If the Media had Vetted Obama Like They Did Carson, They Might Have Found This

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

Absolutely incredible, the President and the First Lady are known criminals.

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

The first time I looked at them; I suspected that might be the case.

A lie, of course: The Obamas’ Law Licenses

"Voluntary Changes

President Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991 and was admitted as a lawyer by the Supreme Court of Illinois on Dec. 17, 1991. Prior to being elected to the Illinois state Senate in 1996, he worked as a civil rights lawyer at the firm formerly known as Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Four days after Obama announced that he would run for president in February 2007, he voluntarily elected to have his law license placed on “inactive” status, according to Grogan. Then, after becoming president, he elected to change his status to “retired” in February 2009.

Michelle Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988, and was admitted as a lawyer by the Supreme Court of Illinois on May 12, 1989. Following graduation, she joined Sidley Austin, a corporate law firm in Chicago. But a few years later, in 1994, while working for the Public Allies project in Chicago, Obama voluntarily had her license placed on “inactive” status.

But the claim that the Obamas “surrendered” their licenses to avoid ethics charges has no basis in fact. Neither of the Obamas has any public record of discipline or pending proceedings against them, according to the online public registration records of the ARDC. We also confirmed that with Grogan, who said that the Obamas were “never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings.”

obamashirtless.jpg

If the media would have vetted Obama they might have found this.

Take away the propaganda from someone like JB and I bet he'd turn to dust. It seems to be the only thing holding him together.

The question is, will he be honest enough to admit that he posted a flat-out lie?

You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.

None of the links in the OP work.

This works, just went to it.
Pres. Barack Obama - Editor of the Harvard Law Review - Has No Law License???

As did this one.
Sweet: Obama did NOT "hold the title" of a University of Chicago law school professor. - Chicago

You just have to push the right 'follow the link' buttons, dude.

I a m sure even a libtard can handle that.
What you posted are lies. Are you going to own up to them, or not?

obamashirtless.jpg

If the media would have vetted Obama they might have found this.
OneOutofTwoObamaSupporters_zpsihb7lalp.jpg

I didn't vote or support Obama, dipshit. Not even the conservative media is buying the bullshit lies about Obama and Michelle surrendering their law licenses to avoid charges. Sorry your stupid premise blew up in your face.

Last edited:
You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.
Relax pal. I'm no 'idiotliogue'. I tried the links but they didn't work.
I did post that I hoped you could put up credible links.

Hey Jim-bob, perhaps if you vetted your stories would wouldn't look so ignorant.

If the media had vetted Obama they might have found this...
gp-20110315-obamayouth.png

If the media had vetted Obama they might have found this...
obama_abduction.jpg

You fucking pea brain.

A “Voluntary Surrender” is NOT ONLY DONE when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

Rule 217

VOLUNTARY SURRENDER OF LICENSE

(c) Voluntary Surrender of License When Attorney is Not Under Investigation

for Misconduct and Investigation is Not Anticipated.

(1) Voluntary Surrender. If an attorney voluntarily surrenders the attorney’s license to practice law when the attorney is not under investigation for attorney misconduct and an investigation is not anticipated, the attorney’s name is stricken from the roll of attorneys. The attorney must be in good standing at the time of surrender.

(2) Reinstatement. If an attorney who has voluntarily surrendered the attorney’s license to practice law under paragraph (1) seeks reinstatement:

.............Moron

AND!!!!!!!

If you surrender your license, and are found guilty of anything, they reinstate it for disciplinary procedures.

(3) Subsequent Discovery of Attorney Misconduct. If an attorney voluntarily surrenders the attorney’s license to practice law under paragraph (1), but is later the subject of an investigation for attorney misconduct which occurred while the attorney was licensed to practice law, the disciplinary administrator, the board, and the Supreme Court retain jurisdiction to investigate, prosecute, and hear the attorney disciplinary case.

Forum List

Back