IF the shoe was on the other foot

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?
Edds, as far as I know, the DOJ and the FBI didn't allow Trump or any of his staff to crash their cell-phones, offer immunity or allow Trump to scrub a private server thus deleting tens of thousands of potentially damning e-mails. I am not sure what it is that you believe Trump has done that warrants such angst...and I have been following this entire fiasco from the start. I am willing to listen to you with an open mind......
Another time my friend I'm exhausted answering some of these &^%$%^&'s Hows the playing coming along ? You should be working

Be well, my friend.....no matter what transpires here, no matter if we agree or not, you are a treasured friend. The music thing is coming along good. I think I have gotten a handle on the postherpetic neuralgia pain so I have stopped being such a recluse. I have flare ups but nothing like the debilitating kind I was dealing with and they have gotten milder and don't last as long.

You will never know how much I have appreciated the phone calls and IMs. You have been one of the very select few that have looked in on me during this ordeal. Funny how alleged friends will avoid you when you are going through a tough stretch even though you want nothing of them but to know that ya matter. Sometimes it has been your quick notes.. i.e "Just checking in with ya" that really gave me a boost.

Good on ya, Edds......

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Edds, as far as I know, the DOJ and the FBI didn't allow Trump or any of his staff to crash their cell-phones, offer immunity or allow Trump to scrub a private server thus deleting tens of thousands of potentially damning e-mails. I am not sure what it is that you believe Trump has done that warrants such angst...and I have been following this entire fiasco from the start. I am willing to listen to you with an open mind......
Another time my friend I'm exhausted answering some of these &^%$%^&'s Hows the playing coming along ? You should be working

Be well, my friend.....no matter what transpires here, no matter if we agree or not, you are a treasured friend. The music thing is coming along good. I think I have gotten a handle on the postherpetic neuralgia pain so I have stopped being such a recluse. I have flare ups but nothing like the debilitating kind I was dealing with and they have gotten milder and don't last as long.

You will never know how much I have appreciated the phone calls and IMs. You have been one of the very select few that have looked in on me during this ordeal. Funny how alleged friends will avoid you when you are going through a tough stretch even though you want nothing of them but to know that ya matter. Sometimes it has been your quick notes.. i.e "Just checking in with ya" that really gave me a boost.

Good on ya, Edds......
Care for you Be well

Mueller summed it up when he said that people refusing to do his bidding probably saved him from doing hard time.

When did Mueller say that? Link please.

the released report is online

The Mueller Report Is 448 Pages Long. You Need to Know These 7 Key Things.

1. Trump did try to sabotage the investigation. His staff defied him.
When Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Mr. Trump that a special counsel had been appointed in May 2017, Mr. Trump grew angry: “I’m fucked,” he said, believing his presidency was ruined. He told Mr. Sessions, “This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Mr. Trump began trying to get rid of Mr. Mueller, only to be thwarted by his staff. In instance after instance, his staff acted as a bulwark against Mr. Trump’s most destructive impulses. In June 2017, the president instructed Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, to remove Mr. Mueller, but Mr. McGahn resisted. Rather than carry out the president’s order, he decided he would rather resign.

Two days later, Mr. Trump asked another trusted adviser, Corey Lewandowski, to tell Mr. Sessions to end the investigation. Mr. Lewandowski did not want to, so he punted to a colleague, Rick Dearborn. He, too, “was uncomfortable with the task and did not follow through.”

Mr. Trump was angry that Mr. Sessions recused himself from the investigation. (Vol. II, Page 78)

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping
Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies.
Doesn't apply

The issue with Hillary is stuff that is classified information.She said that she did not use her personal server for items that were MARKED classified.

When the FBI got a hold of her emails they redacted parts which does indicated that there was some classification concerns

yet that does no tell anyone as to whether they were classified at the time she had them or why they were redacted.

Kind of plays into the current situation with the redacted Mueller report. You might need to see the material redacted to know if it is of any importance
You seem to forget that those emails were while she was Secretary of State. So yes it does apply.

Even Comey testified under oath in front of a congressional committee that yes there was classified information on her server. There were also copies found on her aid's computer. So are you saying that Comey lied under oath?

I am saying that if an email was classified it would have conspicuous notes saying that it is classified. She said that none were classified at the time she received then

Now Comey and the FBI did find stuff that they deemed to be classified. This information was redacted and the emails were released for public consumption. We do not know what was deemed classified and never will.

Yet he publicly said that they were there but he also didn't prosecute her. So No harm no foul. See Trump collusion exoneration. There is no doubt there was some Russian collusion but it wasn't enough to prosecute. See the similarity.

Lets put it another way. Trump meet with Putin as the President and had one interpreter in the room. Obviously this was a government meeting. Yet trump has not provided any documentation of what was discussed. He even confiscated the interpreters notes. No one knows if classified information was discussed. Why the secrecy? Do the public have a right to know what was discussed especially if it was government business. Clinton's redacted emails were released and they can be viewed by anyone. Yet with Trump we do not know.

In case you didn't know, the POTUS has the sole authority to declassify anything he desires. The SOS cannot. What she gets classified stays classified until the time the POTUS declassifies the material.

