Wax my balls trans activist Jessica Yaniv arrested for assault

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Canadian trans activist Jessica Yaniv, who gained infamy for filing human rights complaints against estheticians that refused to wax their male genitalia, has been arrested for assaulting Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte.
BREAKING: 'Wax My Balls' Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Arrested for Assault

Well you can get those balls waxed surely now there will be plenty who won't mind doing it for free.

Canadian trans activist Jessica Yaniv, who gained infamy for filing human rights complaints against estheticians that refused to wax their male genitalia, has been arrested for assaulting Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte.

Well you can get those balls waxed surely now there will be plenty who won't mind doing it for free.
It would be great if the weirdo gets ACTUAL prison time, just to hear Big Bubba, his cellmate, say, "Wax THIS, bitch!"

Everybody will be polite and the unfortunate incident will be forgotten. The "Rebel" reporter might be driving a new Lexus though.

It would be great if the weirdo gets ACTUAL prison time, just to hear Big Bubba, his cellmate, say, "Wax THIS, bitch!"
He seems to be protected by the Canadian "deep state." There is no equal justice under the law for victims of sexual perverts

Everybody will be polite and the unfortunate incident will be forgotten. The "Rebel" reporter might be driving a new Lexus though.
He assaulted the reporter while going to court on charges of brandishing a taser (I guess illegal in Canada)

Obviously some people don't give a flying flip about how deep they dig a hole that only ends up having their own name written all over it.

God bless you and the reporter always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back