If the RINOs go along with impeaching Trump, we need a third party.

Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.

He had meetings on Martial law. The cop killing insurrectionists that he sent looted the capitol building.

I think its a little more than 'symbolic'. That man is unhinged....and can fire nuclear weapons.

What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.
Do it. Start a 3rd party.
Jo Jorgensen got enough right wing votes to flip Georgia Blue. Imagine if there are two GOP parties! Hell, the entire south could flip blue.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

They are already going to go the way of the Dodo, all the Impeachment would do is speed up the process for many of them. If they avoid it, a couple of them can salvage their seats.

As it were. I'm just perplexed how the Dems, whose leader won with a record number of votes, crushing Obamas Black voter support, seem so angry and on the defensive. You would think that they lost the election and won't be in power for four more years.

Something is amiss in all of this. It doesn't make alot of sense to me.

Just replace them with Trump populists.

Primary the establishment.

Especially if you're in a pure red state.

Just like AOC. She won her seat by winning a primary with 17,000 votes in a D +40 district.

Roy Blunt will be primaried in 2022. Missouri isn't voting in a Democrat any time soon.

No third party .Here in Texas --we are talking about seceding from the Union and becoming The Republic of Texas--once again and having a Conservative President.

Attachments

• Secede Texas.jpg
    Secede Texas.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 12
What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

That's a thoroughly nihilistic view shared by many conservatives.

But why would anyone put a soul with that mindset in charge? It would be like hiring a babysitter who looks you in the eye and tells you that your kid is fucked and they can't see how they could be saved.

You're literally demonstrating why conservative leadership is an awful idea.

Last edited:
There are no RINO. There are Americans, and there are Trumpers. That’s the divide.

I've only been paying attention the last few years and it's clear there are many politicians who talk a good game but when it comes time for action, they are nowhere to be found.

There are some who don't fight for the principles and issues their constituents want them to fight for. Say what you want about Trump, but he made promises and worked his ass off to fulfill them, in the face of Establishment opposition.

It is a theatre something we inherited from the British. I would suggest heavily investing in some various stocks, marry a white women, and have 4-5 black whore side piece concubines. That is how real men roll. Oh make sure to say something about white privilege.
1610171383901.jpeg

Pointless thread. It will not happen in 12 days. I suspect you are working up your hormones for nothing.

... I would suggest heavily investing in some various stocks, marry a white women, and have 4-5 black whore side piece concubines. That is how real men roll. ...

First time drinking beer, little boy?

Many of that half are abandoning dear leader. Must be humiliating to explain that to your true friends.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And maybe that half needs to be spit on because more than half voted against trump and in a democracy the majority wins. Trump broke the law. At minimum he should be impeached. So form your third party.

No third party .Here in Texas --we are talking about seceding from the Union and becoming The Republic of Texas--once again and having a Conservative President.
Do that and all American industries leave, your military posts are cllosed, you get no federal dollars for anything and you are surrounded by America.

Forum List

Back