If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?

No. Every 2 and 4 years America is on the chopping block. Trump is a scumbag. But he is better than the dems. But did Trump save America last time when he and the reps had full control of D.C. for 2 years?

View attachment 890394

Bub...the truth is that which does not change. The truth does not rest on a D or an R. We have no hope to save America. All you can do is whine and watch the ship sink. America only worked when it worked. When the majority of the people were not mentally ill and could be depended on living by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. When America made things and was not just a pimp for China.

Back in the day, it was not life or death depending on if a dem or rep got in. The 2 and 4 year election cycle was not that big a deal as most everyone was on the same or similar wavelength...but not any longer. Every election in America seems like America's very survival rests on the outcome. You can't run a country like that. Sooner or later, you will lose an election. Nor should a healthy country be knocking on the door of implosion every other week.

Unless the dems see the light...these are our choices:

1) Do nothing...live as tax slaves under perpetual dem rule and be disarmed.

2) Civil War - formal secession. Form the America First Union / Conservative States of America Union / Conservative Union...or whatever you want to call it. Dems will wipe you out with the military...which they own.

3) Informal Secession - Still form the America First Union / Conservative States of America Union / Conservative Union...or whatever you want to call it. Then disregarded Federal law as the dems have done for ages.

4) Vote dem and accelerate the collapse - may make for an easier 'peaceful' divorce. And if there is a hot civil war, dems will send in the military and wipe reps out. Reps have zero organization or $ to fight any war.

View attachment 890398
IMG_4308.jpeg

If we're really willing to accept Biden and Trump as our only choices, we've already lost.

Name an unbiased source. I'll wait.

Reuters – Bias and Credibility​

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.
  • Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: News Agency
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Reuters - Bias and Credibility

yer welcome.

Democrats are definitely trying to destroy this country as our founders created it. There's only one way to stop that from happening. You have to vote them out or lose your country. MAGA

“WE” did vote them out in 2020 (and also 2022). They’ve corrupted voting beyond meaning. There is no way to vote them out anymore (outside of 120 million legit votes against them) hand-carried to the box, demanding a fair count.

This enemy of America won’t get away with dumping in over 100 million bogus votes. They can swing 500K in multilpe states as we have witnessed. If it’s even remotely close, they can rig it again. Bad votes, bad count, throw away America votes, electronic hacking? Whatever it takes.

Massive street show of support 24-7, overwhelm drop boxes and corrupt Courts. The MSM must be put into place with reality. Turn them off.

If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?​

No, of course not. Even if Trump wins and the GOP wins control of Congress, Trump is not going to have a 60 vote Senate majority to do as he pleases. Ergo, he cannot save the country forever in 4 years, and he isn't going to destroy it either. Not sure I can say the same for Biden and the democrats though, should they take total control. Even with only 51 votes in the Senate they came close to abolishing the filibuster, which could eventually mean indefinite one-party control. Much as Trump might want that for him and his side, but I'm not seeing the GOP doing that; there's enough true conservatives that won't accept that.

there is no “GOP”. There are about 240 “R” demonrats pretending to be “on the side of America”. They have to be exposed and ideally, forced to resign.

Maybe I should rephrase the question to will our elections always be safe and secure afterwards.

No. Absolutely not, without big changes. There are 50 separate Elections, many of them ran by decades of entrenched corrupted busturds….CA NY NJ IL ORE WA on and on. There has to be Nationwide reform and rules enforced. We’ve let it go on long enough.

if they can find you for a 25 yr old student loan or a missing payment on a Credit Card they can find a way to secure one person, one vote. I could figure it out.

Last edited:
I put the odds of Trump getting reelected right now at about 30-40% because I expect massive cheating and corruption again on a scale to dwarf 2020. I believe there are people willing to do /anything/ to stop him from being reelected by America. And once in office, I expect democrats to redouble their efforts of impeaching him once a month, charges, hearings, raids, false accusations, wiretaps, whistleblowers, rantings, court hearings, threats and anything else they can do to disrupt him from turning this country around. I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the entire democrat party and far left which has co-opted them are operating under the control of foreign interests, maybe China.

I need to add that if elected and when the left do all these things disrupting government and the functioning of America again, they will once again use their MSM to again try to play the stupid game of blaming it all on Trump saying: "See? Look at all the trouble this guy is causing!" All the while, just as with his first term, it was actually THEM causing it all.

I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.
To the OP question my answer is no.

Even during Trump’s second term, we will see the continuation of the endless obstructionism by the leftards.

The damage they are doing to our republic isn’t by accident and it’s not going to end any time soon.

3 years of torture and rigged Courts. Nary a whimper out of the filthy R maggots in Congress to help these victims of Deep State persecution. But to say, “good they deserve it”? Lynseee grahm types? Land O Goshen!

Last edited:
I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.
I think you are overly optimistic, we would have resist 47.

I need to add that if elected and when the left do all these things disrupting government and the functioning of America again, they will once again use their MSM to again try to play the stupid game of blaming it all on Trump saying: "See? Look at all the trouble this guy is causing!" All the while, just as with his first term, it was actually THEM causing it all.
Yep, the mark of the Marxists....falsely blame others for the exact same bad shit you are doing.

That's pretty nasty, even for you RW.

I have that old fool on ignore but I just peeked to see what you responded to and he's wrong btw. Just because I currently don't have a job doesn't mean that I never had one before. He also doesn't know anything about people with disabilities so I don't give a flying flip what he says. 🙄

I have that old fool on ignore but I just peeked to see what you responded to and he's wrong btw. Just because I currently don't have a job doesn't mean that I never had one before. He also doesn't know anything about people with disabilities so I don't give a flying flip what he says. 🙄
He is and has always been a troll.

Forum List

Back