If they delete the ACA , we will have to go all out for the Universal Healthcare!!

No, meaning you're fucking hilariously hypocritical! You should take that show on the road!
Well gee whiz

libs have been posting hysterical rants about trump and his alleged corruption for years

are you so busy bashing trump that there is no room in your orbit for biden?

hum

Not much on economics, huh?

Of course if one has more someone else has less. That the way of the world.

That's not the way America is now though. A few people have all, and most have none. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

That is the way it works in a free country. If you don't want to be aggressive and make a lot of money, then you don't. If you want to get an education, learn a trade, invest, then you make more money. If you come out with a product or service, and invest in yourself and successful, you make a lot of money.

Not much on economics, huh?

Of course if one has more someone else has less. That the way of the world.

That's not the way America is now though. A few people have all, and most have none. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

That is the way it works in a free country. If you don't want to be aggressive and make a lot of money, then you don't. If you want to get an education, learn a trade, invest, then you make more money. If you come out with a product or service, and invest in yourself and successful, you make a lot of money.
You aren't listening to me, and you're debating with yourself.

I've already said it's fine if some folks have more and some have less. The problem here is a few have all and most have none.

Respond to what I posted, not what you wish or imagine I posted.

If the U.S. government can not handle the mess with the V.A. what make you think they will be able to handle Universal Healthcare or Medicare for All?
But since Trump took over, the government HAS BEEN handling the VA quite well. Trump signed the MISSION ACT, replacing Obama's failed Choice Act, and ever since, the VA has been running smoothly. I have had multiple surgeries, nitrogen treatments,
various scans, medications, medical accessories, etc, all free and on time.

Maybe this should be added to the list in the OP. If Biden wins, does he repeal the MISSION ACT, and we go back to the bad old days of the VA, under Obama/Biden ?
Lol...Choice....I remember hearing his speech on how you can keep your doctor. When it was passed, my doctor dropped me. It was later revealed that the writers of that speech knew at the time of writing it, that it was all a lie. I was more passed at SCOTUS for passing it, because of it being a "tax". ...moving on, as I was on the healthcare.gov website, looking around for coverage, 3-4 tiers of plans were presented. Gold, silver, bronze. If premium was lower, deductible was higher, along with copays and the like. I also noticed there wasn't much offered for home health or LTC.....

Lol...Choice....I remember hearing his speech on how you can keep your doctor. When it was passed, my doctor dropped me. It was later revealed that the writers of that speech knew at the time of writing it, that it was all a lie. I was more passed at SCOTUS for passing it, because of it being a "tax". ...moving on, as I was on the healthcare.gov website, looking around for coverage, 3-4 tiers of plans were presented. Gold, silver, bronze. If premium was lower, deductible was higher, along with copays and the like. I also noticed there wasn't much offered for home health or LTC.....

Their plans are awful and expensive unless you stock shelves for a living or make french fries. After all, people who work those jobs are typically Democrat voters.

I didn't make bad money at the time, but certainly not great money. However I do have rental property. They used my gross rent collections as part of my income instead of adjusted income since much of my rent collections go to pay for stuff here like water and sewer bills for my tenants, insurance, property taxes, mortgage interest rates, repairs and maintenance. Bottom line is there was nothing they could offer me that was affordable at all. The first letter in the acronym was a lie before you even read the first page.

If the U.S. government can not handle the mess with the V.A. what make you think they will be able to handle Universal Healthcare or Medicare for All?
But since Trump took over, the government HAS BEEN handling the VA quite well. Trump signed the MISSION ACT, replacing Obama's failed Choice Act, and ever since, the VA has been running smoothly. I have had multiple surgeries, nitrogen treatments,
various scans, medications, medical accessories, etc, all free and on time.

Maybe this should be added to the list in the OP. If Biden wins, does he repeal the MISSION ACT, and we go back to the bad old days of the VA, under Obama/Biden ?
Lol...Choice....I remember hearing his speech on how you can keep your doctor. When it was passed, my doctor dropped me. It was later revealed that the writers of that speech knew at the time of writing it, that it was all a lie. I was more pissed at SCOTUS for passing it, because of it being a "tax". ...moving on, as I was on the healthcare.gov website, looking around for coverage, 3-4 tiers of plans were presented. Gold, silver, bronze. If premium was lower, deductible was higher, along with copays and the like. I also noticed there wasn't much offered for home health or LTC.....

I've already said it's fine if some folks have more and some have less. The problem here is a few have all and most have none.

I responded to you appropriately. And what do you want to do about this problem? Do you want Democrats to come in, take money from the rich to give it to you? Oh sure, they can tax them more, but it won't help you any. It will just give government more money to waste.

Let's say you and I drifted off topic and you told me about your car you wanted to sell. I happened to be interested in that make and model, so we get together and I buy your car. Then a Democrat politician comes knocking on your door. He demands you give me at least some of my money back. You tell him if Ray from Cleveland is unsatisfied with the car, bring it back and you'll give him his money back. No dice. Ray gets to keep the car, and you give him his money back.

