If Trump Gets The Nomination...

Since such a large portion of our economy relies on science and tech
1. Timothy John “Tim” Berners-Lee-A huge part of our economy is now online because of this man. Trump needs a right hand that understands this element of our society!
2. James Watson...Another science person and someone that may agree with some republican ideas too boot. ;)
3. Neil de Grasse Tyson...Very popular and would likely show the center and democrat elements of our society that trump can be trusted with power.
4. Charles Frank Bolden...This would show that trump is serious about mining the vast resources of the asteroids and making America so fucking rich that our roads would be paved with them.

Why not put someone with intelligence as trumps right hand man? Fuck being stupid! Lets head into the future and make America great!

How about Newt Gingrich or Rudy Giuliani? I like Allen West too, DF.

1. Timothy John “Tim” Berners-Lee-A huge part of our economy is now online because of this man. Trump needs a right hand that understands this element of our society!
2. James Watson...Another science person and someone that may agree with some republican ideas too boot. ;)
3. Neil de Grasse Tyson...Very popular and would likely show the center and democrat elements of our society that trump can be trusted with power.
4. Charles Frank Bolden...This would show that trump is serious about mining the vast resources of the asteroids and making America so fucking rich that our roads would be paved with them.

Why not put someone with intelligence as trumps right hand man? Fuck being stupid! Lets head into the future and make America great!
Haven't seen you in a while, Matt. Where ya been?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Been studying and working on a computer networking degree ;)

I like
How about Newt Gingrich or Rudy Giuliani? I like Allen West too, DF.

I like West a LOT. I like Rudy. I also like Condi.

IF???? Are you fucking brain dead? Oh! That's right... you people pray to the sky fairy! :lol: Anything is possible! Ha Ha Ha You people are ASTONISHING!!!!
Look, a fucking troll!

• Thanks
  • Thanks

IF???? Are you fucking brain dead? Oh! That's right... you people pray to the sky fairy! :lol: Anything is possible! Ha Ha Ha You people are ASTONISHING!!!!
Look, a fucking troll!

OOPS! Sorry... I can see you are having a very serious conversation here. My bad! :lol:
Good, now get lost, creep.

Go Fuck Yourself Sparky. You don't say anything worthy of respect.

If you can't handle any criticism put your lame posts in the CDZ.

Forum List

Back