Joint, Pipe or Bong?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Let me preface by saying I've always been a moderate, responsible weed-smoker. Who smokes AFTER my medical paperwork-filing job and I'm at home in my rural private property, in which nobody else is being bothered. Nor do I advocate anyone under the age of 18 being a stoner.

At any rate, I've always liked rolling joints so fat they resemble tampons -- I GOTTA smoke my Tampax, lol. Bong hits have their interesting advantages with the smoke-cooling water-elbow, but I haven't had a bong in years so I've been in the habit of rolling my female-hygiene-looking fat joints for a long, long time. I do like the semi-sweet aftertaste that joint/tampons leave.

I am the same way. I am a responsible pot head.
I do my job, raise my family and sustain a clean household.
I am a joint man. I only hit my glass pipe when I run out of JOB 1.5s

I used to love bongs and joints when I was younger, but I don't smoke as much anymore so I like a nice pipe. You can take a hit, and sit it down. Take another hit in a little bit, and sit it down again. I still like joints, but they can be a waste of weed if you're smoking by yourself. It's still burning whether you're hitting it or not.

I used to love bongs and joints when I was younger, but I don't smoke as much anymore so I like a nice pipe. You can take a hit, and sit it down. Take another hit in a little bit, and sit it down again. I still like joints, but they can be a waste of weed if you're smoking by yourself. It's still burning whether you're hitting it or not.
That's why you dont waste a breath.
Fucking rookies..

Joint:

knee-joint-anatomy-guide.jpg

Pipe:

PIPES-galvanized2.jpg

(Billy) Bong:

manhood_1_919364eb-9b4b-4dd1-b7b5-f5da0ff6bf6d_700x.jpg

I am the same way. I am a responsible pot head.
I do my job, raise my family and sustain a clean household.
I am a joint man. I only hit my glass pipe when I run out of JOB 1.5s

I hear ya, the problem with all glass pipes is that every one I've owned quickly gets heat-fatigued and cracks apart and disintegrates on me. Much as I've liked glass pipe weed hits, the boring, generic metal pipes do last forever.

All the younger ones do blunts. I don't smoke much, can't right now, but when I do, it's joints.

At 54 I still hit the pipe on occasion.
But I insist on the best available.

Is it glass or metal? Glass pipes are more satisfying but metal pipes last forever, it's kind of a zero-sum game. Also, how's the weed in TX? Do you get bright green sticky buds that I sometimes do here in Califuckup?

Haven't smoked since 2004. I was previously a pipe man, two hits and put it away. Maybe a third later.

Is it glass or metal? Glass pipes are more satisfying but metal pipes last forever, it's kind of a zero-sum game. Also, how's the weed in TX? Do you get bright green sticky buds that I sometimes do here in Califuckup?

Used to use glass all the time.
Got sick of the breakage so went to metal.
We get pretty good smoke but i doesnt compare to the old days.

Let me preface by saying I've always been a moderate, responsible weed-smoker. Who smokes AFTER my medical paperwork-filing job and I'm at home in my rural private property, in which nobody else is being bothered. Nor do I advocate anyone under the age of 18 being a stoner.

At any rate, I've always liked rolling joints so fat they resemble tampons -- I GOTTA smoke my Tampax, lol. Bong hits have their interesting advantages with the smoke-cooling water-elbow, but I haven't had a bong in years so I've been in the habit of rolling my female-hygiene-looking fat joints for a long, long time. I do like the semi-sweet aftertaste that joint/tampons leave.

What you do is punch a few holes in the side of a Milwaukee's Best can toward the base--better if you chug its contents, first, then you crush the can in some right where the holes are....

I prefer doobies to
I can roll with my eys closed but Ive grown attached to the simple lil plastic rolling machines

Mine smoke and look like like cigarettes

I havent had a cigarette in over 4 years now .....i love me some cowboy killers

I havent had a joint all day
which im gonna remedy when i log off and have some dinner

Used to use glass all the time.
Got sick of the breakage so went to metal.
We get pretty good smoke but i doesnt compare to the old days.

i won't touch anything that's less than medical grade & today's weed is much better than what was considered the good stuff back in the day.... even acapulco gold, columbian or panama red needed a whole joint to do the job... now 2 or 3 puffs is all it takes & no stems & seeds to filter out.

Forum List

Back