If Trump was a real man who was innocent of any Mueller charges, why wouldn’t he just say...

...”It’s a witch hunt, but I am going to prove it by cooperating fully with the investigation. Let’s clear this up as fast as possible.”

Say whet you want about Hillary, but she allowed republicans to grill her for 12 hours over Benghazi.

Not only is Trump guilty, but he is a pussy.

I guess you're too stupid to know Trump, his campaign and administration has provided more than 1.4 million documents and 30 witnesses to Mueller. They've cooperated fully, now why don't you tell us what charges you're talking about, the last I heard Trump wasn't a target of the investigation. So explain your fantasy charges.

IF MUELLER WAS A REAL OBJECTIVE SPECIAL COUNSEL INVESTIGATING ACTUAL RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE AND ILLEGAL COLLUSION IN THE 2016 ELECTION.....

His 1st act would have been to interview President Obama to find out, despite learning of Russia's hacking / Counter-Intel Ops / Interference back in 2014, why he never did anything about it and allowed it to continue for 2 years....

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

Top Democrat says Obama shares responsibility for Russia's meddling

Obama official: We could have stopped Russian trolls - CNNPolitics

He would have investigated Hillary Clinton taking over $140 million from the Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to buy Uranium One and would have investigated her illegal collusion with / paying foreign spies and Russians for the dossier (which he was involved in / knew about before he was appointed Special Counsel)...

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real — And It Involves Hillary Clinton | Investor's Business Daily

Bill and Hillary Clinton should be investigated

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Vladimir Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?"

...”It’s a witch hunt, but I am going to prove it by cooperating fully with the investigation. Let’s clear this up as fast as possible.”
:rolleyes:

He already did.

Fucking dumbass.
Um no. Learn some goddamn facts for once.
Your ignorance is astounding.
No, the truth of the matter is that you are a cultist pawn who believes anything president dumbass says.
billy you are a cultist pawn who believes anything the democrats tell you....how are you any different?....

Say whet you want about Hillary, but she allowed republicans to grill her for 12 hours over Benghazi.

Because Mueller's pathetic Witch Hunt has clearly devolved into nothing more than a Perjury Hunt.

It's just that sad
Mueller`s pathetic witch hunt is finding a lot of witches including most of the Trump family. Guilty pleas and plea bargains abound.
Yet not a single election-fixing Russian to be found anywhere.

How is he not cooperating, by not letting Mueller look up his ass?
He won’t do a basic man to man interview with Mueller. He’s a pussy. Did you notice how Comey wants a public hearing? Trump won’t even go near Mueller.
it's called entrapment. but you don't understand litigation.
Trump is a world class liar ,,,the pos can't help himself ,,,his lawyers know that

Because Mueller's pathetic Witch Hunt has clearly devolved into nothing more than a Perjury Hunt.

It's just that sad
If that’s true, The Great Orange One should be able to show that easily by schooling Mueller in an interview. Can he not handle that? Why not?

Because Mueller is setting a perjury trap and nothing more. I already said this--what's so difficult to understand?
There is no such thing as a "perjury trap," not if you tell the truth about things.
Not true. They are looking for a slip up, then they pounce. Now you know why the Clinton’s and Obama’s always said, “I don’t remember. I don’t recall.”

Show me the man I’ll show you the crime.

I'm sure that if Trump owned a pet dog, the liberals would be looking into any infractions with the dog pound against it, also.
il_570xN.1510500778_7c48.jpg
But it was fine and dandy to hold hillary against a wall made of BS for many years and trump making up BS about Obamas birthplace didn't concern you? Now what goes around comes around ,and repubs don't like getting their crap blown back in their faces
I was never a birther and Hillary was the one who brought up Obama's birth place into question first.
With Holder and Lynch covering for the democratic party, it really is hard to say what is fact and fiction, Ed.
My opinion is that they should have had an independent investigation on Hillary and let the chips fall where they will.
That was part of the problem.
IMHO Trump accusing Obama of non citizenship was the main factor that rode him to victory ,,and he hasn't stopped lying since. Hillary guilty or innocent took all the slings and arrows repubs threw at her and she's still standing Again imho Trump is a low life and coward and as president a mockery in front of the world
I don't ponder at the pond of popularity as you do, Ed. Trump has done a lot for this country and the msm will never print it or
give his just due. Nobody is laughing at the man in the global theater, in fact, he has the just respect whether they like him or not.
Again, the msm will not give him his just due.
They might be in fear of what he might do but respect?? Never The man is a loose cannon Not what America needs Now he threatens to shut gov't down?? The man is playing with a deck of 51
Did it ever bother you when Obama was threatening to shut down the government? Oh, what's the use....have a good day, Ed