The truth of the matter is the rich got that way because of you; not just you, but everybody here. We are all going to transfer our money to the millionaire and billionaires several times this week. You are going to pay for your cell phones, cable or satellite bill, this internet, new apps for your phone, buy gasoline for your car, Stop at McDonald's or Burger King a couple times this week......

If you think the rich should give you back your money, then it's only fair you give them their products back.

I responded to you appropriately. And what do you want to do about this problem? Do you want Democrats to come in, take money from the rich to give it to you? Oh sure, they can tax them more, but it won't help you any. It will just give government more money to waste.

Let's say you and I drifted off topic and you told me about your car you wanted to sell. I happened to be interested in that make and model, so we get together and I buy your car. Then a Democrat politician comes knocking on your door. He demands you give me at least some of my money back. You tell him if Ray from Cleveland is unsatisfied with the car, bring it back and you'll give him his money back. No dice. Ray gets to keep the car, and you give him his money back.

The truth of the matter is the rich got that way because of you; not just you, but everybody here. We are all going to transfer our money to the millionaire and billionaires several times this week. You are going to pay for your cell phones, cable or satellite bill, this internet, new apps for your phone, buy gasoline for your car, Stop at McDonald's or Burger King a couple times this week......

If you think the rich should give you back your money, then it's only fair you give them their products back.
No, the rich mostly got rich because their parents were rich, and they've bought laws and tax codes that keep everyone else down.

Why do the wealthiest 20% have 80% of the money but don't pay 80% of the taxes? (They pay around 40%)

why do the other folks, who only have 20% of the income, have to pay 60% of the taxes?

Most wealthy folks don't make anything to give back, btw.

No, the rich mostly got rich because their parents were rich, and they've bought laws and tax codes that keep everyone else down.

Why do the wealthiest 20% have 80% of the money but don't pay 80% of the taxes? (They pay around 40%)

why do the other folks, who only have 20% of the income, have to pay 60% of the taxes?

You are wrong. Most people who became wealthy did not have wealthy parents.

Yes, there are some who do, but money is not easily handled by everybody. You have to guard it at all times. There have been books written of lottery winners who's good fortune turned out to be the worst thing that ever happened in their lives, and some of those ended up poorer than before they hit the number.

Now to the tax issue: All government goodies are supported by income taxes, which nearly half of the people in our country don't pay. When it comes to income taxes, yes, the top 20% of wage earners do pay 80% of those taxes for the rest of us.

Look at your payroll taxes. They go to support things you use every day, i.e. roads, bridges, street lights, highways, schools, mostly provided by the city or state. So you get every dime back. If you live the average American lifespan, all those taxes you pay in FICA, SS, Medicare, you will get back and more.

If you do not pay income taxes, again, half of our people don't, then you are not supporting everything else our federal government supplies outside of your payroll taxes. The wealthy are.

But I ask the question once again, what do you want to do about this wealth inequity? What is your plan?

You are wrong. Most people who became wealthy did not have wealthy parents.

Yes, there are some who do, but money is not easily handled by everybody. You have to guard it at all times. There have been books written of lottery winners who's good fortune turned out to be the worst thing that ever happened in their lives, and some of those ended up poorer than before they hit the number.

Now to the tax issue: All government goodies are supported by income taxes, which nearly half of the people in our country don't pay. When it comes to income taxes, yes, the top 20% of wage earners do pay 80% of those taxes for the rest of us.

Look at your payroll taxes. They go to support things you use every day, i.e. roads, bridges, street lights, highways, schools, mostly provided by the city or state. So you get every dime back. If you live the average American lifespan, all those taxes you pay in FICA, SS, Medicare, you will get back and more.

If you do not pay income taxes, again, half of our people don't, then you are not supporting everything else our federal government supplies outside of your payroll taxes. The wealthy are.

But I ask the question once again, what do you want to do about this wealth inequity? What is your plan?
I'm not talking about just billionaires, but even then it's a pretty close to 50/50

The top 20% are the same families they have been for decades, mostly.

I'm not talking about just billionaires, but even then it's a pretty close to 50/50

The top 20% are the same families they have been for decades, mostly.

You have to know how to handle money. Trust me, I've seen companies go under when the old man died or got too old to run it. He gave it to his silver spoon kids, and they ran it into the ground. Lost everything.

I learned this young on. I was a young child in the car with my father. I forget where we were going now, but I remember you had to get there through raunchy neighborhoods. As I pondered on the poverty through the car window, I told my father I wished I had a million dollars (a million dollars was a lot of money in the early 60's) He asked why? I told him because I would give it to these people so they didn't have to live like this.

My father turned to me, smiled at my innocence, and said "Son, you could give each and every one of these people a million dollars, and in a few years time, they will be right back here again." I didn't understand his thinking at the time, but I remembered it when I got older and realized his theory was correct.

Once again you failed to answer my question, so I'll ask one final time and no more. If you can't answer, don't feel bad or guilty. Nobody who holds your stance ever answered it either. How would you remedy this wealth inequity you speak of?

Forum List

Back