If Trump Wants to Win!

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
He needs to do this.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Clinton to Bush: American workers need a raise

He needs to do this.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Trump is winning WITHOUT your plan. Sell it some where else.

He needs to do this.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

A few of his points are points trump agrees with like stopping the offshoring.

He needs to do this.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

He is the winning clown.

He needs to do this.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

He is the winning clown.
Does it really matter what color the car is painted when it crosses the finish line first?

He needs to do this.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

He is the winning clown.
Does it really matter what color the car is painted when it crosses the finish line first?

If Trump is driving, you and every middle class American will loose.

He needs to do this.

The President doesn't have the authority to do that. And that would severely hurt companies running at low or no profit.

The President doesn't have the authority to do that.

-Remove the FICA limit.

The President doesn't have the authority to do that. And you want to do that at the same time you're tripling the minimum wage? That would create massive shortages.

-Make inversion illegal.
I don't know what you mean by inversion.

Your plan would crash the economy more than anything I can think of. Luckily, the President does not have the authority to do anything you suggest.

Forum List

Back