But it was fine and dandy to hold hillary against a wall made of BS for many years and trump making up BS about Obamas birthplace didn't concern you? Now what goes around comes around ,and repubs don't like getting their crap blown back in their faces
I was never a birther and Hillary was the one who brought up Obama's birth place into question first.
With Holder and Lynch covering for the democratic party, it really is hard to say what is fact and fiction, Ed.
My opinion is that they should have had an independent investigation on Hillary and let the chips fall where they will.
That was part of the problem.
IMHO Trump accusing Obama of non citizenship was the main factor that rode him to victory ,,and he hasn't stopped lying since. Hillary guilty or innocent took all the slings and arrows repubs threw at her and she's still standing Again imho Trump is a low life and coward and as president a mockery in front of the world
I don't ponder at the pond of popularity as you do, Ed. Trump has done a lot for this country and the msm will never print it or
give his just due. Nobody is laughing at the man in the global theater, in fact, he has the just respect whether they like him or not.
Again, the msm will not give him his just due.
They might be in fear of what he might do but respect?? Never The man is a loose cannon Not what America needs Now he threatens to shut gov't down?? The man is playing with a deck of 51
Did it ever bother you when Obama was threatening to shut down the government? Oh, what's the use....have a good day, Ed
Honestly I don't recall ,,,What was it over? That might make a difference Billions for a wall vs ?????

Hillary was never grilled by republicans --- they asked her softball questions because they were afraid she would murder them if they asked her tough questions...

Obama is also afraid to testify under oath because he is a criminal thug, but Soros protects him

It's just that sad
If that’s true, The Great Orange One should be able to show that easily by schooling Mueller in an interview. Can he not handle that? Why not?

Because Mueller is setting a perjury trap and nothing more. I already said this--what's so difficult to understand?
There is no such thing as a "perjury trap," not if you tell the truth about things.

Look up "process crime" and see what you come up with. It's Mueller's bread and butter in this clown show.

Hillary was never grilled by republicans --- they asked her softball questions because they were afraid she would murder them if they asked her tough questions...

Obama is also afraid to testify under oath because he is a criminal thug, but Soros protects him
Good one biff We needed a laugh around here

I guess you're too stupid to know Trump, his campaign and administration has provided more than 1.4 million documents and 30 witnesses to Mueller. They've cooperated fully, now why don't you tell us what charges you're talking about, the last I heard Trump wasn't a target of the investigation. So explain your fantasy charges.

Trump didn’t “provide” fucking anything. Mueller already had access to those documents. The main point is that Trump won’t even do a man to man interview. He’s a pussy.

How is he not cooperating, by not letting Mueller look up his ass?
He won’t do a basic man to man interview with Mueller. He’s a pussy. Did you notice how Comey wants a public hearing? Trump won’t even go near Mueller.
Honey, he wanted to but brilliantly listened to his attorneys that said it would be a set up for them to charge him with perjury, if he answered wrong, such as “was it rainy that day?” He says no, I don’t think so,and they pull out a report it was rainy that day 3 years ago. They can then charge him with perjury.
That is so stupid. Even if that did happen, it’s not like a judge would take it seriously. He would throw out the case in an instant.

Good thing nobody would ever consider you libbies here for legal aid. No lawyer worth his degree wold EVER allow a client to sit down with a known crooked prosecutor like Mule-er. You could give honest answers and because HE doesn't believe you, you get charged with perjury. Spare us the "if you're really innocent " garbage. If the Mule had anything, he would have leaked it already. If he's so desperate for a face to face, he has nothing and is fishing.

Trump didn’t “provide” fucking anything. Mueller already had access to those documents. The main point is that Trump won’t even do a man to man interview. He’s a pussy.

You're just a fucking liar. What are you gonna do when there is a simple statement saying all indictments that are going to be sought have been obtained and the investigation has been closed. What will you do? LMAO

Because there isn't anything to be grilled over. The left-wing has absolutely zero tying anything to anyone. There isn't anything to grill.

As for Hillary.... the two are not even remotely comparable. A US ambassador, was stationed in a clearly dangerous location, where nearly, if not every single other country closed their embassies, and removed their staff for safety concerns. He was not only stationed in this highly dangerous location, but given minimal security staff. On top of this, we have memos making the threat well known. And then after a representative of a our government was murdered, she blatantly lied, saying it was a 'spontaneous protest', when clearly it was a well coordinated assault, and she knew this because we have memos saying as much.

This was a clear example of either gross incompetence, and a terrible cover up, or both.

See unlike you, we have evidence for what we believe. You don't have jack squat.
And with all your evidence with the congress presidency and SC in your power you did jack shit to Hillary That attests to your republican weakness if she was truly guilty

I could say the same about you. You are convinced Trump is guilty of crimes, yet not only have you failed to bring up a single charge... but thus far you can't even show any real evidence.

By the way, I think some Republicans are weak. So that really isn't an insult.

Your Democraps, are just plain evil. Trying to convict someone of rape, without even evidence, isn't weakness... that's just plain evil. I'll take weakness over your evil, any day.

Forum List

Back