If the Media had Vetted Obama Like They Did Carson, They Might Have Found This

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

Absolutely incredible, the President and the First Lady are known criminals.

All of that petty nonsense was available well before Obama was elected

The rightwing media was appalled and the public dismissed it as petty politics
Righties on this site just drag this roadkill in here from time to time.

They never plan on us having debunked it all a few times over the last few years

Its a nasty side effect of the right echo chamber....where they're never questioned or subject to requirements of evidence. So they rarely fact check the silly shit they hear.

Or say.

I see this thread made it's way home. Too funny!

You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.
Relax pal. I'm no 'idiotliogue'. I tried the links but they didn't work.
I did post that I hoped you could put up credible links.
Did you see where I reposted the links?

Seems the original links would go through various other URL sites and you had to click several times to get to the original article, but I did post links to the final articles.

I read them orignally on FB and it seems FB puts a lot of hoops into their linkages at times.
oh. you found them on facebook. they have to be true then. doesn't matter that the deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois has said they were never the subject of disciplinary hearings, or that the practice of voluntarily making one's license inactive is common among people not practicing, you saw an article on facebook that links back to a blog, so it's gotta be true

Oh, and Og.....you're probably going on Jimmy's ignore list. There's few crimes less forgivable and more worthy of banishment that competently dismantling the batshit this guy recites without question.

Prove Obama didn't go on holiday with Batboy! Prove it! lol

Ah, the Negative Proof fallacy.

You can't disprove X. Therefore X must be true.

Its a classic! And even when you *can* disprove X, they'll still ignore it. Its like a fallacy buffet. And with Jimmy....its all you can eat.
1 fact matters did obama surrender his law license yes or no.

Righties on this site just drag this roadkill in here from time to time.

They never plan on us having debunked it all a few times over the last few years
Lol, I gave my sources. Just because you dont like them does not make them untrue.

It is amusing when libtards get into a circle jerk and decide that something is so and so and then they all act like it was acheived through something resembling a rational process.

roflmao

I presented evidence and you can either rebut it with evidence or shut the hell up and cry like a little bitch. Take your pick, jack ass.

I presented evidence and you can either rebut it with evidence or shut the hell up and cry like a little bitch. Take your pick, jack ass.

The evidence has been presented already refuting your nonsense. You'll willfully ignore it b/c it doesn't jive with your narrative. You are free to remain as obtuse as you wish but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit. :thup:

[QUOTE="mdk, post: 12785779, member: 50989"
The evidence has been presented already refuting your nonsense. You'll willfully ignore it b/c it doesn't jive with your narrative. You are free to remain as obtuse as you wish but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit. :thup:[/QUOTE]

Maybe I have the slug on ignore?
Look, I am not responsible for presenting your evidence for you.

Put up or shut up, twit.

Maybe I have the slug on ignore?
Look, I am not responsible for presenting your evidence for you.

Put up or shut up, twit.

It is not my responsibility to prove your conspiracies theories. It also isn't my fault you're ignoring the evidence presented. Perhaps you should spend more time vetting your sources instead of swallowing whatever hapless bullshit that fits your narrative.

It is not my responsibility to prove your conspiracies theories. It also isn't my fault you're ignoring the evidence presented. Perhaps you should spend more time vetting your sources instead of swallowing whatever hapless bullshit that fits your narrative.

You seem very confised. I gave evidence for my claims, and so far you have not. You seem to suggest that some I have on ignore have presented such evidence that supports your claim, but I am not taking them off ignore.

So present this supposed evidence or else it is plain that you bluff and lie.

You seem very confised. I gave evidence for my claims, and so far you have not. You seem to suggest that some I have on ignore have presented such evidence that supports your claim, but I am not taking them off ignore.

What is there to be confused about? You posted a bunch of bullshit, it was quickly debunked, and, now you're whining b/c I won't play your secretary. Oh well, have fun remaining willfully obtuse. All the best, coward.

It's a little late now, ain't it?
With that said..anything pertaining to Obama would not surprise me now.

What is there to be confused about? You posted a bunch of bullshit, it was quickly debunked, and, now you're whining b/c I won't play your secretary. Oh well, have fun remaining willfully obtuse. All the best, coward.
Except you are not debunking it, but only claiming to have done so.

Present the facts you claim that support you are be a lying jack ass.

dude your being obtuse.
It isn't his fault you ignored critics of your claims.

dude your being obtuse.
It isn't his fault you ignored critics of your claims.
I'm not being obtuse. I cant see the other posts, but he insists that they have been rebutted, so why doesnt he provide said evidence?

Because he doesnt understand it? Because he doesnt really have it and is just blowing shit?

If you saw it why dont you present it?

roflmao

You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.
Relax pal. I'm no 'idiotliogue'. I tried the links but they didn't work.
I did post that I hoped you could put up credible links.
Did you see where I reposted the links?

Seems the original links would go through various other URL sites and you had to click several times to get to the original article, but I did post links to the final articles.

I read them orignally on FB and it seems FB puts a lot of hoops into their linkages at times.
oh. you found them on facebook. they have to be true then. doesn't matter that the deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois has said they were never the subject of disciplinary hearings, or that the practice of voluntarily making one's license inactive is common among people not practicing, you saw an article on facebook that links back to a blog, so it's gotta be true

Oh, and Og.....you're probably going on Jimmy's ignore list. There's few crimes less forgivable and more worthy of banishment that competently dismantling the batshit this guy recites without question.
Think i was already there. God forbid he see a fact and have to think instead of regurgitate

Ah, the Negative Proof fallacy.

You can't disprove X. Therefore X must be true.

Its a classic! And even when you *can* disprove X, they'll still ignore it. Its like a fallacy buffet. And with Jimmy....its all you can eat.
1 fact matters did obama surrender his law license yes or no.
The answer to that is 'no'

Forum List

Back