If three Democrat Senators vote to acquit President Trump, what will the radicals say?

Will 3 Democrat Senators defect and vote to acquit?

• Yes, they have realized that it has been a sham, and want to end this clown show.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, they better not, they will be traitors to this country and will be removed from office.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • i just dont know, i drink beer and dont give a shit.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Today I heard that 3 Democrat Senators may acquit President Trump, thus telling the United States that the whole Democrat impeachment was a sham on the country. Will the left go bonkers and do to the three what that crazy liberal did to Congresswoman Gifford?

Tucson gunman before rampage: "I'll see you on National T.v."
"Giffords could not answer the question the way Loughner liked, and it blew his mind that she not could not answer his question," the FBI wrote, according to the witness.

The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

There were 3 Dem House members also that voted against the articles of impeachment.

Today I heard that 3 Democrat Senators may acquit President Trump, thus telling the United States that the whole Democrat impeachment was a sham on the country. Will the left go bonkers and do to the three what that crazy liberal did to Congresswoman Gifford?

"Giffords could not answer the question the way Loughner liked, and it blew his mind that she not could not answer his question," the FBI wrote, according to the witness.

The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

Get over this right now. Rump has been impeached. The ONLY question is, is the charges enough to remove him from office or not. It's just that simple. Now, coming to that decision isn't as simple as you simpletons believe it is. But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal. He either stays in office or he doesn't.

Get over this right now. Rump has been impeached. The ONLY question is, is the charges enough to remove him from office or not. It's just that simple. Now, coming to that decision isn't as simple as you simpletons believe it is. But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal. He either stays in office or he doesn't.
An impeachment is supposed to be bipartisan, not weaponized by one party...Shame dumbasses like you have no clue about how fucked your party has become.

Duh, if the senators vote to acquit he is acquitted, just like Bill Clinton was.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-acquitted

A more interesting question is, if the GOP takes the House back in November, can they "expunge" the Trump impeachment?
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

An impeachment is supposed to be bipartisan, not weaponized by one party...Shame dumbasses like you have no clue about how fucked your party has become.

I can always tell when I am right. The response is always insulting and doesn't pay any attention to anything coherent. Newsflash: I WAS a Republican before the Party of Rump hijacked the joint. I happen to be a moderate and rightwingnutjobs like you mistake me for a lefty. Well, I will admit that I am left of a homicidal axe wielding Maniac but outside of you Party of Rumpers, who isn't.

Duh, if the senators vote to acquit he is acquitted, just like Bill Clinton was.

A more interesting question is, if the GOP takes the House back in November, can they "expunge" the Trump impeachment?
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

So I got you in a corner and you change your defense. You are learning from the Rump Defense Team I see. The word used was "Exonerated". And Rump cannot be exonerated by the Senate. The Senate can elect to acquit but not exonerate. Rump has been impeached. Get over it.

As for taking back the house, good luck with that one. How'd that work out in 2018?

I can always tell when I am right. The response is always insulting and doesn't pay any attention to anything coherent. Newsflash: I WAS a Republican before the Party of Rump hijacked the joint. I happen to be a moderate and rightwingnutjobs like you mistake me for a lefty. Well, I will admit that I am left of a homicidal axe wielding Maniac but outside of you Party of Rumpers, who isn't.

I call bullshit on your being a moderate. Maybe a moderate democrat? Don't make me post Trump's "promises kept" list and then post the proposed democrat policies if they win in November.
Please list a few policy things that Trump accomplished that you disagree with.

I call bullshit on your being a moderate. Maybe a moderate democrat? Don't make me post Trump's "promises kept" list and then post the proposed democrat policies if they win in November.

Considering even AFTER Rump took office a bunch of business people wanted to back me for City Council and they were all Republicans. It seems you Rumpsters screw up more than you fix in the end. And it shows up faster in the lower levels of office. These business people were Rump backers and knew my stance on Rump but politics against the spend, spend,spend and corruption get's thrown out by the real Republicans and sometimes a person with new blood that is a real Fiscal Conservative is needed to put things back on track. I declined. Oh, and the local Dems once offered me a spot on the EC which I turned down. You seem to think that blind loyalty to one man is more important than open loyalty to America. Fine. I would say I understand but I don't and don't ever plan on trying.

So I got you in a corner and you change your defense. You are learning from the Rump Defense Team I see. The word used was "Exonerated". And Rump cannot be exonerated by the Senate. The Senate can elect to acquit but not exonerate. Rump has been impeached. Get over it.

As for taking back the house, good luck with that one. How'd that work out in 2018?

