If This Isn't Constitutional, It Should Be

In order for all states to reissue voting for the presidential election, 3/4 of the registered voters or more, in each state, must sign a petition to force their governors into doing so.

I don't see this ever happening......because people are too fucking lazy to even press a button on their keyboard to get something done.

Got to get that done before the Ninjas admit that they have no proof.

Do we really not have any proof? Or is it just because nobody else is willing to listen?

In order for all states to reissue voting for the presidential election, 3/4 of the registered voters or more, in each state, must sign a petition to force their governors into doing so.

I'd sign it in a heartbeat.

Trump will get his next chance in 2024. Biden will win in a coma.

Yeah, because since the demonrats have gotten away with fraud before, they can probably do it again.

Do we really not have any proof? Or is it just because nobody else is willing to listen?

Yeah, because since the demonrats have gotten away with fraud before, they can probably do it again.
Trump, the (ex-)King of playing dirty, got outplayed by a guy with Alzheimers. And you're all crying like babies. Pretty funny stuff here.

I thought they already came out and the egg is now on Biden's and Harris's face.
You thought wrong. Now we might have to wait for months while the Ninjas go door-to-door asking everyone who they voted for. After that, they'll have something else that will take considerable time while we continue to wait. All for 11 electoral votes that won't make a difference.

Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying every minute of trump voters hanging on with foolish hope. It's a payback of sorts.

I thought they already came out and the egg is now on Biden's and Harris's face.
You shouldn't try thinking without a hard hat, orange vest, and adult supervision.

Nothings come out. No one is charged. Its a big nothing burger.

You thought wrong. Now we might have to wait for months while the Ninjas go door-to-door asking everyone who they voted for. After that, they'll have something else that will take considerable time while we continue to wait. All for 11 electoral votes that won't make a difference.

Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying every minute of trump voters hanging on with foolish hope. It's a payback of sorts.

Looks like both of you are wrong. Now, some may say that this doesn't look good for proving an election fraud case,.. but it's still two hundred votes or so that Trump could have had and numbers add up. That's the way I see it anyways. Of course you won't hear places like CNN and Fox News and the general media admitting that of course.

You shouldn't try thinking without a hard hat, orange vest, and adult supervision.

Nothings come out. No one is charged. Its a big nothing burger.

Looks like both of you are wrong. Now, some may say that this doesn't look good for proving an election fraud case,.. but it's still two hundred votes or so that Trump could have had and numbers add up. That's the way I see it anyways. Of course you won't hear places like CNN and Fox News and the general media admitting that of course.

I am assuming the meaning of the word "possible" is not something you are familiar with?

Well whatever the number is fraud was still proven. They're just using a ballpark figure right now.

Trump, the (ex-)King of playing dirty, got outplayed by a guy with Alzheimers. And you're all crying like babies. Pretty funny stuff here.
Twoof B knowed('n' shit) he was outplayed by a Kenyan-American and his sponsorship

Hi Potterhead2021
What we CAN do is argue the burden of proof is NOT on the people who disapproved of rule changes without voting by State legislative representation, that allowed UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots by the millions which about half the voters never agreed to.

There is no proof by legal standards under penalty of perjury that those ballots were valid and not mass printed/signed or otherwise ineligible.

If OTHER people changed the rules to REMOVE notarized proof, then the burden of proof is on THEM, not us who believe in notarization for any absentee or mailin ballots.

If you agree to a petition, yes.
I will write this up. Let's get friends from multiple Parties to sign it (Greens and Libertarians plus Constitutionalists).

The biggest complaint of "fraud" and misrepresentation I see is deceptively misportraying the rule changes to be lawfully following the election process and laws that voters agree to.

This is blatantly and provably false.

About HALF the voters (per state and nationwide) didn't agree to "unnotarized" mailin ballots that make it impossible to prove or disprove validity with such high volumes, especially in close races and contested states.

Three points of complaints:
1. We did not agree to unnotarized mailin ballots in the millions that prevent counts from being proven or disproven as valid or not.
2. We did not agree to rule changes decided without voting through state legislatures according to national election and Constitutional laws we do agree to follow.
3. Given the lack of ability to prove or disprove "unnotatized" mailin ballots, we argue the burden of proof of fraud cannot be met or placed on objectors who never consented to exclude notarization requirements on mailin or absentee ballots for such large volumes.

Therefore, the fraud, misrepresentation, and deceptive practice we argue is based on failing to disclose this to the public that the voting process changes were done unconstitutionally, preventing burden of proof from being met in accordance to agreed on standards in national election laws, and caused the voting process and election results to rely on "faith based" assumptions, opinions, beliefs and perceptions that cannot be proven without notarization under penalty of perjury, and thus unenforceable by government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back