If Trump is so bad….

Their drooling, stammering shit clown, with the 1000-yard fucktard stare, just got 81,282,916 votes..... the most in the history of this planet.

Right?

And it just compared itself to George Washington.

Why are they worried about ANY candidate?

:abgg2q.jpg:

election interference from voters.jpg

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?

Exactly, OC. If Trump is so guilty of so much, why has all 115 of their attempts to oust or convict him failed?

If Trump is so bad, then why was his administration's running of the country 1000X better than Biden's in every way?

If Trump is so wrong for America, why are they still so afraid the American people might elect him over Bedpan Joe Biden?

If democrats are so concerned for democracy, then why are they working so hard to undermine it by going outside the law to take away free choice?

If Trump is so bad, why are the democrats so hell bent on not letting him be the nominee?
Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
So why the cognitive dissonance from the dems?
14:3 in the Constitution and the past actions of Trump...

Biden is resisting being replaced... he is on the verge of losing it...
Biden probably doesn't know he is the President some days. He certainly doesn't care one way or the other. But so far he polls way better as the nominee than anybody else they've checked out. They don't have anybody else who has declared candidacy. Is there time to get Gavin or Michelle or Hillary on the ballot in any state? Or have they put all their eggs in the jail Trump basket figuring if he's out of the picture, nobody else can beat Biden?

Or maybe they'll do it as both parties once did via convention.

What I can't understand is how Democrats became as messed up as they are. They don't CARE that the government is militarized to attack and take out a political opponent for assumed crimes that thousands of them would be guilty of if they were actually crimes.

And I can't shake the feeling that if the Democrats succeed in doing it, we've lost America as a democratic republic. We will have totalitarian government. And I guarantee those defending what the Democrats are doing now are going to hate it if it happens.

News flash.... he's already lost it
But if the Republicans/Patriots/conservatives don't get our act together, stop eating our own and/or applying cancel culture attacks on our own who hold an opinion we don't agree with or support a candidate we don't support, Biden will win the election even though he is totally mentally unfit for the job.

Yes support our candidate in the primary but, if we don't get behind whomever the GOP nominee is and pull together in harness to elect that person, we will lose again. We know they will cheat so our numbers have to be big enough to overcome that.

There is nobody running for president on the GOP ticket, not even Christie, who is as bad as another 4 years of whoever is manipulating Biden's puppet strings.

Because if he is, he'll win.

Do the math. The Dems are a bunch of aging elitists, and they re offering up an aging elitists candidate.

I think they've backed themselves into a corner.

Or, let me put it this way, I think Biden is a career-politician corrupt scumbag. I want him to be the democrat nominee.
When your opponent puts up a weak candidate, most people would welcome the easy victory.
So why the cognitive dissonance from the dems?
Explaining leftards is like explaining women. I stopped trying. They are what they are. 🤷‍♂️

Because if he is, he'll win.

Do the math. The Dems are a bunch of aging elitists, and they re offering up an aging elitists candidate.

I think they've backed themselves into a corner.

Explaining leftards is like explaining women. I stopped trying. They are what they are. 🤷‍♂️
Trump is 78. Stop pretending hes not old.

Their drooling, stammering shit clown, with the 1000-yard fucktard stare, just got 81,282,916 votes..... the most in the history of this planet.

Right?

And it just compared itself to George Washington.

Why are they worried about ANY candidate?

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 886748
You maggots need to stop spreading this lie about Democrats. And your party hasn't done a damn thing while in the majority in congress.. Then you have one Republican senator fucking up the military.

Yes, Biden did get 81 million votes and he might get 81 million more in November. You guys read bullshit from places like the Gateway Pundit, the the Sinclair Network fills local news stories with stories about how terrible things are. You guys have been talking about a trump victory since Biden took office. You ran your mouths about a red wave. The only things that waved were: goodbye to George Santos(speaking of groomers) and Kevin MCarthy.

Trump will not be reelected and when he loses this time, don't whine for the next 4 years about how his bitch --- got cheated. Trump has never been the favorite of the majority of the American citizens and he won't be in November.

The Dems recognize the threat that is this -- thing. But, as both ends of the spectrum virtually always do, they're overreacting, they're overcompensating, they're overdoing it, they're trying to slap artificial bandaids on it, and that almost invariably exacerbates the problem and feeds the other tribe.

The Dems took far too much time mocking it and laughing at it, and aggressively avoided the role they played in creating it. Now they're playing catch-up, and it's only making things worse. That's the superpower both ends share -- their simplistic, awkward, one-sided reactions usually make things worse.

Last edited:
The Dems recognize the threat that is this -- thing. But, as both ends of the spectrum virtually always do, they're overreacting, they're overcompensating, they're overdoing it, they're trying to slap artificial bandaids on it, and that almost invariably exacerbates the problem and feeds the other tribe.

The Dems took far too much time mocking it and laughing at it, and aggressively avoided the role they played in creating it. Now they're playing catch-up, and it's only making things worse. That's the superpower both ends share -- their simplistic, awkward, one-sided reactions usually make things worse.
Thee only simple minded reaction was yours. We are in a forum that is mostly right wing and they are posting stories from right wing media. Ignored in your analysis is the republiican opposition to trump that exists. Once both nominations are secure, watch what happens to Trump

Forum List

Back