If Trump cared about Jews.

Damn take your meds. Did your folks have any children that lived?
Following the constitution is hardly enabling. Acting like a Nazi or communist is totally wrong.
Your constitution allows Nazism to fester. Europe today is better most of them criminalized Holocaust denial. They also outlawed guns. This is why Europe is more civilized. This is why Europe isn't shooting up synagogues today.
Sorry I will take the constitution over anything Europe has to offer. Europe needed someone to help the n two world wars and still requires NATO.
Funny for outlaws ng guns we sure hear about guns flowing into Europe. Not that long ago there were bombs and trucks killing people indescriminatly. Almost every European country is having healthcare woes . Remind me in a few years just how good you have it.
Europe isn't as antisemitic as America. Europe cares about Jews, and antisemitism. That is why they did the right thing, and criminalized Holocaust denial, and outlawed guns. So Nazis with guns couldn't shoot up the synagogue.
I guess you really are as stupid as you sound. How many billions does the U.S. give to Isreal every year?
You claim that Europe got rid of guns so that Nazis can not shoot up the synagogue. So you are admitting that you have Nazis that would be doing that if they had the guns. Good for you admitting that Europe has a problem is the first step.

In case you have not been keeping up. It is easier to get fully automatic weapons in Europe then in the U.S.
There has only been one synagogue shooting in many years in the U.S.
The number of bombs used to kill people is almost non existent compared to that of Europe.
The United States owes Jews reparations for the American history of antisemitism. Nazis in America kill the most Jews in the world today along with Nazis in Palestine. Nazism is rising, and you don't want to criminalize Holocaust denial to help stop Nazism.
Lol you just keep rolling out the crazy. Go bother a banana you might actually have a slight chance of being smarter.

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
The Jews do that. Now stop being an anti-semite.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.

Translation; He doesn’t believe Israel has the right to exist. Who cares what he “ thinks?”

If Jews cared about freedom, they would support Holocaust deniers.

I wonder if you would feel the same way if slavery was denied? The Jewish people have the right to object to lies

Objecting to something and outlawing it are two different things. I don't really care what people believe or don't believe. I will support their right to speak it even if I find it to be nonsense.

A government that can mandate it is illegal to deny the holocaust can make it illegal to deny that Jesus Christ is the one true God.
I am not antisemitic. I am an anti-Zionist. And guess what, the Jews don't own the exclusive rights to the holocaust.

Translation; He doesn’t believe Israel has the right to exist. Who cares what he “ thinks?”

There are Jews who oppose Israel's existence. Are orthodox jews antisemitic too? They are like the true jews so if you disagree with them your are being an antisemitic nazi just by supporting Israel's existence. You should be imprisoned for daring to think differently than the real Jews and having the audacity to speak out for an anti-messianic act. In fact, you should be stoned to death, not just imprisoned, heretic.

God must have wanted it for him. Who are we to question his ways?
Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.
That's how you punch your ticket straight to hell, my friend
At least I don´t need knee guards.

Only takes a few years to get tough knees though I would suggest you need them for other purposes not related to Religion.

Greg
Which are?
Weeding the garden, stripping the floors, laying carpet...the usual.

Greg

I am so glad you make a distinction without distinction. It's called a lie.

Greg

Everything is a giant conspiracy to the Jews.
What an antisemitic Nazi.

Greg

There are Jews who oppose Israel's existence. Are orthodox jews antisemitic too? They are like the true jews so if you disagree with them your are being an antisemitic nazi just by supporting Israel's existence. You should be imprisoned for daring to think differently than the real Jews and having the audacity to speak out for an anti-messianic act. In fact, you should be stoned to death, not just imprisoned, heretic.

Greg

Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.

Only takes a few years to get tough knees though I would suggest you need them for other purposes not related to Religion.

Greg
Which are?

Greg
24h on knees?

Greg
Which are?

Greg
24h on knees?

As you choose.

Greg

There is a difference.

A stupid remark. “ Real Jews” don’t dispute Jewish History the way the Palestinians do. “ Real Jews” don’t believe Jewish people have no rights to the Western Wall the way the Palestinians do.
The “ difference “ is, they believe the State of Israel should be created “ naturally” ( When the Messiah comes).

There is a difference.

The difference is that some Jews are religious and others are Jews in name only.

There is a difference.

The difference is that some Jews are religious and others are Jews in name only.

Excuse me, but you can say that about every religion

Forum List

Back