Mueller summed it up when he said that people refusing to do his bidding probably saved him from doing hard time.

When Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Mr. Trump that a special counsel had been appointed in May 2017, Mr. Trump grew angry: “I’m fucked,” he said, believing his presidency was ruined. He told Mr. Sessions, “This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Mr. Trump began trying to get rid of Mr. Mueller, only to be thwarted by his staff. In instance after instance, his staff acted as a bulwark against Mr. Trump’s most destructive impulses. In June 2017, the president instructed Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, to remove Mr. Mueller, but Mr. McGahn resisted. Rather than carry out the president’s order, he decided he would rather resign.

Two days later, Mr. Trump asked another trusted adviser, Corey Lewandowski, to tell Mr. Sessions to end the investigation. Mr. Lewandowski did not want to, so he punted to a colleague, Rick Dearborn. He, too, “was uncomfortable with the task and did not follow through.”

Mr. Trump was angry that Mr. Sessions recused himself from the investigation. (Vol. II, Page 78)

That didn't answer my question: Where did Mueller say it saved Trump from doing hard time? Even Mueller knows that Trump had the authority to fire him at will, just like he did Comey. You don't do "hard time" for not breaking any laws.

Why is trump slamming Mueller ?? I thought the pos was exonerated

Because Mueller knew there was nothing here from the get go. He conducted this elongated investigation, spent over 40 million taxpayer dollars, and during the over two year investigation, not one iota of evidence of what he was supposed to be investigating Trump for.

Mueller (if honest enough) could have ended this nonsense in less than two months, and we would have gotten the same result.
With all the cases coming up Trumps nightmare is far from over

Like what cases? All cases related to the investigation had nothing to do with Trump or collusion. Even Mueller admits to that.

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping
Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies.
Doesn't apply

The issue with Hillary is stuff that is classified information.She said that she did not use her personal server for items that were MARKED classified.

When the FBI got a hold of her emails they redacted parts which does indicated that there was some classification concerns

yet that does no tell anyone as to whether they were classified at the time she had them or why they were redacted.

Kind of plays into the current situation with the redacted Mueller report. You might need to see the material redacted to know if it is of any importance
You seem to forget that those emails were while she was Secretary of State. So yes it does apply.

Even Comey testified under oath in front of a congressional committee that yes there was classified information on her server. There were also copies found on her aid's computer. So are you saying that Comey lied under oath?

I am saying that if an email was classified it would have conspicuous notes saying that it is classified. She said that none were classified at the time she received then

Now Comey and the FBI did find stuff that they deemed to be classified. This information was redacted and the emails were released for public consumption. We do not know what was deemed classified and never will.

Yet he publicly said that they were there but he also didn't prosecute her. So No harm no foul. See Trump collusion exoneration. There is no doubt there was some Russian collusion but it wasn't enough to prosecute. See the similarity.

Lets put it another way. Trump meet with Putin as the President and had one interpreter in the room. Obviously this was a government meeting. Yet trump has not provided any documentation of what was discussed. He even confiscated the interpreters notes. No one knows if classified information was discussed. Why the secrecy? Do the public have a right to know what was discussed especially if it was government business. Clinton's redacted emails were released and they can be viewed by anyone. Yet with Trump we do not know.

In case you didn't know, the POTUS has the sole authority to declassify anything he desires. The SOS cannot. What she gets classified stays classified until the time the POTUS declassifies the material.

Well you are right he can classify and declassify at will and that duty is generally delegated to others.

Still the point with Clinton, you have to make it classified first before it becomes classified. At that time there are big letter that says what type of classification, top secret, secret , confidential is the items. It also is not something that is transmitted over unsecured lines. Clinton email was a private one. Unless we know when it was classified it is a mote point of what was found. The FBI already made a decision.

That didn't answer my question: Where did Mueller say it saved Trump from doing hard time? Even Mueller knows that Trump had the authority to fire him at will, just like he did Comey. You don't do "hard time" for not breaking any laws.

Obviously saved him from doing hard time is my interpretation.

This was the gist of why Mueller could NOT exonerate Trump from Obstruction of Justice. If any of these people did what Trump wanted then he would be adding to a case for Obstruction of Justice and my spin "hard time."

You cannot fire someone because they refused to do an illegal act that the boss orders. So when trump says fire Mueller and tells a subordinate to do it. He needs to have a reason. Doing so to stop an investigation will not cut it. The law is Obstruction of Justice. Lawyers will be lining up. That why his people refused. Thus possibly saving Trumps from actually being prosecuted or impeached.

So people in authority cannot fire someone without just cause. If you are being investigated, then you cannot fire the investigator or they will charge you with obstruction of justice.

Now if trump was not being investigate,yeah he could fire people but you still have to have a reason. If your reason for firing someone is sexual, color of one skin, one's religion, etc, etc you will be breaking a law.

Doesn't apply

Well you are right he can classify and declassify at will and that duty is generally delegated to others.

Still the point with Clinton, you have to make it classified first before it becomes classified. At that time there are big letter that says what type of classification, top secret, secret , confidential is the items. It also is not something that is transmitted over unsecured lines. Clinton email was a private one. Unless we know when it was classified it is a mote point of what was found. The FBI already made a decision.

