IF the shoe was on the other foot

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?

Well you would be protecting her by declaring everyone that was against her as a sexist anti-American.

So let remember you are no better.
Bruce imo I am better Trumps faults are fact not fiction Republicans against Hillary was pissing in the wind ,trying to take her down like they tried with her husband,,,,,,,,,and as far as trump goes ,just because they don't have enough evidence to prove his guilt doesn't mean he's innocent

See, everything against Hillary was fictious according to you but there is not enough evidence against Trump so he is guilty as sin.

You prove my point you would defend Hillary no matter what and yet you pretend you are better than those you whine about...
Hillary is not my president nor will she ever be ,,,Can you concentrate on the cancer in our WH now or do you want to play the ""Look at hillary obama game ? Why so many were told to lie for him??

It is proving you only care about this because a Republican is in the oval office.

It could be Hillary Clinton in the oval office but if she were Republican you would call her the anti-christ, so cut the shit!

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?

Oh my... the butthurt over the Mueller report continues.

Wait a minute. Hillary did pull the same shit (and worse).
Worse ?? I don't think so but would you support her if she pulled the same bs is the question, or you only support the feces throwing republicans ?
/----/ "Worse ?? I don't think so "
Explain the Steele Dossier and who paid for it.
The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It
After Donald J. Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to try to unearth damaging information about him.CreditCreditDamon Winter/The New York Times

Hillary is not my president nor will she ever be ,,,Can you concentrate on the cancer in our WH now or do you want to play the ""Look at hillary obama game ? Why so many were told to lie for him??

Hey, you were the one that created the OP with Hilary in it.

Now you're complaining because people are bringing up Hillary.

Why are Republicans trying to stop Mueller from testifying??

For the same reason Democrats wanted to stop Barr from addressing the public right before the release of the report.
NO not the same Barr wanted to speak and take questions BEFORE Dems saw it And I'm really glad to see you and Russia support Trump You do know that Russia is our enemy??

For the same reason Democrats wanted to stop Barr from addressing the public right before the release of the report.
NO not the same Barr wanted to speak and take questions BEFORE Dems saw it And I'm really glad to see you and Russia support Trump You do know that Russia is our enemy??
/----/ "you do know that Russia is our enemy??"
Yes, and here is the proof:
When The Left Longed For Russian Political Interference
Democrats Reverse Long Love Affair with Russia | LifeZette
Blackwater Founder: Ironically 'The Left Loved The USSR' 30 Years Ago
liberalism find a cure.jpg

it is common knowledge that neither party has done jack shit to stop the Russians. THAT is cause for all of us to be concerned. It's curious that the lies to the American people; the bullying, gangster like tactics; the obvious conflicts (Trump Hotel in Washington for example) and the big lie that he had no business with Russian when in fact he was negotiating to build a hotel there, even during the campaign, makes no difference to some people.. I am not the delusional one. The Mueller report did not exonerate Trump, if anything it exposed all his flaws as a president in one package. There are still 14 open investigations, and the SDNY to be finished with their investigations. This president has broken every ethical or moral norm a president possibly could. His language and deportment does not dignify the office. He doesn't read his daily briefings; his foreign policy is a global joke. What's more disgusting than his behavior (which btw mirrors that of a common con man), is that people still support him. I would suggest you read the report.

Stop what? A few Facebook posts? Attempted Hacking? Lock your dirty laundry up, don't login for phony boxes that pop up, duh! Hackers are out there using tricky IP gimmicks to appear somewhere else. Hire somebody to build a firewall perhaps? Rather than hammers and bleach bitters.

Sorry you changed your vote. Use common sense next time.

Last edited:
Why is trump slamming Mueller ?? I thought the pos was exonerated

Because Mueller knew there was nothing here from the get go. He conducted this elongated investigation, spent over 40 million taxpayer dollars, and during the over two year investigation, not one iota of evidence of what he was supposed to be investigating Trump for.

Mueller (if honest enough) could have ended this nonsense in less than two months, and we would have gotten the same result.

Mueller (if honest enough) could have ended this nonsense in less than two months, and we would have gotten the same resul

Notice how it ended AB "after Barr". It appears to me he said "Enough" after he saw the information. The whole thing is like a 2nd grade "uh huh. Tommy likes her" or something I can't describe at this time?

