If Trump Gets The Nomination...

JakeStarkey will vote for Hillary.

Jake thinks the far right should kowtow to his point of view.

But, let them nominate their favorite and he'll cut them off at the knees.

No wonder the GOP is so screwed up.

Glad I don't belong.

SJ thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

This thread should be in the humor forum. :lol:
You should be in school.

Ya ...at 67 that would probably go over well. Prob ably not.

At this stage of the game I only want and need to explore specific information and facts. I use spell check so I don't need to waste any time learning how to spell. When I write I hire writers and fact checkers as editors to correct grammar. When I program a CNC machine with G Code There is little else to do to manufacture parts for my inventions.

I learned all I needed to know to get my pilots licence so now all I have to do is rent a plane to go anywhere that has an air strip.. In a pinch I can and do use roads as runways. I really know more than I need to know. Most people such as you are liars anyway so what is the point in taking them seriously. Christians are self deluding fools and that covers well over half the population.

For me a place like this is just some light entertainment as I spend most of my puter time watching the you tube studying how other people do specific skills in repair and manufacturing. I don't take this place as seriously as some like yourself. It is entertaining seeing a self absorbed dweeb like yourself try to tell someone like me how smart you are. :lol:
Nobody is impressed with your delusions of grandeur, loser. We all know you're a career welfare recipient. :lol:

"Nobody", "We"? You don't speak very well for your own ideas Simpleton. I have noticed you have never spoken of your own accomplishments, not even in reference to having some special expertise in support of a post you may have made. You are obviously just a bitter person with no life. I would feel sorry for you but.....

I don't like you either.

JakeStarkey will vote for Hillary.

Jake thinks the far right should kowtow to his point of view.

But, let them nominate their favorite and he'll cut them off at the knees.

No wonder the GOP is so screwed up.

Glad I don't belong.
Then your point is immaterial. I will vote for Gary Johnson before I vote for Trump. Can't do it. The far right and libertarians simply hate that the mainstream GOP will not let them have their way. Tough.

You should be in school.

At this stage of the game I only want and need to explore specific information and facts. I use spell check so I don't need to waste any time learning how to spell. When I write I hire writers and fact checkers as editors to correct grammar. When I program a CNC machine with G Code There is little else to do to manufacture parts for my inventions.

I learned all I needed to know to get my pilots licence so now all I have to do is rent a plane to go anywhere that has an air strip.. In a pinch I can and do use roads as runways. I really know more than I need to know. Most people such as you are liars anyway so what is the point in taking them seriously. Christians are self deluding fools and that covers well over half the population.

For me a place like this is just some light entertainment as I spend most of my puter time watching the you tube studying how other people do specific skills in repair and manufacturing. I don't take this place as seriously as some like yourself. It is entertaining seeing a self absorbed dweeb like yourself try to tell someone like me how smart you are. :lol:
Nobody is impressed with your delusions of grandeur, loser. We all know you're a career welfare recipient. :lol:

"Nobody", "We"? You don't speak very well for your own ideas Simpleton. I have noticed you have never spoken of your own accomplishments, not even in reference to having some special expertise in support of a post you may have made. You are obviously just a bitter person with no life. I would feel sorry for you but.....

I don't like you either.
First of all, you're an idiot. You don't even know where to put a comma. No way are you successful at anything.
Second, why would I speak of my own accomplishments on an anonymous message board when there's no way of anyone knowing whether or not it's true? Only someone who has no accomplishments brags about his accomplishments when he doesn't have to prove them.
Had enough, or do you need some more ass kicking?

You should be in school.

I don't like you either.
First of all, you're an idiot. You don't even know where to put a comma. No way are you successful at anything.
Second, why would I speak of my own accomplishments on an anonymous message board when there's no way of anyone knowing whether or not it's true? Only someone who has no accomplishments brags about his accomplishments when he doesn't have to prove them.

I'm certain you couldn't even kick my ass in your dreams. If you thought you did you would wake up and slap yourself hard for making such a stupid mistake.

Yo, whoever he picks? Can`t have an ego larger than his? So, it needs some who will say yes sir, no sir, kind of Puppet! Chris Christie looks like he is sucking up to him for the job? One term Senator Scott Brown is not there yet, he is a Colonel retired, I can`t see him calling a know nothing like Trump, Sir? Maybe a fellow New Yorker, someone who thinks like Trump? Maybe, a Chuck Schumer?

"GTP"
download (4).jpg

You should be in school.

I don't like you either.

I'm certain you couldn't even kick my ass in your dreams. If you thought you did you would wake up and slap yourself hard for making such a stupid mistake.
And there it is. Whenever a worthless POS is exposed as a worthless POS, he always starts babbling about ass kicking.
Go on, macho man, tell us how bad you are. It's all you got left. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dennis Hastert
Mark Foley
Eric Bodenweiser
Philip Giordano
Or any of the hundreds of Republican officials convicted of child molestation. They all have about the same level of integrity Trump possesses.

I don't like you either.

And there it is. Whenever a worthless POS is exposed as a worthless POS, he always starts babbling about ass kicking.
Go on, macho man, tell us how bad you are. It's all you got left. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are even more stupid than I had imagined. It was you that used the words "ass kicking" you fucking ingrate. I'm guessing you are either drunk or the Alzheimers is kicking in. Good luck with that.

Dennis Hastert
Mark Foley
Eric Bodenweiser
Philip Giordano
Or any of the hundreds of Republican officials convicted of child molestation. They all have about the same level of integrity Trump possesses.
Hey look, another troll!

I don't like you either.

You are even more stupid than I had imagined. It was you that used the words "ass kicking" you fucking ingrate. I'm guessing you are either drunk or the Alzheimers is kicking in. Good luck with that.
Metaphorically, stupid. Now get lost.

I don't like you either.

You can have the last word because I have more important things to attend to than wasting my time this evening slapping you around. I'll just leave that to your imagination.

You can have the last word because I have more important things to attend to than wasting my time this evening slapping you around. I'll just leave that to your imagination.
Translation: I have to go to bed or I'll get a spanking.

Dennis Hastert
Mark Foley
Eric Bodenweiser
Philip Giordano

Fixate much ?

I am sure Weiner would approve.

Forum List

Back