If this is true, Panetta should resign

If it's true that Leon Panetta had Marines disarm before being in a room with him, he should resign.

You don't put your desire for personal safety above the honor of the United States Marine Corp.

Story to come, I'm sure.

The difference between myself, a conservative, service connected disabled veteran, and that POS, turn our troops command over to the UN Panetta... I would INSIST the Marines bear their arms.

Panetta needs to have his cheesy, traitorous ass kicked to the curb, but don't expect the kenyan to do it. Panetta is just the kind of scum obama likes.

Correct about Panetta.

1. Leon Panetta is a leftist radical who should never have headed the CIA, period, much less be confirmed as Secretary of Defense. He poses a massive security risk and he has never been vetted – at all. For background on Panetta’s radical communist ties, visit the following research by Trevor Loudon and Cliff Kincaid: Leon Panetta and The Manchurian Approach to National Security « Romanticpoet's Weblog

2. Also, the group’s parent organization, the World Federalist Movement, promotes democratized global institutions with plenary constitutional power. It is a coordinator and member of Responsibility to Protect, the controversial military doctrine used by Obama as the main justification for U.S. and international airstrikes against Libya.As WND reported, billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the Global Centre for Responsibility to Protect, the main organization pushing the doctrine. The center includes the World Federalist Movement as one of its members and coordinators.
Obama’s DoD nominee caught in 1-world scheme

BTW, Panetta began his political work as aid to a Republican Senator, albeit a ‘moderate.’ Today, he bears a very different stripe.
Thank you.

I knew somehow this was George Soros' fault.

How many attacks have happened at Camp Leatherneck?

I'm not sure if any happened at the camp, but I could give you a good list of Afghan Soldiers turning their guns on US Troops if you want me to.
Oh, I know that has happened just as I know sometimes the reverse has happened.

I am still unable to get upset about people being disarmed on a military base when they are meeting as allies.

Its the norm to always be armed in Afghanistan though, a friend of mine recently deployed to Afghanistan with the Air Force and he used to sleep with his M-16.

did obama do this or the base commander?

The base commander with direction from washington (panetta) who gets direction from obama.

Its one of those "the buck stops here" things I think...but obama is seperated by "layers". Much like it wasn't Obama who got bin laden but he gets credit, the same applies here.

As usual, you are full of shit.

did obama do this or the base commander?

The base commander with direction from washington (panetta) who gets direction from obama.

Its one of those "the buck stops here" things I think...but obama is seperated by "layers". Much like it wasn't Obama who got bin laden but he gets credit, the same applies here.

So you are saying that Obama ordered Panetta to order Gurganus to disarm the Marines?
He doesn't know what he's saying.

But I'll try to translate: Obama BAD!!!!

So you are saying that Obama ordered Panetta to order Gurganus to disarm the Marines?

Obama got Osama Bin Laden too.
He sure did!

BOTTOM LINE - YOU DON'T FUCKING DISARM OUR MEN/WOMEN IN A WAR ZONE !!!!
That's how a bunch of them got killed in Beirut in 1983.
It's obvious the "Manchild In Chief" has his head up his ass on this issue as well.
over.gif

You might want to concern with ARMED, killed troops now. The situation is heating up again.

What are you talking about? I am always concerned about our troops in Afghanistan, but that decision to disarm them was fucking retarded.
Hmmm....I thought we were supposed to listen to the commanders on the ground?

If this commander on the ground is telling Marines to disarm in a war zone he is retarded.

What are you talking about? I am always concerned about our troops in Afghanistan, but that decision to disarm them was fucking retarded.

If this commander on the ground is telling Marines to disarm in a war zone he is retarded.

It is unlikely that the commander on the ground was acting in any way other than his own orders, likely from Leon Panetta to got them from obama.

It is unlikely that the commander on the ground was acting in any way other than his own orders, likely from Leon Panetta to got them from obama.

Yes, that is what I think. Orders from a paternal president in the highest headquarters....

If it's true that Leon Panetta had Marines disarm before being in a room with him, he should resign.

You don't put your desire for personal safety above the honor of the United States Marine Corp.

Story to come, I'm sure.

The difference between myself, a conservative, service connected disabled veteran, and that POS, turn our troops command over to the UN Panetta... I would INSIST the Marines bear their arms.

Panetta needs to have his cheesy, traitorous ass kicked to the curb, but don't expect the kenyan to do it. Panetta is just the kind of scum obama likes.

Correct about Panetta.

1. Leon Panetta is a leftist radical who should never have headed the CIA, period, much less be confirmed as Secretary of Defense. He poses a massive security risk and he has never been vetted – at all. For background on Panetta’s radical communist ties, visit the following research by Trevor Loudon and Cliff Kincaid: Leon Panetta and The Manchurian Approach to National Security « Romanticpoet's Weblog

2. Also, the group’s parent organization, the World Federalist Movement, promotes democratized global institutions with plenary constitutional power. It is a coordinator and member of Responsibility to Protect, the controversial military doctrine used by Obama as the main justification for U.S. and international airstrikes against Libya.As WND reported, billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the Global Centre for Responsibility to Protect, the main organization pushing the doctrine. The center includes the World Federalist Movement as one of its members and coordinators.
Obama’s DoD nominee caught in 1-world scheme

BTW, Panetta began his political work as aid to a Republican Senator, albeit a ‘moderate.’ Today, he bears a very different stripe.
Mann Coulter's doppelganger has arrived. :lol:

If this guy is retarded, then that means some of the other commanders could be retarded.

So why should we listen to their advice when they say we should continue occupying Afghanistan?

Bush always listened to the commanders on the ground, and put their opinion ahead of his own, and his advisers.

Was that a major fuckup from Bush?

If this guy is retarded, then that means some of the other commanders could be retarded.

So why should we listen to their advice when they say we should continue occupying Afghanistan?

Bush always listened to the commanders on the ground, and put their opinion ahead of his own, and his advisers.

Why don't you fucking enlist, assbreath?

Not everything the Commanders say is the right thing to do though, those guys aren't perfect and have flaws like the rest of us.

Story to come, I'm sure.

The tragic ambush of 22 Navy SEALs last year was supposed to result in an investigation that went all the way to the top: Panetta. Never heard anything more about it. But I was told that it was fumbled logistics from on high that got those 22 high-value soldiers in trouble. But typically as we see, the military just covers it up.

Forum List

Back