1. The word you used was "ACQUITTAL" here it is from your post: "But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal."
2. "Innocent until proven guilty" means innocent. There is no "exonerated" in law.
3. Trump will have the impeachment "expunged" after the House goes back to the GOP in November
4. 2018 was a normal mid-term election, hopefully 2020 will be as well with the incumbent winning in a landslide, including the 31 districts he won in 2016.

1. The word you used was "ACQUITTAL" here it is from your post: "But Rump has been impeached and there is no acquittal."
2. "Innocent until proven guilty" means innocent. There is no "exonerated" in law.
3. Trump will have the impeachment "expunged" after the House goes back to the GOP in November
4. 2018 was a normal mid-term election, hopefully 2020 will be as well with the incumbent winning in a landslide, including the 31 districts he won in 2016.

Poor choice of word on my part. And there will be no expunge happen. Rump will be forever known as the 3rd President to be Impeached. Stop with your fantasy and get on with reality.

Tucson gunman before rampage: "I'll see you on National T.v." The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

Considering even AFTER Rump took office a bunch of business people wanted to back me for City Council and they were all Republicans. It seems you Rumpsters screw up more than you fix in the end. And it shows up faster in the lower levels of office. These business people were Rump backers and knew my stance on Rump but politics against the spend, spend,spend and corruption gets thrown out by the real Republicans and sometimes a person with new blood that is a real Fiscal Conservative is needed to put things back on track. I declined. Oh, and the local Dems once offered me a spot on the EC which I turned down. You seem to think that blind loyalty to one man is more important than open loyalty to America. Fine. I would say I understand but I don't and don't ever plan on trying.

I like Trump's economy, but not his deficit. The GOP already said that in Trump's 2nd term they will fix entitlements IF the democrats agree on bi-partisan fixes to SS & Medicare. Defense spending is a problem. Taxes and the Debt are another.
On a city level good luck! I'm not current on partisan city issues, except that CA is a mess with poop and needles all over. Out in the "tribal regions" where I live things are fine.

Tucson gunman before rampage: "I'll see you on National T.v." The left have been promising their moronic voters that President Trump would be removed from office. Cities are going to burn, when the Senate votes to acquit.

Poor choice of word on my part. And there will be no expunge happen. Rump will be forever known as the 3rd President to be Impeached. Stop with your fantasy and get on with reality.

NP.
I'm only repeating what the House GOP leader said about "expunging" the impeachment:

Considering even AFTER Rump took office a bunch of business people wanted to back me for City Council and they were all Republicans. It seems you Rumpsters screw up more than you fix in the end. And it shows up faster in the lower levels of office. These business people were Rump backers and knew my stance on Rump but politics against the spend, spend,spend and corruption gets thrown out by the real Republicans and sometimes a person with new blood that is a real Fiscal Conservative is needed to put things back on track. I declined. Oh, and the local Dems once offered me a spot on the EC which I turned down. You seem to think that blind loyalty to one man is more important than open loyalty to America. Fine. I would say I understand but I don't and don't ever plan on trying.

I like Trump's economy, but not his deficit. The GOP already said that in Trump's 2nd term they will fix entitlements IF the democrats agree on bi-partisan fixes to SS & Medicare. Defense spending is a problem. Taxes and the Debt are another.
On a city level good luck! I'm not current on partisan city issues, except that CA is a mess with poop and needles all over. Out in the "tribal regions" where I live things are fine.

Sorry bout that. I just get sick and tired of the rumpsters going off on their tourette tirades all the time. One thing to note. ON the Republican Health Care that Rump keeps promising, he now says that he will present it right after he wins the election. If he had a plan, one would think that he would present it now and save his job. The ship has already sailed on that promise. Promising to fix what they broke doesn't mean a thing either. If they knew how to fix it, they would not have broken it in the first place.

I know the fixes and it has to do with lowering my SS and Medicare Benefits that I worked all my life for. Those aren't gifts. Those aren't welfare. Those aren't entitlements. I paid into them for more than 50 years. That's not their money. It's my money and they are stealing from ME to fix what they broke. I don't vote for a thief.

NP.
I'm only repeating what the House GOP leader said about "expunging" the impeachment:

McCarthy says a lot of things. Not much is truthful lately. There is a huge amount of dishonesty in Washington on all sides right now. So We, the voter, need to take things back from them once again. And anyone that wishes to play that kind of game needs to find employment as a bagger at a local Grocery Store.

NP.

McCarthy says a lot of things. Not much is truthful lately. There is a huge amount of dishonesty in Washington on all sides right now. So We, the voter, need to take things back from them once again. And anyone that wishes to play that kind of game needs to find employment as a bagger at a local Grocery Store.

