If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

That's just stupid flailing.
Trump alienated all of our NATO allies, threatened to shut it down. He pulled Troops out of Syria leaving our allies, the Kurds to be slaughtered by Erdogon's Turks from the east and Russian troops from the north. He defended Putin on national TV while debasing our Intelligence agencies. He pushed to get Russia back into the G7 conference. And he has praised Putin on the media despite ongoing Cyber attacks and attacks on our democracy and threats to reestablish the Soviet Union by force. He's still at it too. He's Putin's boy. Bought and paid for useful idiot. That's some flailing!

Ukraine would already be invaded if Trump had won in 2020. He's Putin's bitch.
If Trump was elected the price of oil would be $50/bbl and Putin wouldn't have had the money to invade Ukraine.

You're a fucking moron.

Trump alienated all of our NATO allies, threatened to shut it down. He pulled Troops out of Syria leaving our allies, the Kurds to be slaughtered by Erdogon's Turks from the east and Russian troops from the north. He defended Putin on national TV while debasing our Intelligence agencies. He pushed to get Russia back into the G7 conference. And he has praised Putin on the media despite ongoing Cyber attacks and attacks on our democracy and threats to reestablish the Soviet Union by force. He's still at it too. He's Putin's boy. Bought and paid for useful idiot. That's some flailing!
Which has nothing to do with why Putin waited until Quid Pro took office. Also, he's not president anymore, so it doesn't matter what he says. Also, still no sources for your claims. Guess we'll have to chalk that one up to feelz.

Which has nothing to do with why Putin waited until Quid Pro took office. Also, he's not president anymore, so it doesn't matter what he says. Also, still no sources for your claims. Guess we'll have to chalk that one up to feelz.
If you had a brain in your head you would have realized that it shouldn't have mattered what Trump said when he was in office. He's a sick, treasonous, lying moron. You didn't notice that? LOL

If you had a brain in your head you would have realized that it shouldn't have mattered what Trump said when he was in office. He's a sick, treasonous, lying moron. You didn't notice that? LOL
If it doesn't matter what he said, then what are you whining about?

Speaking as a leftist, Putin invaded on Biden's watch because of Trump's leniency on his watch.

I'm a leftist, stupid & cowardly as fuck, and I approve this message.

Speaking as a leftist, Putin invaded on Biden's watch because of Trump's leniency on his watch.

I'm a leftist, stupid & cowardly as fuck, and I approve this message.
Hmmm . . . no. Putin invaded because Biden drove the price of oil to $100/bbl.

Well, I've let you prattle on long enough pretending that Quid Pro is not in charge and responsible for how the US handles the crisis. Obviously, you're still obsessed with TRUMP! and trying to find a way to blame all this on him.

Forum List

Back