If Trump tweets and no one gives a damn does it make a sound?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS MUCH AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

Trump sets new Twitter record for presidency

Last edited:
It has been diminished just as badly in other ways.
Its just subjective..

Trump has tweeted over 140 times and, other than the twitterverse, no seems to give a shit. What does it say that President pronouncements are treated like so much flotsam and jetsam.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

Obviously libtards like YOU give a damn, because you're always complaining about his tweets, ya knucklehead.

If I vote for Trump and there's no filth around to see it...Am I still a racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobe who supports violence against women?

My wife tweets all the time, and I never hear a sound.

Does Trump have a special account where people can hear him?

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

While I agree on the conclusion, you actually think the infantile-demented twitter-rage-aholism is the main point?

While I thought, the wrecking ball taken to all kinds of regulations (from food inspection to environmental pollution), the diminishing and attempted destruction of all kinds of largely U.S.-built international institutions, and the brutalizing of kids at the border would do it.

Obviously libtards like YOU give a damn, because you're always complaining about his tweets, ya knucklehead.
Show me a post where I complained about Trump's tweets. I started ignoring them a year or so ago.

If Trump tweets and no one gives a damn does it make a sound?

What's The Word From The Gals On The View ??

If I vote for Trump and there's no filth around to see it...Am I still a racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobe who supports violence against women?
Too philosophical for me, Thunk. If any of that were true of you, probaby most would not know if you were or not, unless you also had a complete lack of self-discipline on your twitter account. Only you might know, and then only if your were not too self absorbed to take stock.

I have no twit or FB accounts. Never did.

I don't even own a smart phone. I find them to be the scourge of America!

The smarter the phones get...the dumber the people get.

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO PRESIDENT HAS DIMINISHED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AS MUCH AS DONALD TRUMP...NO ONE!

Very few people pay much attention to him or take him seriously.

The man has lied just about every time he has opened his mouth. People are sick of it and have tuned him out.

Dana7360 said:
Very few people pay much attention to him or take him seriously.
The man has lied just about every time he has opened his mouth.
People are sick of it and have tuned him out.
We'll See In November, Won't We ??

Johnlaw said:
Considering Dem's In The House
And Senate Dem's Over Kavanaugh
Must Be The Happening Thing...

Au contraire Johnlaw.....The position was diminished so much that he became electable. No man with such pre election negativity from the media/entertainers/politicians should be electable in this age. Yet here we are. When you get through all of the bluster he is what he is. And he has shown us what we did to the Presidency over the years. You do not like the man. But he is doing a fine job with an administration that has been more transparent then any I can remember.

Each time Trump tweets leftists snowflake melts somewhere. This case is no different.

It's comical how you pretend no one cares, when Trump tweets appear daily on the message boards here, posted by the very leftists who pretend no one cares.

So then why they want to ban him from Twitter?

Kamala Harris Makes Case For Twitter To Ban Donald Trump | HuffPost

3n25lm.gif

I don't care if he tweets or not. I assume it will be an ego tweet that is mostly lies so I don't bother reading it. Even when one of you Rumpsters post it in here. My eyes glaze over and I just move on. That is happening more and more to America. No one cares about his tweets. His stage show is finished after the impeachment runs it's course one way or another and he joins in the fate of the Ringling Brothers.

Forum List

Back