If Truman had not been president?

What once was, and what Putin seeks to make again

soviet_union_map_3.jpg

As they say, prove me wrong.
LMFAO.

How in your opinion could the creation of the Israeli state been of any consequence. Are you suggesting that it was meant to create America's ME proxy?
Would it prove to be America's justification for future aggression in the ME?

Israel has been an albatross for the USA. America's justification? Is that a joke? Read Clean Break Strategy. They demanded the invasion of Iraq and destabilization of Syria. They repeatedly attacked Lebanon, deceived Eisenhower, caused the Suez Crisis. They carried out the Sabra and Shatilla massacre and caused the bombing of the Marine Corp barracks in Beirut.

Israel has been an albatross for the USA. America's justification? Is that a joke? Read Clean Break Strategy. They demanded the invasion of Iraq and destabilization of Syria.
And America obliged.

Bingo! The best justification for the phony and illegal war against Iraq yet!
They repeatedly attacked Lebanon, deceived Eisenhower, caused the Suez Crisis. They carried out the Sabra and Shatilla massacre and caused the bombing of the Marine Corp barracks in Beirut.

And still didn't lose full support from America!

What would justify America's war against Iran?

America's PNAC planned war against Iran has been left too long now that Russia, China, and the Brics has stood up.

You are unaware. Get informed. Stop accepting the lies told you in government grade school.
The best source would be the Almanac from 1942 thru 1946, which included a chronicle of major events of WWII. Presenting just the facts, before the government could filter or spin the facts in the history books.

And the picture of Japans conquests in China, and early expansion into the Pacific were driven like Hitlers for resources and vengeance.

Israel is like the irritant to the oyster. Where the oysters efforts to rid itself of the irritation eventually creates something of great value.
And of course my theory is saying that Israel has never been an irritant to America. If that was so then America would have thrown Israel to the dogs.

Why didn't America do that?

Really, why did America stick to defending an obviously evil apartheid regime?

The best source would be the Almanac from 1942 thru 1946, which included a chronicle of major events of WWII. Presenting just the facts, before the government could filter or spin the facts in the history books.
Pursue that idea with some specific talking point.
And the picture of Japans conquests in China, and early expansion into the Pacific were driven like Hitlers for resources and vengeance.
Hold on there, the treaty of Versailles drove Hitler and everybody knows that.

Hold on there, the treaty of Versailles drove Hitler and everybody knows that.
The Second Sino-Japanese War was a military conflict primarily between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan from 1937 to 1945, as part of World War II. In China, the war is called the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression.

How in your opinion could the creation of the Israeli state been of any consequence. Are you suggesting that it was meant to create America's ME proxy?
That's exactly what happened, we created a foothold to expand our presence in the oil fields. The exact same thing that we are trying to duplicate in Ukraine, a flag whipping ready reason to stir up business for the arms industry.

That's exactly what happened, we created a foothold to expand our presence in the oil fields. The exact same thing that we are trying to duplicate in Ukraine, a flag whipping ready reason to stir up business for the arms industry.
I think you're exactly onto it!
I would only disagree on the main reason being to benefit the arms industry. I see that as a stepping stone toward the main goal being America gaining control over the rest of the world's resources.

But we agree on what the hell good supporting an evil apartheid regime is good for!

Truman finishes FDR term then looses to Republican Patton who serves 1 term then gives way to McArthur ( Republican ) and after one term he in turn gives way to Ike ( Republican )

The Second Sino-Japanese War was a military conflict primarily between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan from 1937 to 1945, as part of World War II. In China, the war is called the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression.
No doubt. Some of the facts on China will be brought to light too.

America and the UK demonization of China in H.K. recently needs for exposure for what it really was. You seem to be hinting at understanding.

So you're admitting Reagan handled the Russkies right?
In truth, Reagan played no part in the dismantling of the Soviet Union. They are to be credited themselves. But the rest of the story on US lies and America's turn to aggression is the important part of the story....

They can thank Putin for standing up at the most critical time. America squandered it's last opportunity, with the possible exception of winning the war against Russia in the Ukraine.

And so the Brics will go on to write future history if nuclear war can be avoided!

The Russians weren't "handled" because there was no need to "handle" them, they had just lost 40 million in a war and wanted to be left alone for a while. After the war the OSS morphed into the CIA under Allen Dulles, and they brought Reinhard Gehlen into the US, and instead of prosecuting him for war crimes used him and his extensive in place spy network in Russia as an asset to initiate their cold war with Russia. Gehlen knew what Dulles wanted to feed to Congress in order to build his security state protection racket, and almost single handedly created the nuclear arms race. Now it's out of anyone's control.

The Russians weren't "handled" because there was no need to "handle" them, they had just lost 40 million in a war and wanted to be left alone for a while. After the war the OSS morphed into the CIA under Allen Dulles, and they brought Reinhard Gehlen into the US, and instead of prosecuting him for war crimes used him and his extensive in place spy network in Russia as an asset to initiate their cold war with Russia. Gehlen knew what Dulles wanted to feed to Congress in order to build his security state protection racket, and almost single handedly created the nuclear arms race. Now it's out of anyone's control.
I'm pretty well versed on the facts around WW2 but I think I can do some learning from you if you've only just started?
Actually I was starting by digging for some facts on WW2 from Germany's perspective before the war's end.

With current events as they are in America right now, I expected to hear something about the holocaust. We've all heard that there's some outstanding issues on the topic as the Ukraine leans Nazi and many Americans are expressing themselves by carrying Nazi flags.

:desk:

eisenhower. a REAL republican - who btw was very much pro union.

lol ... the MAGATs today are the real rinos.
Yep , Ike had BP / County Sheriffs , City Police Chiefs , Highway Patrol , State Police , US Marshals , ... all involved with hands on Deportations of Illegals . Most RINOs today are too socially Liberal to engage in such ...

Forum List

Back