Does Hillary have Fox News in her pocket?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Donald Trump all but secured the nomination tonight but when i tuned in after the KC Royals come from behind 9th inning victory I didn't hear about his victory.
All I heard about was his negative numbers. Overall negative numbers. Negative women's numbers. Negative Latino numbers. Negative black numbers.
Negative Kentucky Fescue numbers. Etc

Now I'm known to be a bit of a drinker & tonight's amazing baseball victory was no excuse to not drink so what gives lol

Fox is just as liberal as any other msm network. They don't want Trump any more than CNN wants him.

Donald Trump all but secured the nomination tonight but when i tuned in after the KC Royals come from behind 9th inning victory I didn't hear about his victory.
All I heard about was his negative numbers. Overall negative numbers. Negative women's numbers. Negative Latino numbers. Negative black numbers.
Negative Kentucky Fescue numbers. Etc

Now I'm known to be a bit of a drinker & tonight's amazing baseball victory was no excuse to not drink so what gives lol

They talked about it most of the night, what you heard was a discussion concerning the general election in Nov. The also talked about the hildabitches negs.

Yeah, that's why she refuses to go on their show or talk to them.

Of course. You can find hosts complimenting Hillary day and night on FOX. It's part of their business plan.

And...my thanks to the Royals for figuring out a way to beat the Nats. One more, please.

Forum List

Back