If the RINOs go along with impeaching Trump, we need a third party.

I see no question about it, we need two new parties to replace both the Democrats and Republicans.
Actually we just need to open up the elections to all parties. We don't see democrats doing what republicans have done. This both sideism is fake news.
ROFL!

This is what Democrats have done, you fucking douchebag:

iu

iu

iu

I see no question about it, we need two new parties to replace both the Democrats and Republicans.
Actually we just need to open up the elections to all parties. We don't see democrats doing what republicans have done. This both sideism is fake news.
You don't even open up elections to Republicans, moron.

"What law did Trump break?"

Incitement of an insurrection against the U.S. government to name one.
He swore an oath to the Constitution to protect this country. He failed.

The oath of office of the president of the United States is the oath or affirmation that the president of the United States takes after assuming the presidency but before exercising or carrying out any presidential powers or duties. The wording of the oath is specified in Article II, Section One, Clause 8, of the United States Constitution.

This clause is one of three oath or affirmation clauses in the Constitution, but it is the only one that actually specifies the words that must be spoken. Article I, Section 3 requires Senators, when sitting to try impeachments, to be "on Oath or Affirmation." Article VI, Clause 3, similarly requires the persons specified therein to "be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution." The presidential oath requires much more than that general oath of allegiance and fidelity. This clause enjoins the new president to swear or affirm that he "will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[1]

So?

Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.
And maybe that half needs to be spit on because more than half voted against trump and in a democracy the majority wins. Trump broke the law. At minimum he should be impeached. So form your third party.
What law did Trump break?

Maybe you should move to a country with only one political party so you'd always win.
Just put the AH on a little boat with half a paddle to find another country that will except him.
Yes. That's an excellent plan.
It's stupid plan, of course. You assholes are always spouting off about the Constitution, but you never seem to know what it actually says.

You're a couple of sleazy douchebags.

Forum List

Back