If Trump cared about Jews.

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.

Can't; First Amendment. If he did most DemoKKKrats would be in prison.

Greg
Thomas Jefferson wanted a new constitution for each generation. After every 19 years.Jefferson's Proposal for an Expiring Constitution on a 19-Year Cycle | Armstrong Economics

So you want to get rid of the first Amendment?

Of course you would...

Your Trotskyism is failing on the new generation of morons, so now you want to limit people freedoms just because you hate their right to be ignorant, well like you...

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers
We are defending FREE SPEECH you unamerican piece of garbage
The Jews are the Chosen People. Defend them, and stop being an anti-semite.
They are people like you and me.
They are God's favorite. You don't want to piss God off.
Don´t be a moron. That´s just old religious stuff.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

Two Muslim Congresswomen would be put in Jail, so do you want that?

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

All six of them?? Crikey; that's 100%!!! So how do they reconcile the new Embassy for Jerusalem and the fact the Jews have named a Town after him??

Benjamin Netanyahu just unveiled Israel’s newest town: “Trump Heights”

D9MacFPXUAIr13d

Yup: Nazis really LOVE the Pro-Jew President............NOT.....

Now do stop lying.

Greg

Benjamin Netanyahu just unveiled Israel’s newest town: “Trump Heights”

Only Christians and Jews will ever make it to heaven. But Christians have to beg on their knees.

if you dont believe that Jews are better than everyone else you're the worst kind of racist!
I guess that is what American Christians are told. That they are second class humans and have to serve their masterrace. Disconcerting.

True nazis DESPISE Trump because he is the best ally the Jews ever had.
If Trump really was an Jewish ally. He would criminalize Holocaust denial. He wouldn't be calling disloyal Jews as uniformed, or lacking knowledge.

So moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, cutting off aid to the Palestinians, calling out the Democrats on their anti-Semitism, having a Jewish daughter and Jewish in-laws, surrounding himself with Jewish advisors isn't enough?

He was referring to American Jews, who for some reason seem intent on voting for anti-Semitic Democrats. Yes, they are uninformed and lacking knowledge.
In the midterms 79% of Jews had voted Democrat. This means Trump thinks about of 8 of 10 Jews are ignorant.How religious groups voted in the midterm elections

Untrue. Most Nazis either died during WW2, dropped out of the party, or went into hiding. I seriously doubt that any of them were even alive for the 2016 election.

I believe the individual meant Neo-Nazi... If true then the individual should know most Neo-Nazis do not vote or vote third party and would not vote for Trump because of his daughter marriage to a Jewish man...

Greg
Thomas Jefferson wanted a new constitution for each generation. After every 19 years.Jefferson's Proposal for an Expiring Constitution on a 19-Year Cycle | Armstrong Economics

Of course you would...

Your Trotskyism is failing on the new generation of morons, so now you want to limit people freedoms just because you hate their right to be ignorant, well like you...
The first Amendment should be altered to include criminalizing Holocaust denial.

Only Christians and Jews will ever make it to heaven. But Christians have to beg on their knees.
Nonsense. According to Jewry, everyone can get there, depending on behavior. You are fooled and manipulated.

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
The Jews do that. Now stop being an anti-semite.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.
I am so glad you make a distinction without distinction. It's called a lie.

Greg

Greg

Of course you would...

The first Amendment should be altered to include criminalizing Holocaust denial.

No...

My adopted Grandfather was Polish Jew and survived the war and I just found out my real grandfather from my mother was a Nazi.

Now I do not deny the Holocaust but I will never demand anyone to be silence because I object to their opinion...

So you want the Muslim Congresswomen to be sent to Prison then?

Greg

Of course you would...

First claiming liberals want to restrict freedom of speech and then this! Why don´t you make an Amendment, that orders US Citizens to serve Israel. Make yourself a slave. For freedom and all the stuff you claim to stand for.

Nonsense. According to Jewry, everyone can get there, depending on behavior. You are fooled and manipulated.
Everybody knows the Jews get an automatic in. But Christianity is the correct religion, and we need to desperately beg.

Greg

Of course you would...

Hate speech in the United States. Hate speech in the United States is not regulated, in contrast to that of most other liberal democracies. The U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that hate speech is legally protected free speech under the First Amendment.

Can't. Peeps just gotta condemn it wherever they unearth it.

Greg

Untrue. Most Nazis either died during WW2, dropped out of the party, or went into hiding. I seriously doubt that any of them were even alive for the 2016 election.

I believe the individual meant Neo-Nazi... If true then the individual should know most Neo-Nazis do not vote or vote third party and would not vote for Trump because of his daughter marriage to a Jewish man...
Calling them neo Nazis doesn't hold the same stigma as Nazi. Its basically the same thing. A person who worships Hitler is the same.

Everybody knows the Jews get an automatic in. But Christianity is the correct religion, and we need to desperately beg.
Both is untrue. Your Guru is just driving the new Bugatti.

Two Muslim Congresswomen would be put in Jail, so do you want that?
I wouldn't mind.

Both is untrue. Your Guru is just driving the new Bugatti.
God must have wanted it for him. Who are we to question his ways?

Forum List

Back