If Trump Wins The Election but Gets Assassinated (AKA America's Worst Nightmare) Will That Mark The Start Of A Second Civil War?

Right. Gotchya...

I mean on one hand I don't advocate killing somebody unless it's for self-defense purposes and I think that others should believe the same, but if you got such a tyrant dictator running our country people often throw the law out the window because they're scared and just want their freedom back.

If it wasn't for the American Revolution we would all still be back in England being run by a British monarchy. Was it in any way, shape, or form legal? No it wasn't at all.

Many true American patriots also lost their lives and were imprisoned, but was it worth it in order to gain our freedom and independence? Most definitely.

No one is getting assassinated. The feebs already have their eyes on bad guys and removed a dozen or so actahs from the table.

I mean on one hand I don't advocate killing somebody unless it's for self-defense purposes and I think that others should believe the same, but if you got such a tyrant dictator running our country people often throw the law out the window because they're scared and just want their freedom back.

If it wasn't for the American Revolution we would all still be back in England being run by a British monarchy. Was it in any way, shape, or form legal? No it wasn't at all.

Many true American patriots also lost their lives and were imprisoned, but was it worth it in order to gain our freedom and independence? Most definitely.
We don't have a tyrant dictator, and if people rise up the feds have already won.

This came up in a discussion today and I really am afraid that it's getting this serious and scary. As everybody knows at this point that even if it will be a legit election and Trump wins that the democrats aren't just going to go away quietly, and true American patriots aren't going to put up with it either.
If the explanation is like the grassy knoll more than likely

Well if we don't then we're still pretty darn close to it and just on the cusp of one.
If the Trumpybear wins it will be a repeat of 2016, where the Democrat graciously concedes and the people whine and wail. If Biden wins it will be worse than 2020, Benedict Donald will not concede at all and will foster even greater dissent among his supporters and they will whine and wail. If Nicki wins all bets are off.

How did I know that they lefties would start parroting and squawking about January 6th again? 🙄

People like you will probably burn by spontaneous combustion when the inner anger boils over!
I am a veteran of the Cold War. My job was to keep Americans safe from the Soviet Union. Are you getting where i am coming from?

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

Did I say that? No, I said that nobody should be assassinated but why would I care about what happens to Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.
When i was at Andrews AFB during the Thunderbird Air Show, my unit was hosting most of the area. I was dressed in my BDU's and a reporter asked what would happen if i saw someone who was going to shoot Bill Clinton. I told the reporter that i would bend down and tie my boot straps....

Last edited:
I am a veteran of the Cold War. My job was to keep Americans safe from the Soviet Union. Are you getting where i am coming from?

View attachment 896342

And I certainly have gratitude for your services and something tells me that you won't hesitate to serve again if it comes to the fact that you'll need commie target practice.

We don't have a tyrant dictator, and if people rise up the feds have already won.
Joe Biden is a "dictator" and "worse than Trump": Progressive activist

A progressive activist is warning voters against reelecting President Joe Biden, whom she describes as a "dictator" and being "worse than Trump."

"Biden is already a dictator, folks. Fascism is already here under Biden," Bree Newsome said in a Wednesday post on X (formerly Twitter). "Please pay attention to how popular will is being completely ignored because Biden doesn't give af what the public thinks if he can maintain his grip on power."

Forum List

Back