If Trump cared about Jews.

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.
Yep. Another liberal tard against Free Speech and the right to hold an opinion that goes against the herd.
Holocaust denial is growing. I just want to protect the memory of the Holocaust. Jews suffered, and that suffering should be known.
Maybe you should be more active in TEACHING the truth rather than trampling the opinions of those you dont agree with.

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
The Jews do that. Now stop being an anti-semite.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.
Wow not only do you deny the holocaust, you hate Israel. And that means you hate America.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

Untrue. Most Nazis either died during WW2, dropped out of the party, or went into hiding. I seriously doubt that any of them were even alive for the 2016 election.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.
True nazis DESPISE Trump because he is the best ally the Jews ever had.

If Jews cared about freedom, they would support Holocaust deniers.

No; they would support the right of deniers to make fools of themselves and give them as examples of being WRONG but that is very different to supporting their views. Voltaire not someone you've noticed?

‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it’

So yes; even Holocaust Deniers have the right to say whatever stupid thing they like.

Greg

No you are trying to make a distinction without a difference.

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.
Wow not only do you deny the holocaust, you hate Israel. And that means you hate America.

I haven't denied the holocaust; yes I hate Israel; and because I am an American, I know what freedom looks like (unlike the occupants of the death camp Israel operates)

If Trump really was an Jewish ally. He would criminalize Holocaust denial. He wouldn't be calling disloyal Jews as uniformed, or lacking knowledge.

1295180.png

I haven't denied the holocaust; yes I hate Israel; and because I am an American, I know what freedom looks like (unlike the occupants of the death camp Israel operates)
Well Israel and Judaism are the same thing. So you must be a Nazi.

I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.

We are defending FREE SPEECH you unamerican piece of garbage
The Jews are the Chosen People. Defend them, and stop being an anti-semite.
They are people like you and me.

if you dont believe that Jews are better than everyone else you're the worst kind of racist!
God damn right.

I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.
Holocaust denial is causing antisemitism to rear its ugly head. Of course you don't care. You don't care about Jews.

If Trump really was an Jewish ally. He would criminalize Holocaust denial. He wouldn't be calling disloyal Jews as uniformed, or lacking knowledge.

So moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, cutting off aid to the Palestinians, calling out the Democrats on their anti-Semitism, having a Jewish daughter and Jewish in-laws, surrounding himself with Jewish advisors isn't enough?

He was referring to American Jews, who for some reason seem intent on voting for anti-Semitic Democrats. Yes, they are uninformed and lacking knowledge.

Forum List

Back