If Trump tweets and no one gives a damn does it make a sound?

Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS MUCH AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

Trump sets new Twitter record for presidency

Yes because as soon as he tweets you TDS people run to a message board and repost it so you can say how bad it is. Your question kind of answers itself.

Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS MUCH AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

And yet TDS turdwads like you keep gravitating towards them like moths to a flame.

He's living rent free in your tiny little head.

Yes because as soon as he tweets you TDS people run to a message board and repost it so you can say how bad it is. Your question kind of answers itself.

Now you gone and done it. You just added another Lawyer to Rumps Defense Team.

upload_2020-1-24_11-19-12.jpeg

Obviously libtards like YOU give a damn, because you're always complaining about his tweets, ya knucklehead.
Show me a post where I complained about Trump's tweets. I started ignoring them a year or so ago.[/QUOTE]

Yet here you are as OP with #1 in this thread complaining about them.

"Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!"

Obviously libtards like YOU give a damn, because you're always complaining about his tweets, ya knucklehead.
Show me a post where I complained about Trump's tweets. I started ignoring them a year or so ago.

Yet here you are as OP with #1 in this thread complaining about them.

"Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!"
[/QUOTE]
I don't give a damn want the rambling lunatic has to say. He makes an ass of himself every time he hits send. The point I was making is Trump sent out a 140 tweets, and no body, except the twitterverse cared. As I said Trump, along with his Trumpist enablers, have lowered and debased the presidency to depths it has never seen before.

I don't give a damn want the rambling lunatic has to say. He makes an ass of himself every time he hits send. The point I was making is Trump sent out a 140 tweets, and no body, except the twitterverse cared. As I said Trump, along with his Trumpist enablers, have lowered and debased the presidency to depths it has never seen before.

Why does it bother you so? You say you ignored them for a year, go back to ignoring them.

Trump tweets because it is direct to the people, WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID. MSM and the left twist everything else he says, they can't twist a tweet.

The problem with the premise of your thread is that a significant portion of the country does give a damn. We carry more about his words than your MSM.

Forum List

Back