If three Democrat Senators vote to acquit President Trump, what will the radicals say?

Will 3 Democrat Senators defect and vote to acquit?

• Yes, they have realized that it has been a sham, and want to end this clown show.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, they better not, they will be traitors to this country and will be removed from office.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • i just dont know, i drink beer and dont give a shit.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Today I heard that 3 Democrat Senators may acquit President Trump, thus telling the United States that the whole Democrat impeachment was a sham on the country. Will the left go bonkers and do to the three what that crazy liberal did to Congresswoman Gifford?

Tucson gunman before rampage: "I'll see you on National T.v."
"Giffords could not answer the question the way Loughner liked, and it blew his mind that she not could not answer his question," the FBI wrote, according to the witness.

The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

Get over this right now. Rump has been impeached. The ONLY question is, is the charges enough to remove him from office or not. It's just that simple. Now, coming to that decision isn't as simple as you simpletons believe it is. But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal. He either stays in office or he doesn't.
An impeachment is supposed to be bipartisan, not weaponized by one party...Shame dumbasses like you have no clue about how fucked your party has become.

I can always tell when I am right. The response is always insulting and doesn't pay any attention to anything coherent. Newsflash: I WAS a Republican before the Party of Rump hijacked the joint. I happen to be a moderate and rightwingnutjobs like you mistake me for a lefty. Well, I will admit that I am left of a homicidal axe wielding Maniac but outside of you Party of Rumpers, who isn't.
I can always tell when I am right.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Daryl, I am not surprised at all....

Oh by the way Dayrl the liberal loser, I wear the badge of Rumper proudly as it means "To Win always".

You do know you described Rump to the T. And Mussolini as well. How does it feel to be classified as a Black Shirt from 1933.

Get over this right now. Rump has been impeached. The ONLY question is, is the charges enough to remove him from office or not. It's just that simple. Now, coming to that decision isn't as simple as you simpletons believe it is. But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal. He either stays in office or he doesn't.
1xo6zm.jpg

Today I heard that 3 Democrat Senators may acquit President Trump, thus telling the United States that the whole Democrat impeachment was a sham on the country. Will the left go bonkers and do to the three what that crazy liberal did to Congresswoman Gifford?

"Giffords could not answer the question the way Loughner liked, and it blew his mind that she not could not answer his question," the FBI wrote, according to the witness.

The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.
I don't know what radicals will say.

But normal, rational adults will say they did so because, a) he wasn't getting convicted anyway, and b) they are from purple states and up for re-election soon.

Which is 100% correct.

Duh, if the senators vote to acquit he is acquitted, just like Bill Clinton was.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-acquitted

A more interesting question is, if the GOP takes the House back in November, can they "expunge" the Trump impeachment?
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

So I got you in a corner and you change your defense. You are learning from the Rump Defense Team I see. The word used was "Exonerated". And Rump cannot be exonerated by the Senate. The Senate can elect to acquit but not exonerate. Rump has been impeached. Get over it.

As for taking back the house, good luck with that one. How'd that work out in 2018?

But that's like liberals celebrating being ahead 20-0 at halftime but end up losing 51-20. Nobody ever remembers who lost the game!:2up:

Duh, if the senators vote to acquit he is acquitted, just like Bill Clinton was.

A more interesting question is, if the GOP takes the House back in November, can they "expunge" the Trump impeachment?
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

So I got you in a corner and you change your defense. You are learning from the Rump Defense Team I see. The word used was "Exonerated". And Rump cannot be exonerated by the Senate. The Senate can elect to acquit but not exonerate. Rump has been impeached. Get over it.

As for taking back the house, good luck with that one. How'd that work out in 2018?

But that's like liberals celebrating being ahead 20-0 at halftime but end up losing 51-20. Nobody ever remembers who lost the game!:2up:

Hate to break it to you but the score is 51-45 right now in the other sides favor, it's the bottom of the 8th and your side is on the field defending. And your Star Pitcher just got caught throwing spit balls. Both sides are great batters but really lousy fielders as evident by the score, don't you think.

Or, if we use the Football analogy you seem fond of, it's the 4th quarter with 9 minutes to play and it's been a real high scoring game with the score of 51-45 with your side being in the deficit. The Refs just got finished lining up all you players and confiscated all your brass knuckles and regulation play is about to resume. Great Offense on both sides but, let's face it, the defense on both sides suck eggs.

I wished this was a sport with real referees and officials where at least it would be an even playing field for both sides but it's not. You have one side buying the Football Stadium trying to affect the outcome of the game, the other side repossessing the astro turf trying to affect the outcome of the game, both sides trying to hack the game board. And then wondering why the fans are not showing up at the Voting game.

Frankly, it will show that Democrats can actually act independently as opposed to the new Trump Party that controls the Senate- which dares not defy their Dear Leader.

Tucson gunman before rampage: "I'll see you on National T.v." The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

Hate to break it to you but the score is 51-45 right now in the other sides favor, it's the bottom of the 8th and your side is on the field defending. And your Star Pitcher just got caught throwing spit balls. Both sides are great batters but really lousy fielders as evident by the score, don't you think.

Or, if we use the Football analogy you seem fond of, it's the 4th quarter with 9 minutes to play and it's been a real high scoring game with the score of 51-45 with your side being in the deficit. The Refs just got finished lining up all you players and confiscated all your brass knuckles and regulation play is about to resume. Great Offense on both sides but, let's face it, the defense on both sides suck eggs.

I wished this was a sport with real referees and officials where at least it would be an even playing field for both sides but it's not. You have one side buying the Football Stadium trying to affect the outcome of the game, the other side repossessing the astro turf trying to affect the outcome of the game, both sides trying to hack the game board. And then wondering why the fans are not showing up at the Voting game.
Funny, I didnt think the vote started till tomorrow. What drugs are you using for your all seeing eye?

2178487275_b0f3191281_z.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1bc854-43aa-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Frankly, it will show that Democrats can actually act independently as opposed to the new Trump Party that controls the Senate- which dares not defy their Dear Leader.
Frankly it will show that liberals were, are and always will be idiots who have no clue about the US citizens....

Funny, I didnt think the vote started till tomorrow. What drugs are you using for your all seeing eye?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1bc854-43aa-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Nice picture of Rumps face. But he really needs a shave.

And it's no longer about what happens in the Senate. The score I am using is what is happening in the world of the Voters. And the score there is currently 51-45 for removal of office. And it's just going to get worse. It's not Rump that's on trial anymore. It's the handful of Republican Senators in the Swing States that are on trial. Blocking Bolton from testifying or demanding that Hunter Biden testify will just about do the job on getting them replaced by Democrats. And ensure that the ham sandwich Dem that Rump faces in November will win. Good job.

Nice picture of Rumps face. But he really needs a shave.

And it's no longer about what happens in the Senate. The score I am using is what is happening in the world of the Voters. And the score there is currently 51-45 for removal of office. And it's just going to get worse. It's not Rump that's on trial anymore. It's the handful of Republican Senators in the Swing States that are on trial. Blocking Bolton from testifying or demanding that Hunter Biden testify will just about do the job on getting them replaced by Democrats. And ensure that the ham sandwich Dem that Rump faces in November will win. Good job.
No, that is your minds eye, you twit. You just dont get it, as typical of a dumbass liberal(but I repeat myself). You are going to be so disappointed...again...by your liberal political hacks...who have lied to you....again....Just cant get more stupid than a liberal voter...

Forum List

Back