If Trump is so bad….

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
So why the cognitive dissonance from the dems?

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
Demrats and their inside DC RINOs are sending the message: do not ever challenge the deep state.

Trump violated the core principles of democracy. A sin. And the wages of sin is political death.

Demrats and their inside DC RINOs are sending the message: do not ever challenge the deep state.
Roy Tillman is finding that out in "Fargo." Juno Temple represents American womanhood standing up to bad men. A witch hunt is bad men finding and killing women who challenge them.

Forum List

Back