Here are policies that some of the democrat candidates have supported. Not saying that they all support every one, but these are horrible policies. Let me know if there are any you support. We the voters prefer Trump's policies:
1. Open borders, tear down the southern border fence/wall
2. Sanctuary cities & states
3. Free college
4. "Medicare for all", aka rationed healthcare, "Lois Lerner" in charge of your access to healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE and DHS, turn the US into the EU, with muslim "no go zones" and Sharia Law
6. Promote Globalism, whatever Wall Street wants Wall Street gets, see K-Street Cash
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements, e.g tax breaks to move factories overseas
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property theft
10. Let NK develop nukes and ICBM delivery systems, have no one capable of dealing with NK
11. Raise taxes to 70% on the wealthy, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Decriminalize all drug use and possession, Opioid deaths increase across the US
13. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
14. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
15. No new pipelines
16. No offshore drilling
17. The dems' "Central Committee" appoints super-delegates to subvert real voters in primaries
18. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
19. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
20. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
21. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump
22. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
23. Refuse to provide funding for border walls/security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
24. Give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but not help US citizens living in tent cities
25. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
26. "Green New Deal" Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, flies, or has a car
27. Anti-business democrat socialists caused Amazon to flee NYC taking 25,000 good paying jobs to VA
28. REPARATIONS to blacks to pay for slavery, $trillions owed by US voters
29. Excuse the murder of unwanted newborns, i.e. "infanticide"
30. Change the Electoral College to popular vote
31. All prisoners get to vote, even the Boston Marathon Bomber, so says Bernie
32. LGBTQ rights, trannys in military
33. Increase domestic surveillance, especially on "white supremacist" organizations
34. Add Senators and congressmen for DC and Puerto Rico
35. Be sure that any "red flag" laws exclude gang members (only get those rural guns)
36. Full welfare and free healthcare for illegal immigrants
37. Eliminate Hallmark channel for being racist, sexist and anti-LGBTQ
38. Eliminate the "cash bail system" whereby all criminals walk out after committing a crime.

Keep an eye on Joe Manchin.

And regarding witnessesL When you miss Rush you miss everything. The first sentence at the top of his show yesterday was this:

• So, McConnell “doesn’t have the votes,” eh? He “doesn’t have the votes” to stop any witnesses, “doesn’t have the votes.” That was the big news that broke late yesterday afternoon; everybody ran with it. When what McConnell said was he didn’t have the votes…yet. Of course, Senator McConnell is very sly, very crafty, and I think it’s maybe a bit of misdirection. Time will tell…
Yes, the Turtle knows every trick. Maybe he is bird-dogging the Left. We will see.

Sorry bout that. I just get sick and tired of the rumpsters going off on their tourettes tirades all the time. One thing to note. ON the Republican Health Care that Rump keeps promising, he now says that he will present it right after he wins the election. If he had a plan, one would think that he would present it now and save his job. The ship has already sailed on that promise. Promising to fix what they broke doesn't mean a thing either. If they knew how to fix it, they would not have broken it in the first place.

I know the fixes and it has to do with lowering my SS and Medicare Benefits that I worked all my life for. Those aren't gifts. Those aren't welfare. Those aren't entitlements. I paid into them for more than 50 years. That's not their money. It's my money and they are stealing from ME to fix what they broke. I don't vote for a thief.

Obamacare broke real healthcare. Now we pay premiums AND pay up to $10,000 in deductibles!! WTF? That's extortion not healthcare. Trump can't get anything past the House democrats now. He'll pass things like healthcare after the GOP takes the House back in the fall.

There are many proposed entitlement "fixes" to consider. What part of "there is no money" don't you understand? Your money was spent years ago. If Medicare isn't fixed it is bankrupt in 2026. If SS isn't fixed we get 70% of promised benefits after 2037.

Social Security fixes:
https://www.fool.com/retirement/2018/05/21/how-warren-buffett-thinks-we-should-fix-social-sec.aspx
https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes
https://www.aarp.org/work/social-security/info-05-2012/future-of-social-security-proposals.html

Medicare Fixes:
https://www.fool.com/retirement/general/2016/03/27/7-ways-to-fix-medicare.aspx
https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/369151-fix-what-weve-got-and-make-medicare-right-this-year
https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/how-to-save-and-fix-medicare
https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/health/medicare-and-medicaid/2012-05/The-Future-Of-Medicare.pdf

I can always tell when I am right.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Daryl, I am not surprised at all....

Oh by the way Dayrl the liberal loser, I wear the badge of Rumper proudly as it means "To Win always".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back