If Trump cared about Jews.

This coming from an assclown that believes "Communism civilized russia".

20 million people systematically butchered by a communist government "civilized" a country in whatever orifice functions as this imbecile's "mind".

Mother fucker makes Deanturd and Timmy look like fucking geniuses...

Democrats are the problem

This coming from an assclown that believes "Communism civilized russia".

20 million people systematically butchered by a communist government "civilized" a country in whatever orifice functions as this imbecile's "mind".

Mother fucker makes Deanturd and Timmy look like fucking geniuses...

Democrats are the problem
Putin is more civilized than Trump. Putin knows Holocaust denial, and antisemitism are wrong.Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism
Most of the claimed deaths of the Soviet Union were by famine. There were famines long before Russia was communist. The thing is Russia literacy rate went from 24% in Russia in 1894 to over 99% by the 2000s.

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.

If Jews cared about freedom, they would support Holocaust deniers.

No; they would support the right of deniers to make fools of themselves and give them as examples of being WRONG but that is very different to supporting their views. Voltaire not someone you've noticed?

‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it’

So yes; even Holocaust Deniers have the right to say whatever stupid thing they like.

Greg

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

Forum List

Back