Yeah.....right. According to this USA report:

There was no recording and no transcript. Instead, a 302 report allowed FBI Director James Comey to proceed with the preordained “not guilty” finding. Clinton had received numerous classified emails, some of which were marked with a (C) on her private email server. The IG report notes, “According to the FD-302 from Clinton’s interview, Clinton told the FBI that she did not know what the ‘(C)’ meant and ‘speculated it was a reference to paragraphs ranked in alphabetical order.’ ”

The IG noted, “Witnesses told us, and contemporaneous emails show, that the FBI and Department officials who attended Clinton’s interview found that her claim that she did not understand the significance of the ‘(C)’ marking strained credulity. (FBI) Agent 1 stated, ‘I filed that in the bucket of hard to impossible to believe.’ ”

Inspector general's report on FBI and Clinton's emails shows secrecy threatens democracy

Wait a minute. Hillary did pull the same shit (and worse).
Worse ?? Did she say she believed Putin more than our agencies like this low life pos trump said?
No she didnt say that but she took his money to sell uramium
Screenshot_2019-04-20-00-38-44.png

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

Doesn't apply

Basicly you are shoveling bull and hope no one notices.

Let's start with the fact that you do not understand the difference between a personal computer (PC) and a server. Comparing the way they handle email is like comparing a go cart and a tractor. On a PC when an email is deleted it can be overwritten by other data. The simplest way to explain a server is to imagine two boxes. One box is labeled incoming email. When anyone sends email to say goober @gmail.net or goober @ Clinton. Net that email goes into the incoming email box. When someone uses a PC to access those emails a copy of all emails in that box is sent. Those emails are then dumped into the other box labeled retrieved emails. This happens over and over again. Notice no emails are delegated or overwritten.

Now let's start with everything that Hillary did and did wrong.
She had an email server setup in her house. Not in a secure facility.
People without proper security clearance could have accessed that server. One did that we are 100% sure of ( more on him later).
She did not have the government set it up.
It did not have all the encryption software on it.
The proper people were not notified.

The only reason her server was even noticed and became such a big deal was that during the Bengazi inquiry congress subpoenaed her emails. The state department notified congress that she had never used her email account. WTF. 30 thousand emails which were supposed to be saved under the FOIA and under subpoena from congress were bleach bit by a fellow without proper security clearance.

Bleach bit is not as good as say the Department of Defense way of removing material from a hard drive but it does a very good job. What was in those emails? We do not know. It could have been Aunt Mables cake recipe, a dinner invitation, the number of portable nukes at Edwards Air Force Base, the names of CIA agents embedded in Russia or even her telling the instigators of Bengazi that the embassy was not heavily guarded. We will never know.

Comey stated under oath that there was classified material in some of the emails. Comey blew the investigation. We do not know if it was due to incompetence, under orders or because he wanted Hillary to not be charged. He gave witnesses immunity before they even spoke about what they knew, not even having a hint of how much information they knew. No records of any of the interviews were kept. During her questioning Hillary stated she did not know that [c] meant that the following was classified. Someone in her position not knowing classified designations and how to properly handle that information. Is she just stupid?

She had phones destroyed by hammers. Not the correct way a government employee handles smart phones. She lost tablets. That is a major problem and should have been reported.

We have evidence that Lynch wanted it buried. We have emails from page and her lover that show there were heads of the FBI that wanted Trump to lose and even took an active role.

To say no harm no foul is retarded at the very least.

Well you would be protecting her by declaring everyone that was against her as a sexist anti-American.

So let remember you are no better.

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

Well, that is incorrect and you know it.

As a government official, she is REQUIRED to keep ALL emails for review upon her exit from service. SHE is NOT authorized to make the determination of what is pertinent and what is not.

Well you would be protecting her by declaring everyone that was against her as a sexist anti-American.

Bruce imo I am better Trumps faults are fact not fiction Republicans against Hillary was pissing in the wind ,trying to take her down like they tried with her husband,,,,,,,,,and as far as trump goes ,just because they don't have enough evidence to prove his guilt doesn't mean he's innocent

Bruce imo I am better Trumps faults are fact not fiction Republicans against Hillary was pissing in the wind ,trying to take her down like they tried with her husband,,,,,,,,,and as far as trump goes ,just because they don't have enough evidence to prove his guilt doesn't mean he's innocent

In law, yes it does. At the very worst, somebody could make a case for obstruction, but a very weak case at that. Plus you could make a charge of obstruction on anybody under investigation; especially when it went on for over two years.

See, everything against Hillary was fictious according to you but there is not enough evidence against Trump so he is guilty as sin.

You prove my point you would defend Hillary no matter what and yet you pretend you are better than those you whine about...

See, everything against Hillary was fictious according to you but there is not enough evidence against Trump so he is guilty as sin.

You prove my point you would defend Hillary no matter what and yet you pretend you are better than those you whine about...
Hillary is not my president nor will she ever be ,,,Can you concentrate on the cancer in our WH now or do you want to play the ""Look at hillary obama game ? Why so many were told to lie for him??

Forum List

Back