Biden; "The Great Real Estate Developer That Didn't Build A Damn Thing"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

Let's Go Brandon!!!

Don't you love when these leftwingers like Biden, 0bama, and Clinton who never have had a real job or accomplished a damn thing attack wildly successful billionaires like the great President Trump?

A presidential candidate should always be a great businessman. That's what leads to great presidents like Trump

What does “on my watch infrastructure means a decade” mean?

The scumbag who made a fortune selling access to the Oval Office says what?

He was building a wall on the Southern Border, Joe...you know, the border that you've totally failed to secure? Hundreds of thousands of people have died because of your failed border policies and now American cities are flooded with millions of illegals that those cities don't have the funds to take care of. That's on you...you decrepit lying piece of shit!

Is there something in Biden's degenerating brain that tells him we can't check these things out? He might have had a part time lifeguard job but he never had a real job in sixty some odd years that wasn't paid by hard working taxpayers. lefties used to hate guys like Biden but it seems that they tolerate his lies these days because they hate Trump.

That’s hilarious coming from Mr. Build Back Bankrupt.

Biden lies, more than Trump....

Forum List

Back