowers, rantings, court hearings, threats and anything else they can do to disrupt him from turning this country around.

I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the entire democrat party and far left which has co-opted them are operating under the control of foreign interests, maybe China.

Actually uh there's a lot bigger chance of the democrats making threats (and possibly even carrying them out but probably not because of a thick security team) to assassinate Trump to get the white house back than to cheat again when they already know that it'll be extra tough this year. Lord I pray that I'm wrong and this doesn't happen though.

If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?​

No, of course not. Even if Trump wins and the GOP wins control of Congress, Trump is not going to have a 60 vote Senate majority to do as he pleases. Ergo, he cannot save the country forever in 4 years, and he isn't going to destroy it either. Not sure I can say the same for Biden and the democrats though, should they take total control. Even with only 51 votes in the Senate they came close to abolishing the filibuster, which could eventually mean indefinite one-party control. Much as Trump might want that for him and his side, but I'm not seeing the GOP doing that; there's enough true conservatives that won't accept that.

If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?​

No, of course not. Even if Trump wins and the GOP wins control of Congress, Trump is not going to have a 60 vote Senate majority to do as he pleases. Ergo, he cannot save the country forever in 4 years, and he isn't going to destroy it either.

Maybe I should rephrase the question to will our elections always be safe and secure afterwards.

Seriously? You think Biden could run again in 2028?

Legally - sure. I'm still convinced he's going to be the Dem candidate this year.

I'm not. The democrats certainly don't want him to run. They don't even have faith in him anymore that he could win against Trump even with fraud. They're a whole lot smarter than that which is exactly why they disguised Nikki Haley as a Republican and why she's getting so many votes now. I do believe that they're now working undercover.

I'm not. The democrats certainly don't want him to run. They don't even have faith in him anymore that he could win against Trump even with fraud. They're a whole lot smarter than that which is exactly why they disguised Nikki Haley as a Republican and why she's getting so many votes now. I do believe that they're now working undercover.
I corrected that. I left out the "not." I predicted 4 years ago that he wouldn't serve out this first term.

Forum List

Back