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping
Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies.
Doesn't apply

The issue with Hillary is stuff that is classified information.She said that she did not use her personal server for items that were MARKED classified.

When the FBI got a hold of her emails they redacted parts which does indicated that there was some classification concerns

yet that does no tell anyone as to whether they were classified at the time she had them or why they were redacted.

Kind of plays into the current situation with the redacted Mueller report. You might need to see the material redacted to know if it is of any importance
You seem to forget that those emails were while she was Secretary of State. So yes it does apply.

Even Comey testified under oath in front of a congressional committee that yes there was classified information on her server. There were also copies found on her aid's computer. So are you saying that Comey lied under oath?

I am saying that if an email was classified it would have conspicuous notes saying that it is classified. She said that none were classified at the time she received then

Now Comey and the FBI did find stuff that they deemed to be classified. This information was redacted and the emails were released for public consumption. We do not know what was deemed classified and never will.

Yet he publicly said that they were there but he also didn't prosecute her. So No harm no foul. See Trump collusion exoneration. There is no doubt there was some Russian collusion but it wasn't enough to prosecute. See the similarity.

Lets put it another way. Trump meet with Putin as the President and had one interpreter in the room. Obviously this was a government meeting. Yet trump has not provided any documentation of what was discussed. He even confiscated the interpreters notes. No one knows if classified information was discussed. Why the secrecy? Do the public have a right to know what was discussed especially if it was government business. Clinton's redacted emails were released and they can be viewed by anyone. Yet with Trump we do not know.
And Clintons and Obamas tax returns could be seen too What is the &^%^&^% in our WH afraid of

And Clintons and Obamas tax returns could be seen too What is the &^%^&^% in our WH afraid of

Haven't you heard? It's a three year audit.

Worse ?? I don't think so but would you support her if she pulled the same bs is the question, or you only support the feces throwing republicans ?
After Donald J. Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to try to unearth damaging information about him.CreditCreditDamon Winter/The New York Times
I DON"T RECALL

I DON"T RECALL

You really seem to like that line. Gee, I wonder where you got that from????

Clinton FBI interview: 39 times she didn't recall - CNN Video

Because Mueller knew there was nothing here from the get go. He conducted this elongated investigation, spent over 40 million taxpayer dollars, and during the over two year investigation, not one iota of evidence of what he was supposed to be investigating Trump for.

Mueller (if honest enough) could have ended this nonsense in less than two months, and we would have gotten the same result.

Mueller (if honest enough) could have ended this nonsense in less than two months, and we would have gotten the same resul

Notice how it ended AB "after Barr". It appears to me he said "Enough" after he saw the information. The whole thing is like a 2nd grade "uh huh. Tommy likes her" or something I can't describe at this time?

Even Barr's four pages was too much for the information we got. Both Mueller and Barr should have had it done in one page, and it should have looked like this:

nothing burger.jpeg

And you do know that Russia doesn't support Trump?

And you do know that Russia doesn't support Trump?
You mean the guy who trumps believes more than our FBI etc etc doesn't support trump?

Even Barr's four pages was too much for the information we got. Both Mueller and Barr should have had it done in one page, and it should have looked like this:

View attachment 257018
And impeachment is still on the table for the pos that helped russia screw with our elections and he'll do it again in 2020 if he's still in office

She deleted 33,000 e-mails, smashed her mobile devices with a hammer, ran a secret server to side step government requirements, and then wiped the server clean. She claimed all the deleted information referred to yoga classes. Somehow allowed all kinds of classified information to be placed on the laptop of a convicted pedophile. And, just for good measure, choked out Podesta on election night for allowing his mobile device to be compromised. Of course, Comey did find that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case on those kind of offenses. I will give you that. But, I think she got a way with plenty.

View attachment 257018
And impeachment is still on the table for the pos that helped russia screw with our elections and he'll do it again in 2020 if he's still in office

He didn't help Russia do anything. Quit letting CNN do your thinking for you.

Trump was never in a position to help Russia or Russia help him. Trump was a citizen, not a diplomat. He had no connections to anything. He had zero political power. And if Russia did anything, they did it without Trump.

Forum List

Back