If Trump can't be "indicted," does THAT mean he is innocent?

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.

How stupid are you? Do you even have clue what a grand jury does???

They don't convict any one, they just recommend ..

I kind of like this one...

article-2230329-15EEAB95000005DC-390_634x415.jpg
What is this of? It's not clear

Romney supporters crying after Obama won.

It happens on both sides, you zealots are a lot a like, no matter which way you lean
LOL, learn to post a photo...get one that you don't need to explain.
The difference is they have jobs, a quick cry and then back to normal.....the leftwingers will go out and set them selves on fire and all kinds of dumb shit.

Yet here you are whining about them...seems you cannot move on either!

One might properly note that Peter Strzok argued for Comey to be a WHOLE lot tougher on Hillary.

How could this be you ask? Behold! :D

FBI agent Peter Strzok helped pen the first draft of the infamous Comey letter that reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails just 11 days before the 2016 election, according to emails obtained by CNN.

Why it matters: Strzok is currently at the center of a DOJ investigation into text messages exchanged between him and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, which several Republicans claim show bias for Hillary Clinton and against President Trump. But the release of the emails suggest he may have been more aggressive in his treatment of Hillary Clinton than previously thought.
Strzok is also the documented Pro-Hillary Trump-Hating FBI Agent who changed the FBI's final report on the Hillary investigation, eliminating the verbiage where the words 'Criminal Negligence' was used, which would have assured her indictment since those words are right out of the law she broke. Strzok also protected Abedin and Mills - Hillary's aides, as documented as well, from Indictment for Lying to the FBI, the same charge he filed against Flynn even though, as Comey stated, none of his agents believed Flynn lied to them during questioning....

Strzok is also the documented Pro-Hillary Trump-Hating FBI Agent who changed the FBI's final report on the Hillary investigation, eliminating the verbiage where the words 'Criminal Negligence' was used, which would have assured her indictment since those words are right out of the law she broke. Strzok also protected Abedin and Mills - Hillary's aides, as documented as well, from Indictment for Lying to the FBI, the same charge he filed against Flynn even though, as Comey stated, none of his agents believed Flynn lied to them during questioning....

Link for this assload of crap :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

it doesn't get any better

It happens on both sides, you zealots are a lot a like, no matter which way you lean
The difference is they have jobs, a quick cry and then back to normal.....the leftwingers will go out and set them selves on fire and all kinds of dumb shit.

Not really, just think it's funny that you post a photo that has no context, pretty standard stuff for lefties....no context..

I am going to NOT give them to you...again....for at least the 5th time. You snowflakes have the memories of a gold fish and should probably start writing these down. Of course the truth is there is nothing wrong with your memories. Asking for the same links over and over again, playing 'stupid', is an often-seen / well-known tactic.

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.
How can you indict God, troll?

Just how stupid are you exactly? I keep asking but you seem to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

My post had relevance and context, you stupid nonsense is just a picture of someone else crying. Do you even understand what the discussion was about regard?

Of course you don’t.

google it
here is one link

FBI agents’ texts reveal disgusting hypocrisy

now quit pretending you don't know who those people are or what their emails/texts said.

Just how stupid are you exactly? I keep asking but you seem to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

My post had relevance and context, you stupid nonsense is just a picture of someone else crying. Do you even understand what the discussion was about regard?

Of course you don’t.
wrong post?

Not really, just think it's funny that you post a photo that has no context, pretty standard stuff for lefties....no context..

It was no different than the photo I replied about. Both are just people crying with nothing but a campaign button to ID them. I am terribly sorry you were too stupid to know what it was, but it is not really my job to lower my post down to the dumbest of the dumb fucks.

Of course you don’t.
Me pretty stupid.

It was no different than the photo I replied about. Both are just people crying with nothing but a campaign button to ID them. I am terribly sorry you were too stupid to know what it was, but it is not really my job to lower my post down to the dumbest of the dumb fucks.

yeah it's your job to convey what it means, anyone with intelligence would know that.....Again you gave no context....which is typical.....but it shows how dumb you are....you didn't even know it. you prob googled it from Romney defeat, picked a photo and posted it without looking at it and didn't realize it could have been for any candidate.......

unlike the photo before (which is why you posted this photo) which had a Hilary button on a supporter so we knew who had lost.......

I'm trying to help you, it was an attempt at mocking republicans...but no one knew it, because you don't look at details......I'm just trying to help you and prevent you from making a fool of yourself.

yeah it's your job to convey what it means, anyone with intelligence would know that.....Again you gave no context....which is typical.....but it shows how dumb you are....you didn't even know it. you prob googled it from Romney defeat, picked a photo and posted it without looking at it and didn't realize it could have been for any candidate.......

unlike the photo before (which is why you posted this photo) which had a Hilary button on a supporter so we knew who had lost.......

I'm trying to help you, it was an attempt at mocking republicans...but no one knew it, because you don't look at details......I'm just trying to help you and prevent you from making a fool of yourself.

Both pictures had a person with a campaign button on crying. The only issue here is you are too stupid to know what the button was. that again is not my issue to deal with. There is an old saying..you cannot fix stupid...so I will not even try to fix you.

:290968001256257790-final:

Both pictures had a person with a campaign button on crying. The only issue here is you are too stupid to know what the button was. that again is not my issue to deal with. There is an old saying..you cannot fix stupid...so I will not even try to fix you.

Really, the buttons are not equal....god you're dumb......but please do keep posting those pics.......

Where the fuck did I bring up GRAND JURY and CONVICTION???

Find someone that can read and comprehend and ask for immediate help.......LOL

Really, the buttons are not equal....god you're dumb......but please do keep posting those pics.......

The only thing that makes the buttons different if your own ignorance.

Where the fuck did I bring up GRAND JURY and CONVICTION???

Find someone that can read and comprehend and ask for immediate help.......LOL
A gran jury indicts, so yeah it was implicit in your comment. Not it cant happen and for good reason.

The only thing that makes the buttons different if your own ignorance.
HUH??????????
This statement is retarded

Forum List

Back