If the NYT is "fake news" according to Trump....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
then why is he on a hell-bent hunt to find out who in his admin wrote the op-ed piece?

Lie detector tests? Really?
Rand Paul, the "libertarian" wants lie detector tests of Trump's staff?
No wonder his neighbor knocked the shit out of him. I get it now.

But I digress....Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, is being floated as the author.

then why is he on a hell-bent hunt to find out who in his admin wrote the op-ed piece?

But I digress....Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, is being floated as the author.

If true, burn her alive.

The Op-Ed writer is no different than Strozk and McCabe and Comey and Ohr, who worked to illegally prevent or end the Trump presidency.
As a Trump voter I want all bureaucrats that are not toeing the line out the door, period. They need to keep things legal, but as to direction, the President is the only one elected to be in-charge.

I had to take a lie detector test...and I was a lowly Sgt at Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri.

Nothing new here. The only people freaking out are folks who have no clue what's going on.

My anonymous sources tell me that Hillary is really a trans man and that Obama is a trans women.
See everyone can be just like the NYT.

Eh, they were Fake News liberal parasites long before Trump showed up, it's just that now Democrats have to admit it or be considered gullible idiots.

I'm kind of enjoying the liberal cowardice on this... :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh the horrors.....

Flashback: Obama Prosecuted Staff Leakers, Gave Lie-Detector Tests

obama-joe-biden-Lie-Detector-Test-mja-.jpg

Flashback: Obama Prosecuted Staff Leakers, Gave Lie-Detector Tests

Lie detector tests are standard for most positions in government with a high enough security clearance.

Uh-huh.

"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." Donald Trump, July 25, 2018

So why doesn't Donald take his own advice?

Eh, they were Fake News liberal parasites long before Trump showed up, it's just that now Democrats have to admit it or be considered gullible idiots.

I'm kind of enjoying the liberal cowardice on this... :laugh:

Again, you're dodging the topic.
It's in black and white.
Posting in a bigger font doesn't make you idiots understand any better, either.

Libtards start another thread before they have their facts straight and look stupid again.

I have stated the facts.
Trump has said repeatedly that the New York Times is fake news and they lie about him.
He's the liar because obviously HE believes their op-ed is from someone within his staff.

LOL!
Post a simple question and the pseudo-cons don't give an honest answer.
Most hypocritical people on earth.
Stand by your Dick-tater. He's going to really need you fools in the next few months, obviously he can't rely on his own fucking staff.

Was just at the library yesterday they reshelved it into the fiction aisle along with Dr. Seus cat in the hat

Leaks in the white house are a national security matter. This should be obvious to anyone.

I'm not worried though. I don't think anyone in the white house wrote the piece

Forum List

Back